MIKA @ Franco Parenti | Milan, ITALY

dcdeb

We have the same word in spanish= merienda. It's normally used for a snack between lunch and dinner, in the afternoon.

i know :wink2:

and you use also "merendare" :original:

unfortunately we have not a verb... we just say "to do merenda"...

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, Robi, and the others, i'll be pleased to share a meal with you on Saturday, you only have to ask for Queen Lillibet , and my crown and me will be in the hall of the hotel!:mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

This problem with tickets is boring but ....we will see at the right time?

I'm neither of them but you're right: I would avoid Central Station as much as possible, especially in the evening.:wink2:

Last saturday it was 29°C.:aah:

Really?? It didn't feel that warm :blink: Or at least, it didn't feel like it does when it hits that kind of temperature in the UK :blink:

& am liking all this chat about ice lollies :roftl:

Guys, I still don't know if I'll be there with you, but if I have good news on Wednesday, my friend Elena and me would be pleased to have lunch with you! :D

I have a question: Does the tube work during the night?

Other question: How much does it cost to leave the car in a parking?

And, how is it, really, to drive in the city?

(Cause maybe I'll come with the car, Elena lives in Tessin, like one hour from Milan :original:)

http://www.atm-mi.it/ATM/eng/

anything you need about transport in milan :thumb_yello:

about parking, i'm not the one to ask really!:naughty:

i don't live in Milan :no:

i'll park my car in the street, and i'll pay my ticket...

driving in milan is like driving in any other big city...

do you have a navigator? that would help

Edited by robertina

DRIVING:

- you can not drive free downtown in this area

http://www.ecopassmilano.com/ecopassarea.asp

- saturday there is a lot of traffic, but not the usual traffic concentrated in peak hours

- driving is a chaos like all cities, but not so impossible. Theatre's area is rather quiet

PARKING:

- to find a free park is a mission impossible

- there are a lot of expensives buildings for parking

- the parking area on the streets delimited by yellow lines: you can not park (they are reserved for resident)

- the parking area on the streets delimited by blue lines: you can not park free, you must pay... you must buy tickets for every hour and you find them at tabacco shops, bar, or men with orange dress. (the cost is 1.00-1.20-1.50 euro/hour... it depends on the area..)

near the venue there are 3 Parking buildings, they have discounts, if you say them the password "Teatro Franco Parenti":

MEGLIOLA

Via Pier Lombardo 26

fee: 2.00 euro per hour (and not 2.50)

you must go away with the car before 1.00 a.m.

GARAGE BOTTAUTO

Via C. Botta 37

fee: 2.50 euro per hour (and not 3.00)

you must go away with the car before 2.00 a.m.

PARKING CAR SERVICE

Via Pier Lombardo 29

fee: 2.00 euro per hour (and not 2.50)

you must go away with the car before 1.00 a.m.

if i know some free parking in the area... the next time i pass there... i will tell you

Robi... please correct mistakes now :biggrin2:

Edited by robertina
done! LOL

Oh all right, thanks! And do you think we can park there till, like midnight or 1 in the morning?

Sorry to bother you :blush-anim-cl:, but we'll need to plan stuff soon if we can magage to go :D

Oh all right, thanks! And do you think we can park there till, like midnight or 1 in the morning?

Sorry to bother you :blush-anim-cl:, but we'll need to plan stuff soon if we can magage to go :D

see allegra's post up above :thumb_yello:

Theatre's street Via Pier Lombardo has just parking area for resident.

There is a perpendicular street who has blu area parking (with tickets to pay).

blu area on the streets: you pay just untill 0.00 am and then is free for the night

my conspiracy conpiraciousus about parking is: to find a free parck.. far of the venue... and maybe... at evening.... to bring my car near the venue and pay just few hours for the park :thumb_yello:

i can be there with my :biker: but i prefere to have a car :drive: if i must to transport some fan somewhere

Theatre's street Via Pier Lombardo has just parking area for resident.

There is a perpendicular street who has blu area parking (with tickets to pay).

my conspiracy conpiraciousus about parking is: to find a free parck.. far of the venue... and maybe... at evening.... to bring my car near the venue and pay just few hours for the park :thumb_yello:

i can be there with my :biker: but i prefere to have a car :drive: if i must to transport some fan somewhere

Good revenge haha.

But I've counted. I think it'll be the same cost to come in train or to go in a parking... sooooo We still have options! Or come with the car and sleep in Switzerland (free night ^^) or come with the train, no traffic jams, but sleep in a hotel. Arf. I want to be on Wednesday to plan all this (maybe...)!!

i'm sure there is a free parking at 1.5 km from the theatre... but is a street quite dark and maybe dangerous at night... maybe some of us can park there and some of us park near the venue, and then we can trasport each others

ok is not english understandable that

but i'm doing my best :aah: