MIKA @ Franco Parenti | Milan, ITALY

dcdeb

Hehe yeah, I guess I'll have to remember like... 30 faces!!! Man lol.

Today, I'm going to try to convince my friend Elena to create an MFC account hehe.

I guess we'll arrive at the station at around 11h30 (on Saturday).

Have you seen that the check-in time in the Porta Romana hotel is from 14:00?

I have a question: if there is a meet & greet, and if Elena is not an MFCer, do you think she can still meet Mika with us?

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe yeah, I guess I'll have to remember like... 30 faces!!! Man lol.

Today, I'm going to try to convince my friend Elena to create an MFC account hehe.

I guess we'll arrive at the station at around 11h30 (on Saturday).

Have you seen that the check-in time in the Porta Romana hotel is from 14:00?

I have a question: if there is a meet & greet, and if Elena is not an MFCer, do you think she can still meet Mika with us?

i see nothing is arranged about a meet and greet:blink:

i don't know really, sometimes they were very MFC restricted, sometimes not...

i'd concentrate on the gig first, that is the main reason we are going!:biggrin2:

GUYS!!! I'M COMING I'M COMING I'M COMING!!!!!!!

I'll be in the same hotel and will have lunch with you!!!!!

I just can't wait. I'm so happy, I want to scream and jump and run and all!!!!!!

:boing: :boing: :boing:

Excellent!!! :boing:

i see nothing is arranged about a meet and greet:blink:

i don't know really, sometimes they were very MFC restricted, sometimes not...

i'd concentrate on the gig first, that is the main reason we are going!:biggrin2:

Yes, it is! :biggrin2: I can't wait to see him sitting at the piano and hear his soothing voice! :wub2:

There is a meet and greet at the Porta Romana hotel at midday i believe, John and Mika are welcome..:roftl:

only if they bring icecreams & champagne flavoured popsicles :teehee:

Edited by greta
adieu english

There is a meet and greet at the Porta Romana hotel at midday i believe, John and Mika are welcome..:roftl:

Who's this Mika kid, and why would we want him to crash our meet and greet? :shun:

Can you guys imagine if Mika and John walked into the restaurant where we meet for lunch? They'd see us and walk right back out. :naughty:

Who's this Mika kid, and why would we want him to crash our meet and greet? :shun:

Can you guys imagine if Mika and John walked into the restaurant where we meet for lunch? They'd see us and walk right back out. :naughty:

:shocked:

No way!!!! :sneaky2::sneaky2:

I can't be there! You're only allowed to let them in for an afterparty! :biggrin2:

leave john aside from this please :sneaky2:

shall we fight again missy? :sneaky2:

:naughty:

seriously...i plan to be at porta romana hotel by midday at the latest, hopefully before then...and then go out for lunch...ok?

we are checking a cheapandgoodandfast (where's es devlin when you need her :naughty:) place to fit around....15 people? more?

ah btw...

36° yesterday :sneaky2:

i so hope it slows down with heat....

leave john aside from this please :sneaky2:

shall we fight again missy?

seriously...i plan to be at porta romana hotel by midday at the latest, hopefully before then...and then go out for lunch...ok?

we are checking a cheapandgoodandfast (where's es devlin when you need her?) place to fit around....15 people? more?

ah btw...

36° yesterday :sneaky2:

i so hope it slows down with heat....

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

36° ? :shocked::sweatdrop:

Yeah, it's getting properly hot here now, but there is a heatwave this week...

yeah... let's hope it subsides

Yeah, I couldn't believe how hot it was outside last night :shocked:

In Genoa it wasn't so hot.... its always less cold in the winter and less hot in the summer.... Mika pls come here during your next tour! :wink2::biggrin2:

We'll arrive at 11:30-40 in the central station. Do you think we can make it to the hotel in like 20 minutes?

And I've seen that the check-in time is at 14:00. Not before. Is that a problem?

We'll arrive at 11:30-40 in the central station. Do you think we can make it to the hotel in like 20 minutes?

And I've seen that the check-in time is at 14:00. Not before. Is that a problem?

yes you will be in time!:thumb_yello:

i guess you can ask the hotel to check in earlier..or leave your luggage in my car (or in someone's room) in case you cannot.

yes you will be in time!:thumb_yello:

i guess you can ask the hotel to check in earlier..or leave your luggage in my car (or in someone's room) in case you cannot.

Well, the luggage is not a problem; it will be very small ^^. But yeah, I guess we could ask the hotel to check in earlier, so we don't have to come back at 14:00. Cause I think we cannot check in at 1am...

@emerald: j'arrive la veille , tu pourras laisser tes bagages dans ma chambre si la tienne n'est pas prête.

Traduction: you can let your luggage in my bedroom , i'll be there since thursday night!