MIKA @ Franco Parenti | Milan, ITALY

dcdeb

I know, but do you think it could pose a problem if we return at 1am or something?

I think you can go back whenever you want. I mean there's always someone in a hotel. If you've already checked in, there shouldn't be any problem. :blink:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you can go back whenever you want. I mean there's always someone in a hotel. If you've already checked in, there shouldn't be any problem. :blink:

Ok it's what I thought but I was not sure:aah:

Mika fans are like saints, everybody knows that:teehee:

Do we know yet where we'd like to go for lunch? Is anyone planning to make reservations, or will we choose a restaurant the day of the gig?

Just over a week! Soooo excited!

:boing:

I thought Robi was doing it..............but she is 50 now so has probably forgotten:naughty:

I thought Robi was doing it..............but she is 50 now so has probably forgotten:naughty:

:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

there are some nice places around the threatre we might actually go.

i still don't know how many of us are going to have lunch, i haven't got many positive replies so far...i'm afraid some would like to go queueing before lunch.....NOT ME!:wink2:

i'll be at porta romana hotel around 11.30 am, and then we can decide.

i can make an advance booking for a group of 10/15 i guess

one week yes................:mf_lustslow:

i still don't know how many of us are going to have lunch, i haven't got many positive replies so far...i'm afraid some would like to go queueing before lunch.....NOT ME!:wink2:

Sounds good to me:wub2:

it has been me and you since the beginning :naughty:

I said that I'd join the lunch ages ago :blink:. And I'm sure that the others(Bab, Jemma, Sarah, etc) will also come.

No point in queueing for this considering how we all have to go into the chaotic lobby afterwards to get the tickets, and that the show doesn't start until 9!

i'll decide about the queuing after the berlin show. or maybe even on the 6th in the morning. :naughty: the hotel is quite close, so i guess i'll look to the venue after breakfast and depending on how many are there already, i'll start queuing then or later. :bleh:

i'm not planning to have breakfast at 6 am though. :naughty:

i'll decide about the queuing after the berlin show. or maybe even on the 6th in the morning. :naughty: the hotel is quite close, so i guess i'll look to the venue after breakfast and depending on how many are there already, i'll start queuing then or later. :bleh:

i'm not planning to have breakfast at 6 am though. :naughty:

Thing is, Berlin and Milan will be vey different venues. Allegra and co said that at this theatre in Milan it's pointless to queue because once you go in you enter a massive lobby where the ticket office (where 500 people ned to collect tickets from!!) is in the middle.

Then, to go into the theatre room, you still need to go through some doors, so being first in line outside will NOT guarantee anything when it comes to getting the tickets inside. So, really, pointless.

I would personally rather have a nice day with the rest :naughty:

i still don't know how many of us are going to have lunch, i haven't got many positive replies so far...i'm afraid some would like to go queueing before lunch.....NOT ME!

I guess we'll leave the train station at 11h40-45 and take the underground to the hotel. Then we'll check in and go for lunch! I hope we won't be too long. Will you wait for us?:blush-anim-cl:

I don't want to queue the whole afternoon either.

Thing is, Berlin and Milan will be vey different venues. Allegra and co said that at this theatre in Milan it's pointless to queue because once you go in you enter a massive lobby where the ticket office (where 500 people ned to collect tickets from!!) is in the middle.

Then, to go into the theatre room, you still need to go through some doors, so being first in line outside will NOT guarantee anything when it comes to getting the tickets inside. So, really, pointless.

I would personally rather have a nice day with the rest :naughty:

Yeah, me too:biggrin2:

I totally agree with Sara and Allegra and the others who have pointed out that there is no point in queueing for hours. At the risk of being branded as rude I would like to suggest that we actively DISCOURAGE queueing for this one. As has been pointed out...it will very probably be totally pointless anyway. The show isn't until 9pm. It makes FAR more sense to spend the day enjoying a different country in the company of friends than standing on a crowded pavement. We are all collecting a long list of places that we have been to and not seen ANYTHING of except a small patch of concrete:shocked:

I totally agree with Sara and Allegra and the others who have pointed out that there is no point in queueing for hours. At the risk of being branded as rude I would like to suggest that we actively DISCOURAGE queueing for this one. As has been pointed out...it will very probably be totally pointless anyway. The show isn't until 9pm. It makes FAR more sense to spend the day enjoying a different country in the company of friends than standing on a crowded pavement. We are all collecting a long list of places that we have been to and not seen ANYTHING of except a small patch of concrete:shocked:

I'm on board with that. If anything we can stay withing the general area of the venue as the afternoon progresses, and take the occasional stroll past to see what's happening. Chances are most other people won't even think of queueing that early for a 9pm show...right? :teehee:

i cannot say what's going to happen re. the italian forums.

i cannot grant they are NOT queueing early i'm afraid...

but i simply don't care!

anyway,

i'll be at the hotel where most of you are staying around 11.30 am and have lunch in a place close to the venue. so that we can check the queue status any time.

porta romana is a nice place of Milan, we can walk or simply have a coffe mid afternoon, or an happy hour before the gig....anything. Always checking the queue from time to time, and everyone is free to go and queue whenever they want.

i'm sure we'll have a great time together and enjoy a great gig!:thumb_yello:

let us be back from berlin/amsterdam and we'll define things for definite before saturday.:thumb_yello:

anyone who needs my mobile, pls. PM me

Whew! 18 degrees I can live with. 32 and I was gonna die!

you're right, me too.

and i'll wear that damned summer dress!:sneaky2:

storms means that less and less i'm going to queue hours....

bye bye queue :bye:

Does anyone have a spare bed in the Hotel Porta Romana on Friday night please? I have a twin room booked for Friday and Saturday but only have a room mate (Avoca) for Saturday night. So it has occured to me thatI could cancel my Friday night booking if someone had a spare place obviously I would pay for my share of the room). Please PM me if you have a space....I would have to change my booking by Tuesday. Thanks:wub2: