MIKA @ Franco Parenti | Milan, ITALY

dcdeb

Whoo hoo! I'm starting to prepare stuff for Milanoooooooooo! :D Dress or no dress? lool

I've prepared the portraits of Mika I drew and I hope I'll have the opportunity to give them to him! :original:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoo hoo! I'm starting to prepare stuff for Milanoooooooooo! :D Dress or no dress? lool

I've prepared the portraits of Mika I drew and I hope I'll have the opportunity to give them to him! :original:

I prefer jeans and t-shirt :teehee:

Don't worry Emerald, I'm sure that we'll meet Mika and we'll give our gifts :thumb_yello:

Don't worry Emerald, I'm sure that we'll meet Mika and we'll give our gifts :thumb_yello:

He he I prepared a cool t-shirt and light trousers, but I've taken my dress, you know, just in case!:naughty:

I can't wait!!!! I hope I'll get to give Mika my drawing, they're for him after all ^^.

You can call me Emilie:thumb_yello:

I can't wait to go and to meet you!!!!!!:biggrin2:

EDIT: Oh, and my friend Elena registered! Her user name is -CT-. She is very busy now (like me :naughty:) so she hasn't have the time to come yet, but she's here!! :D

He he I prepared a cool t-shirt and light trousers, but I've taken my dress, you know, just in case!:naughty:

I can't wait!!!! I hope I'll get to give Mika my drawing, they're for him after all ^^.

EDIT: Oh, and my friend Elena registered! Her user name is -CT-. She is very busy now (like me :naughty:) so she hasn't have the time to come yet, but she's here!! :D

Emilie I can't wait to meet you too :thumb_yello:

I bought a very nice t-shirt for Mika!! I hope he'll like it

I don't know if you already know it, but this is the support act for this acoustic tour

http://www.myspace.com/musicofblueroses

(thanks to Jocelyn of the french forum who have find that...)

Oh my god... :boxed:

Thanks Deb and Jocelyn!!!

Emilie I can't wait to meet you too :thumb_yello:

I bought a very nice t-shirt for Mika!! I hope he'll like it

Oh my god... :boxed:

Thanks Deb and Jocelyn!!!

Oh yeah, I'm sure he'll like it!! :D

Am I stupid? But I don't really understand what this is...:boxed:

I still have to figure out what to wear.. esp. after this novelty of dressing fine. :blink: I thought I had got one but if the weather sucks as it did these days, i may have to reconsider.. :blink:

I don't know yet when i come to milano and if I'm queueing. I may do a bit and then stroll and reach people who've lunch. I haven't decided yet. depends on the weather too.

Me too I prefer jeans and t-shirt: I'll wear violet jeans and black t-shirt.

and of course we'll meet HIM... I have 2 bags with gifts to give to HIM and I'd like to have a pic with HIM :fangurl:

Me too I prepared things for MILAN: jeans, tee-shirt and present for MIKA. Everything is done. Can't wait to Saturday!!!

:boing:- 4 days to go!!!:boing:

Whoooo I see I'm not the only one to prepare stuff way too in advance :naughty::D

I have light beige trousers, with a turquoise T-shirt with a funny watch-man on a bicycle! And I've taken my dress. You know, I can change in the bathroom in 2 seconds just in case:naughty:

I have three portraits I've dreamt to give to MIKA for one year, and I guess I'll buy him a keyring or something funny too:biggrin2:

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Me too I prefer jeans and t-shirt: I'll wear violet jeans and black t-shirt.

and of course we'll meet HIM... I have 2 bags with gifts to give to HIM and I'd like to have a pic with HIM :fangurl:

A pic with him? :fangurl:

Whoooo I see I'm not the only one to prepare stuff way too in advance :naught :D

I have light beige trousers, with a turquoise T-shirt with a funny watch-man on a bicycle! And I've taken my dress. You know, I can change in the bathroom in 2 seconds just in case:naughty:

I have three portraits I've dreamt to give to MIKA for one year, and I guess I'll buy him a keyring or something funny too:biggrin2

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

no... you're not the only one. I prepared all the stuff last saturday ( a week before the gig:biggrin2::biggrin2:).

I'm sure HE'll like potraits :wink2:

A pic with him? :fangurl

yes... a pic with HIM:wub2:.. ( I hope to be able to ask HIM, cause when I met HIM at last gig in Arras, I wasn't able to say nothing :blush-anim-cl:)

no... you're not the only one. I prepared all the stuff last saturday ( a week before the gig:biggrin2::biggrin2:).

I'm sure HE'll like potraits

yes... a pic with HIM:wub2:.. ( I hope to be able to ask HIM, cause when I met HIM at last gig in Arras, I wasn't able to say nothing :blush-anim-cl:)

The portraits are in the Yearbook, but they're small, and I'd like to give him the "real" thing ^^.

I don't know how I would react.... The one thing I hope is that I won't act like a hysterical fan girl. That'd be really emarrassing....:naughty:

Tu parles français en fait?:biggrin2: Merci pour la friendship request!! :D

The portraits are in the Yearbook, but they're small, and I'd like to give him the "real" thing ^^.

I don't know how I would react.... The one thing I hope is that I won't act like a hysterical fan girl. That'd be really emarrassing....:naughty:

Tu parles français en fait?:biggrin2: Merci pour la friendship request!! :D

everyone has his reaction in front of HIM: mine is do not speaking:blush-anim-cl: But I have to speak that time!!! :wub2:

oui, je parle français... mieux que l'anglais!

De rien... je suis contente d'avoir une nouvelle amie! :D

Edited by Gracekelly85

so.....we are almost there!:mf_lustslow:

the weather forecast still says 17,8° and storms for saturday at 8 pm!:sneaky2:

it's hot now, but it starts getting worse on friday....sh!t!!

we have found a place to have lunch just in front of the theatre, it's an easy place, fair prices and so next to the venue.

it's not a pizzeria, it's a very informal place but the only one we could find to get an idea of the queue.

we'll final check tomorrow/friday and then book for 20ish ppl.

i'll be at porta romana hotel around 11/11.30 and meet people who want to go and have lunch.

ppl arriving in the morning can meet us at the restaurant around 12 or reach us at the hotel.

any suggestions?

so.....we are almost there!:mf_lustslow:

the weather forecast still says 17,8° and storms for saturday at 8 pm!:sneaky2:

it's hot now, but it starts getting worse on friday....sh!t!!

we have found a place to have lunch just in front of the theatre, it's an easy place, fair prices and so next to the venue.

it's not a pizzeria, it's a very informal place but the only one we could find to get an idea of the queue.

we'll final check tomorrow/friday and then book for 20ish ppl.

i'll be at porta romana hotel around 11/11.30 and meet people who want to go and have lunch.

ppl arriving in the morning can meet us at the restaurant around 12 or reach us at the hotel.

any suggestions?

oh, no! :boxed: bad weather.. I was So hoping for no rain while queuing.. esp. if I have to dress nicely.. sigh :tears:

I know, but a couple of days ago the forecast for Saturday was worse than it is now, so there's still hope.... Right?? But I don't want it to be this hot on Saturday either :boxed:

Hi

To confirm, your tickets will be available to collect from the box office, which is at the entrance to the venue (Franco Parenti), from 7:30pm on the 6th June.

Our contact is Francesca Bevilacqua, who has the complete list of all Sandbag customers.

Please take with you your order confirmation e-mail and photo identification.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag