MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

Am I being reaaaally naive thinking that people might actually sit down at this gig? :shocked:

I guess so! :naughty:

Whatever, it'll be great and I can't wait.

I must be completely opposite of the rest here, if I'm expected to sit down an entire gig then I'd feel I might as well buy the dvd whenever it comes :blink:

shalll we make a point in dressing posh then?

i mean

not long gown or what

but.....elegant :original:

Who'll be the odd one in the Gaga inspired outfit then? :naughty: would look fab amongst a bunch of suits and gowns :naughty:

shalll we make a point in dressing posh then?

i mean

not long gown or what

but.....elegant :original:

Well , i was acutally thinking just summer clothes and my sandles but hey ... :roftl: ... i'm enjoying NOT dressing up this time ! :naughty:

That's one of the problems of seated venues, it's great if everyone stays seated, but at concerts like this, that never happens. And if the people in front are taller than you, then you might as well be at home listening to the CD!

I'm hoping that won't be the case here.

Yeah, me tiny lol :lmao:

Who'll be the odd one in the Gaga inspired outfit then? :naughty: would look fab amongst a bunch of suits and gowns :naughty:

Ahahaha! Now I'm tempted to go in one of my dancing outfits!!

How about this one?

15-Copy.jpg

:roftl: :roftl:

I kid, I kid...I was thinking of dressing up as old-school Mika (using that term already! :shocked:) Like red skinnies, I white top and some braces. And some red high heels so I have at least SOME hope of being able to see lmao!!

But if we are thinking elegance I have something in mind :thumb_yello:

It might be an idea teegs for you to PM me your Mob number , and i can text you events when in London etc :wink2::biggrin2:

Rightio then...

I'll do that soon, once I stop being so annoyed with all the mistakes I'm making in the book :sneaky2:

57 MFC'ers!!! :yikes::lmfao::freak:

I hope I won't end up far away from everyone at the back below the first circle. :naughty: It looks like we'll have a good view from anywhere though!

I wanna know what ticket number i am so i know where i will be shuvved ! :naughty:

Rightio then...

I'll do that soon, once I stop being so annoyed with all the mistakes I'm making in the book :sneaky2:

ok , no probs hun :thumb_yello:

I'm not sure I own anything that would be suitable! Not buying anything new this is costing more than I can afford already!

I'll probably recycle one of my old costumes. *gets sowing machine out*