dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so anxious

This is all so new for me...:naughty:

I don't even know IF I'll talk to you:roftl: It just seems too much at the mo, everyone knowing each other, so many people... Being the youngest there:aah:

I know I shouldn't be expressing that here... But I have to:roftl:

You will be fine Carlota. I do realise that writing reams on here is a different thing to meeting people in RL but I am sure you will be absolutly fine. I am not sure what time you are getting to the hotel? But it may be an idea to arrange to meet just one or two people at the hotel as a first step....then the ice is broken. I am sure that we can work something out.

And to everyone else who is maybe feeling a wee bit nervous...we really ARE one big family when we all get together.....and very welcoming to everyone. Don't forget....a lot of us may know each other now but there was a first time for everyone. Two and a half years ago we were all perfect strangers.

Posh eh??! :naughty:

Well.................for most of us on here 'posh' is relative of course:roftl:

When I saw the venues it did occur to me that it wasn't going to be a jeans and t shirt job (for me anyway) but posh for me will mean trousers and a top that isn't a t shirt:thumb_yello:

nothing less than this, mind you :teehee:

abito_da_sera_8.jpg

It's really hard to get such things in my size :sneaky2: Either they are so long that I look like a kid in my mother's clothes or I am simply too fat to fit into them :crybaby: Guess I'll just go to Paris :sneaky2:

oh well kata..you'l be fine in paris..it's a circus place! :naughty:

seviously...i'm going to dress up EVERY gig i'm attending....see you in berlin then?:biggrin2:

(ha! need to queue there.....mmmmmmmmmmmm i'll manage something :mf_rosetinted:)

oh well kata..you'l be fine in paris..it's a circus place! :naughty:

seviously...i'm going to dress up EVERY gig i'm attending....see you in berlin then?:biggrin2:

(ha! need to queue there.....mmmmmmmmmmmm i'll manage something :mf_rosetinted:)

How lucky I'm a clown by default so I won't need to dress up at all then :shun:

And nope not gonna dress up for Berlin either, I'm not even gonna bother getting a room there, so I'll just wear whatever fits into a very small bag :mf_rosetinted:

How lucky I'm a clown by default so I won't need to dress up at all then :shun:

And nope not gonna dress up for Berlin either, I'm not even gonna bother getting a room there, so I'll just wear whatever fits into a very small bag :mf_rosetinted:

same here :naughty:

i might even change dress in the queue...won't you mind?

:aah:

tsk

you are so not up to date! :shun:

well...you can start a mfc vintage fashion! :biggrin2:

:shun: I'll wear it with a flashing heart and a tamagotchi around my neck...and I'll wear it with pride :shun:

Oh noes, does this mean I may have to actually think about what I'm wearing? :naughty:

I'll probably just try to take a safe middleground between dressed up and casual.

Good idea. Me too. I'll be leaving my cocktail dress and diamonds at home :biggrin2:

well

as i feel partly responsible about that elegant dressing up thing, i'd like to say that i'd like myself to dress up a bit, i'm not expecting anyone to be bothered to do the same.

what i mean is that i presume mika himself is dressing up a bit, he mentioned picking up special clothes for his upcoming shows, so maybe he'll not jump around his ass in skinny jeans and drawn t-shirts.

so i hope he will dress up a bit, but he might also not, and make us feel as dicks! :sneaky2:

the other reason is the kind of venues we are going to. i've seen pictures, and i'd feel more comfortable if i left my jeans and t-shirts at home, and dress accordingly. Without exceeding though.

i'm not a fashion person AT ALL. My wardrobe is full of common cheap things which i wear in turn until they're worn out. and, above this, i've grown fatter, so there's nothing at all i can wear. so i'll have to buy something.

but i want to do it, as a sort of paying homage to mika and his art and his amazing idea of acoustic tour.

So… it’s curtain/tapestry jacket warning then?:roftl:

Well.................for most of us on here 'posh' is relative of course:roftl:

When I saw the venues it did occur to me that it wasn't going to be a jeans and t shirt job (for me anyway) but posh for me will mean trousers and a top that isn't a t shirt:thumb_yello:

That is as far I go with the choice of clothes too +jeans+jacket!:thumb_yello:

If I travel.....if.....I can't travel in anything else than jeans!:wink2:

a strapless dress and heels im looking at and probably buying has turquoise in them ... so im probably , without meaning to .. going to co-ordinate with mika's website :lol3::teehee:

Well I was thinking of coordinating my colours with the website on purpose...does that make me a real saddo?? :teehee: But I love black purple and turquoise, it's practically my entire wardrobe anyway so actually, it was Mika who took inspiration from me :mf_rosetinted:.

Well I was thinking of coordinating my colours with the website on purpose...does that make me a real saddo?? :teehee: But I love black purple and turquoise, it's practically my entire wardrobe anyway so actually, it was Mika who took inspiration from me :mf_rosetinted:.

Haha ! No it doesnt make you a saddo ! :lol3: I must have started something , because fred has just said hes going in blue now too :roftl:

this dress is just summery and floral ... with turquoise in .. but i may co-ordinate with shoes now too and the website :naughty:

or i may buy a black dress and accessorise with turquoise :huh: ... decisions !!!

Edited by mikas_gal07