MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

No...it isn't the no queueing that I am struggling with.....I am ALL for that...it is the staying in the seats:naughty:

Exactly.. I think I won't resist and I'll have lots of people telling me off.... :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sienna........................SO glad you can come:wub2:

I have a VERY early flight on Tuesday so I will be heading back to the hotel....always up for post gig chat and tea but that is usually about all I can manage:naughty:

Oh good!

Most people are staying there aren't they? How many MFCers?:shocked: I feel like you're going to crash the place...:naughty:

Of course we won't we are very well behaved:wink2:

I don't actually know how mant MFCers are staying there but quite a lot.

Of course we won't we are very well behaved:wink2:

I don't actually know how mant MFCers are staying there but quite a lot.

Hehe:bleh: I won't for certain!:naughty:

Hah I can imagine if the travelodge isn't big the odds are I'll run into a few sometimes:roftl:

I have a VERY early flight on Tuesday so I will be heading back to the hotel....always up for post gig chat and tea but that is usually about all I can manage:naughty:

and maybe 1 or 2 bacardi and coke... do my health of course :mf_rosetinted:

Let's have a little tea party at your hotel!:biggrin2:

Ok then.. I'll think about wearing a dress

Don't know if my mom will think it's pratical but I'll say I'm getting dolled up for this:naughty: And I can't wear a spring dress.. Like Sara, spring is 25 degrees or more to me

So I'll have to think about it:rotftl:

I can take jeans and a shorter spring dress + cardigan... Hm.

Or just jeans and t-shirt.. But I'll look bad among you all

Yeah, that is what I often resort to here, in order to not get frostbite :roftl:. I'm like a lizard: I thrive in high temperatures :naughty:.

Flight is booked, I’m coming too!:biggrin2:

Just waiting for an answer about the concert ticket, which I hopefully will get when they have time to read their mail…..

I had to realise that I wouldn’t have a minute of peace knowing about all the fun you all are going to have, the first London gig with seated tickets and all, I just had to come..in spite of common sense…but now it’s done.

So what’s the deal?

What are we doing before the gig? Food somewhere? This thread is bit messy; it’s hard to see what has been decided.

And, most of all, important to me, as my flight back to Stockholm is early Tuesday morning…what are we doing after the gig?

HAHAHA That doesn't surprise me one bit :roftl:. I knew you;d come when you started asking about airports, haha.

After the gig I'm afraid that I will have to go to sleep because I am getting up to go to work in the morning :boxed:

Yeah, that is what I often resort to here, in order to not get frostbite :roftl:. I'm like a lizard: I thrive in high temperatures :naughty:.

HAHAHA That doesn't surprise me one bit :roftl:. I knew you;d come when you started asking about airports, haha.

After the gig I'm afraid that I will have to go to sleep because I am getting up to go to work in the morning :boxed:

Ah, I wish I could go to work in the morning right after the Berlin gig. But I can't. It's too far... :tears:

Hehehe:roftl:

Me too! I'm used to a warm weather so when I go to somewhere like London I dress as much clothes as I can!:naughty:

Hahaha I like scruffy!:naughty :

Ok then:biggrin2 :

I'm stressing over just about everything aren't I?:aah: Someone should just tell me to shut up orelse I won't stop I think:naughty :

Please Carlota ... don't stress yourself ... I'm not getting too dressed up ... just some nice black trousers and a floaty top .... wear what you feel confortable in ... :huglove:

Flight is booked, I’m coming too!:biggrin2 :

Just waiting for an answer about the concert ticket, which I hopefully will get when they have time to read their mail…..:wink2 :

I had to realise that I wouldn’t have a minute of peace knowing about all the fun you all are going to have, the first London gig with seated tickets and all, I just had to come..in spite of common sense…but now it’s done.:roftl:

So what’s the deal?

What are we doing before the gig? Food somewhere? This thread is bit messy; it’s hard to see what has been decided.

And, most of all, important to me, as my flight back to Stockholm is early Tuesday morning…what are we doing after the gig? :thumb_yello:

:yay:

So glad you're coming ... love to meet you again .... :huglove:

It is a lovely concept isn't it...but I am still struggling with it a little bit......knowing how we usually behave:roftl:

Yeah, I am hoping that people won't actually queue, it would be completely pointless. But when others do you feel that if you don't you'll miss out. Sad but true. There are seats though, it can't go that badly.:naughty:

I'm looking at a few gorgeous dresses, in aqua, jade, coral and orange.

Haven't made my mind up which I'm going with yet, but when I do I'll post it and you can recommend accessories for me.

Oh so I assume people are dressing up then? nice colours btw.:wink2:

I'm looking forward to dressing up as much as the show in a way.:teehee::insane: It'd be completely different to the average Mika gig if everyone dressed up, not too formal though...I hope.:blink:

That will be BEFORE the gig!

Let's have a little tea party at your hotel!:biggrin2:

It's a date:thumb_yello:

:yay:

So glad you're coming ... love to meet you again .... :huglove:

I'm looking forward to meet you too!:wub2:

That will be BEFORE the gig!

It's a date:thumb_yello:

Yesss!:biggrin2:

I'm glad its seated, being 6ft tall i always feel guilty at other gigs when there are smaller people behind me! i end up taking photo's for people :naughty:

I had a really nice chap do that for me last weekend, when I saw Deadmau5:roftl:

Yay! :punk:

Y'know, some of the people in the Milan gig thread are talking about wearing tiaras. I'm so tempted to wear one in London. :teehee:

And if I can get away with wearing a dress, I think I will. I prefer dresses/skrits to jeans; I'm girly like that. :roftl:

Yay! :punk:

Y'know, some of the people in the Milan gig thread are talking about wearing tiaras. I'm so tempted to wear one in London. :teehee:

And if I can get away with wearing a dress, I think I will. I prefer dresses/skrits to jeans; I'm girly like that. :roftl:

Oh, tiaras and frocks would be fab!! Lets do it!! :mf_lustslow:

Usually the gigs are either in the bleak mid winter and we have to wrap up for artic conditions or we have to queue for three days and look like the cat dragged us through a hedge backwards!!

For once it should be decent weather and we can arrive fresh as daisys!

Just waiting for an answer about the concert ticket, which I hopefully will get when they have time to read their mail…..:wink2:

I had to realise that I wouldn’t have a minute of peace knowing about all the fun you all are going to have, the first London gig with seated tickets and all, I just had to come..in spite of common sense…but now it’s done.:roftl:

So what’s the deal?

And, most of all, important to me, as my flight back to Stockholm is early Tuesday morning…what are we doing after the gig? :thumb_yello:

So glad you're coming!!

I hope you keep all of your belongings this time! I felt so bad for you last time you were over. :blink:

Oh, tiaras and frocks would be fab!! Lets do it!! :mf_lustslow:

Usually the gigs are either in the bleak mid winter and we have to wrap up for artic conditions or we have to queue for three days and look like the cat dragged us through a hedge backwards!!

For once it should be decent weather and we can arrive fresh as daisys!

You lot are scaring me now with your talk of tiaras and such like! :aah:

I'm afraid I had to pawn my tiara to pay for the trip to London :teehee:

Seriously though...no tiara for me. I do promise I won't turn up looking like Wurzel Gummidge though.

Seriously though...no tiara for me. I do promise I won't turn up looking like Wurzel Gummidge though.

Oh I probably will.

Oh I probably will.

That could be the alternative look..............straw OR tiaras:naughty: