MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

I've got a shocking pink umbrella..quite girly, but I would actually like one of those parasols like the one Emily "I am a lady" Howard has. :wink2:

Actually.........I might even go dressed as Emily Howard! Now that would be cool! :thumb_yello: Or my other option is to go dressed as Lady Gaga did when she went out to dinner with Mika, except I'm just going to wear/take a tea cup and wear a big hat, forget the fish net tights and big pants.....Does that sound ok?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh noes - I forgot about the humidity! London's rather humid, right? I'm going to give up and wear a hat to cover my humidity-limped hair. :roftl:

It can be horribly humid in summer in Britain, yes. Every day can be a bad hair day unless you have copious amounts of anti-frizz hair products. I am bulk-buying already :naughty:.

Your hair goes limp in the humidity? Mine is the complete opposite. I go 'back to the 80s' with big hair if there is even a hint of moisture in the air. :sneaky2: It's not a good look.

Not calling you stupid of course :naughty:, but it was 36 degrees in Madrid hat day so yes, someone with a jacket would look slightly out of place :roftl:. That is totally MY perfect temperature though, I thrive in those temperatures. :wub2: Love it .

Oh no, I need it to be at least 25-30 to feel summery myself. But we already knew that we don't agree on this at all :naughty:.

Yeah that heat in Madrid was completely different to heat here though. Very dry. I managed that quite well. I was hotter in the night when it got humid.

That's the thing with UK heat, the humidity.

And yes we knew we wouldn't agree. :naughty:

Mine too!!:sneaky2: I will look more like Mika than Mika does if it's humid.:naughty:

:roftl:

If it's sunny, we'll all look extremely gorgeous and fantastic... Even though we don't look posh:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

If it's sunny, we'll all look extremely gorgeous and fantastic... Even though we don't look posh:mf_rosetinted:

Yes. I think you're right :mf_rosetinted:

btw, where are you from in Portugal?? Don't want to go off topic too much, but I just wondered.

Yes. I think you're right :mf_rosetinted:

btw, where are you from in Portugal?? Don't want to go off topic too much, but I just wondered.

We'll look even better than Mika himself:teehee:

Hah Lisbon:bleh: Cascais, if you do know it:wink2:

We'll look even better than Mika himself:teehee:

Hah Lisbon:bleh: Cascais, if you do know it:wink2:

I lived in Estoril for four years, I know Cascais sooo well..my second home :thumb_yello:.

I think you weren't even born though when I lived there...omg that makes me feel so old :naughty: Maybe I bumped into your Mum though at some point :naughty:.

I lived in Estoril for four years, I know Cascais sooo well..my second home :thumb_yello:.

I think you weren't even born though when I lived there...omg that makes me feel so old :naughty: Maybe I bumped into your Mum though at some point :naughty:.

Oh that's nice!:biggrin2: Estoril is really a nice place to live in.

You were there before '94? :shocked::teehee:

Perhaps! And you're not old.. Just older than me:roftl:

Of course! Me and my boyfriend! We are so there!:biggrin2:

And thanks to you! :roll1:

Hurray :biggrin2:

So many MFCers are going.. Wow.

Just realized there will be plenty of reports and pics:shocked::naughty: Mine will just go under the radar:aah:

Did you like it?:wub2:

Sorry if I'm diverging the topic a bit:bleh:

I loved my time there. I spent most of the weekends in Largo do Camoes :naughty:. I still have friends there and have been on holiday there several times since. If I ever win the Euro lottery I will buy a big house there :wub2:.

I’m going! I’m going! I’m so excited! :woot_jump:

:yay: It'll be nice to meet the malta portuguesa :naughty:.

You are welcome :thumb_yello:

See you there.

:wink2:

Hurray :biggrin2

So many MFCers are going.. Wow.

Just realized there will be plenty of reports and pics:shocked::naughty Mine will just go under the radar:aah:

Pics! Videos! Happiness! New music! Lots of people!... :boing::boing::boing:

I loved my time there. I spent most of the weekends in Largo do Camoes :naughty:. I still have friends there and have been on holiday there several times since. If I ever win the Euro lottery I will buy a big house there :wub2:.

:yay: It'll be nice to meet the malta portuguesa :naughty:.

Ooh that's great!:wub2:

Hehe:bleh:

It'll be nice to meet you all too!I'm confused though, so many people, I won't be able to tell who is who...And you won't be able to see it's me either between so many people:mf_rosetinted: