MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

You know how sometimes you suddenly just remember things? Today I remebered that I have a purple ball gown in my wardrobe:naughty:

Trouble is...it's a size 16 and I certainly aren't:shocked:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy neighbour :naughty: I no longer disagree with you on the benifits of seated gigs. Providing they keep it as first booked first row then that's fine by me :mf_rosetinted:

I knew that you'd come round once you experienced the benefit of it first hand :roftl:. First booked-first seats is the usual modus operandi anywhere. That's why some of us kept banging on about the need for proper presales for fanclub members, so that we can make sure that the fanclub people get the front seats.

To be honest, after these reserved seat gigs end, I will be incredibly depressed to have to go back to queuing all day for a fight for the front. It's just a very prehistoric way of doing it!

Look at this gig: We can all arrive feeling fresh, normal, looking like normal people instead of like savages who have spent the whole day standing outside and not even having the chance of a decent meal or using toilets...There will be no fighting, everyone will be chilled and happy...

We can spend time being social before the gig in the knowledge that nobody is "an enemy to beat in the quest for the front" (which is, in all seriousness, how it sometimes feels :roftl:), and we can just focus on having a good time with everyone and then seeing the show. Everyone wins.

Ah bliss to be able to sleep on seats during support acts :wub2: If they're crap that is :teehee:

Yeah hehe! I wonder if he will have a support act at all. I hope not.

You know how sometimes you suddenly just remember things? Today I remebered that I have a purple ball gown in my wardrobe:naughty:

Psssttt...*Whispers* Control underwear!

I'm sort of inbetween a 16 and an 18 right now.

:shocked: BLIMEY just HOW posh are we going, we won't be able to sit on meters of netting for THAT long (mind you :das: it would RAISE our bums by a few inches so better view lol).

Look at this gig: We can all arrive feeling fresh, normal, looking like normal people instead of like savages who have spent the whole day standing outside and not even having the chance of a decent meal or using toilets...There will be no fighting, everyone will be chilled and happy...

We can spend time being social before the gig in the knowledge that nobody is "an enemy to beat in the quest for the front" (which is, in all seriousness, how it sometimes feels :roftl:), and we can just focus on having a good time with everyone and then seeing the show. Everyone wins.

Yeah hehe! I wonder if he will have a support act at all. I hope not.

LOL I agree, I feel so good about this gig I think it's going to have a totally different feel to the last time I saw him in London... (prays for ppl to not behave like Sari says..."savages" lmao:naughty:) I also aint bothered about any support acts, the only ones I enjoyed were Palladium, the rest were BORING!! zzzzzzzz and I didn't wanna see em at all.

LOL I agree, I feel so good about this gig I think it's going to have a totally different feel to the last time I saw him in London... (prays for ppl to not behave like Sari says..."savages" lmao:naughty:) I also aint bothered about any support acts, the only ones I enjoyed were Palladium, the rest were BORING!! zzzzzzzz and I didn't wanna see em at all.

It's going to be so strange not seeing the guys or chatting to Johnny! I miss them! Only one gig of Mika's that I've been to didn't have the as support (Brixton). When it was Yelle (or whatever her name was) I turned to Marc and said "I can't understand a word she's saying, hope my hearing aids aren't playing up!" He grinned and said "Vicky it's not English!" :blink:

It's going to be so strange not seeing the guys or chatting to Johnny! I miss them! Only one gig of Mika's that I've been to didn't have the as support (Brixton). When it was Yelle (or whatever her name was) I turned to Marc and said "I can't understand a word she's saying, hope my hearing aids aren't playing up!" He grinned and said "Vicky it's not English!" :blink:

Yeah I wish I HAD hearing aids when she was on I couldve turned em OFF):naughty: Pull Tiger tail in Leeds were quite good too :thumb_yello:

Howdy neighbour :naughty: I no longer disagree with you on the benifits of seated gigs. Providing they keep it as first booked first row then that's fine by me :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, this is the way to do it! :biggrin2:

Freddie- how did you tranche people by length of membership- I don't remember anything on the application that identified that I was Soaring Simpson. I'd guess applying at 16:20 I was too late for it to make any difference anyway?- or have I been classed as general public and given a less good seat? As it was a financial transaction, I used the email address linked to my real name and therefore my credit card.

It was first come first served as far as purchasing tickets went. The reason the front rows are full of MFC members is because we had access to the link where you could purchase tickets before it was broadcast to the greater public. If you had purchased your ticket at 12:05 instead of 16:20 you would probably be in the front row.

As I mentioned earlier getting individual presale codes to MFC members was our preference but it was not implemented this time around. We have also looked at limiting the number of tickets people can purchase in this case, either by gig or by the tour, so I understand your concerns about people getting 4 tickets and being able to give them to whomever they want while other MFCers have to sit behind them.

Ultimately Team Mika has to make the decisions here and I don't think it was realistic to implement a complicated system at this stage for logistical reasons. For me personally I'm more concerned about what's going to happen 5 years down the line if Mika is playing seated arenas on a regular basis. I don't want to have to compete with the general public for good seats. It's not about getting one row ahead of someone who joined MFC a few months after I did. I'd like to see all active MFCers benefitting from presales.

Edited by Christine

Yes, this is the way to do it! :biggrin2:

It was first come first served as far as purchasing tickets went. The reason the front rows are full of MFC members is because we had access to the link where you could purchase tickets before it was broadcast to the greater public. If you had purchased your ticket at 12:05 instead of 16:20 you would probably be in the front row.

ooo not quite I booked 11.24 I'm in 2nd row, so seems you had to have been a little sooner even than that. :biggrin2: I sat and thought about it for a while, like... "do I just book or try to get time off work or trains and hotel booked first, do I wait till Vix txts back"?... in the end I just went of it lol. I'm happy enough with my tickets unless I end up behind a basket ball player :naughty:

good :clap:

we dont want that all the first rows are occuped just by quacking females, dont we? :naughty:

i hope the word/verb quacking is not too offensive...

we italians use often to definite women who chat/laugh/scream a lot

Hmmm...It may seem that I am one of them...I don't scream that much though, but I do the other parts quite a bit :roftl:

ooo not quite I booked 11.24 I'm in 2nd row, so seems you had to have been a little sooner even than that. :biggrin2: I sat and thought about it for a while, like... "do I just book or try to get time off work or trains and hotel booked first, do I wait till Vix txts back"?... in the end I just went of it lol. I'm happy enough with my tickets unless I end up behind a basket ball player :naughty:

You must have booked at 12:24 British Summer Time, which is showing on your email as 11:24 GMT.

Nobody had access to the code before 12 :roftl:

Acctually I remember now, that at 11.24 I was actually STILL leaping up and down on my trampette trying to be healthy lol, and didn't get online till the exact moment it all crashed lol, I was aiming to get online at 11.45 but my pc took way too l ong to load up that day. (just remembered all that).

Acctually I remember now, that at 11.24 I was actually STILL leaping up and down on my trampette trying to be healthy lol, and didn't get online till the exact moment it all crashed lol, I was aiming to get online at 11.45 but my pc took way too l ong to load up that day. (just remembered all that).

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I think many of us were in panic ! it was so stressful :aah:

With the crash, I couldn't connect on the MFC before 13.00 (English summer time)... I was like :shocked:

:roftl::roftl: I think many of us were in panic ! it was so stressful :aah:

With the crash, I couldn't connect on the MFC before 13.00 (English summer time)... I was like :shocked:

It was incredibly stressful. Two weeks later and I still haven't recovered :roftl:

Stress like that isn't good for someone my age :naughty: I felt faint and dizzy for the rest of the day :boxed:. The things we go through for Mika!

It was incredibly stressful. Two weeks later and I still haven't recovered :roftl:

Stress like that isn't good for someone my age :naughty: I felt faint and dizzy for the rest of the day :boxed:. The things we go through for Mika!

Robbie, i was talking about this bloody day when the special booking tickets began!

I was at work , 2 mikafans on the phone : quick , quick , book ( in english), find the credit card and so.

At the end we have got tickets for paris but not seated together!:shocked:

two days after i decided to go to London,Milano, it was easier but the very front rows tickets were gone!:sneaky2: