MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

You really do know secrets about the Lord!

Nah, not really... sheer luck.

One evening my partner and I were exercising our dog on Hampstead Heath -not that we do have a dog but you know, HH at night, brilliant vibes :blush-anim-cl: ... and at the turn of a path leading to the pond we came across THE LORD :fangurl::swoon: -not that to my knowledge he does have a dog but you know, HH at night ...

I've just read again my fuming post re sandbag :taz: and I am afraid some of its criticism may seem aimed at Mika management. IT IS NOT.

Actually in my opinion they are saints, and working with Sire will probably secure for every single person in his team a one way ticket to the pearly gates :naughty: ... Wish it were so easy to get a ticket from sandbag :roftl: . Sorry, very feeble joke but it felt really good !

I love you, guys, and my heart bleeds for you :huglove: .

Cheers,

Id3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

Wow.. I don't think I've ever seen you get angry :blink:...

Who knows why Mika chooses unprofessional people... maybe he enjoys looking more organised than his management/touring company/ticket people :teehee:.

or maybe...... subconsciously he chooses peeps similar to him :teehee:

:shocked:

Wow.. I don't think I've ever seen you get angry :blink:...

Who knows why Mika chooses unprofessional people... maybe he enjoys looking more organised than his management/touring company/ticket people :teehee:.

Good one :thumb_yello: !

Yes, he does enjoy being the good guy betrayed by unprofessional people. But while his management and his touring company are brilliant his ticket people are not.

How sober of me ! I am in a good mood today : bright weather, my already nicely tanned gorgeous body even more golden after sunbathing on my huge terrace this afternoon... no Leo can be moody when the sun is shining.

Federico, I hope you don't sunbathe with swimming trunks on ? I hate white spots on tanned bodies, and mine has none.

Cheers,

Id3

Good one :thumb_yello: !

Yes, he does enjoy being the good guy betrayed by unprofessional people. But while his management and his touring company are brilliant his ticket people are not.

How sober of me ! I am in a good mood today : bright weather, my already nicely tanned gorgeous body even more golden after sunbathing on my huge terrace this afternoon... no Leo can be moody when the sun is shining.

Federico, I hope you don't sunbathe with swimming trunks on ? I hate white spots on tanned bodies, and mine has none.

Cheers,

Id3

:jawdrop:

TMI there...

And stop bragging about the sun :sneaky2:... it's frigging cold here...

Nah, not really... sheer luck.

One evening my partner and I were exercising our dog on Hampstead Heath -not that we do have a dog but you know, HH at night, brilliant vibes :blush-anim-cl: ... and at the turn of a path leading to the pond we came across THE LORD :fangurl::swoon: -not that to my knowledge he does have a dog but you know, HH at night ...

:lmfao: Of course I only frequent HH during daylight hours. Good job I have you to spy for me.

I imagine he was meeting George Michael there to discuss , you know, musical things and such. :thumb_yello:

:lmfao: Of course I only frequent HH during daylight hours. Good job I have you to spy for me.

I imagine he was meeting George Michael there to discuss , you know, musical things and such. :thumb_yello:

George Michael is still alive :shocked: ? Kidding !

Actually Sire, my partner and I discussed, you know, musical things and such.

You should try roaming HH at night, interesting people there :wink2: .

Cheers,

Id3

:jawdrop:

TMI there...

And stop bragging about the sun :sneaky2:... it's frigging cold here...

Don't be so jealous : for next week in Provence are forecast stiffling weather, showers and thunderstorms while it should be fine in London. Until Saturday when it's going to start drizzling, just a couple of days before the show :furious: !

Cheers,

Id3

Don't be so jealous : for next week in Provence are forecast stiffling weather, showers and thunderstorms while it should be fine in London. Until Saturday when it's going to start drizzling, just a couple of days before the show :furious: !

Cheers,

Id3

Hooray! I hope the temperature is around 12 degrees. That will be nice.

George Michael is still alive :shocked: ? Kidding !

Actually Sire, my partner and I discussed, you know, musical things and such.

You should try roaming HH at night, interesting people there :wink2: .

Cheers,

Id3

It's an area I have never explored. :ap_rosetinted:. But hey, never say never. :naughty:

Edited by babspanky

One evening my partner and I were exercising our dog on Hampstead Heath

Sorry to be the down-to-earth one here, but did it happen after you have taken your dog out of the 6-month quarantine they must have gone to when entering the UK? :cool:

Your imagination really runs wild sometimes........ I mean, if you had more of your facts right , it would be much more entertaining (:naughty:)

Edited by suzie

Sorry to be the down-to-earth one here, but did it happen after you have taken your dog out of the 6-month quarantine they must have gone to when entering the UK? :cool:

Your imagination really runs wild sometimes........ I mean, if you had more of your facts right , it would be much more entertaining (:naughty:)

Don't you just have a dog passport these days?

Well, I am not sure about new regulations but I thought id3 lived in another century, together with the other members of his family:mf_rosetinted:

....also, anyone who has been to HH knows that there isn't just one pond there but several so you don't talk about 'the' pond but parhaps a particular one...:biggrin2:....

Well, I am not sure about new regulations but I thought id3 lived in another century, together with the other members of his family:mf_rosetinted:

....also, anyone who has been to HH knows that there isn't just one pond there but several so you don't talk about 'the' pond but parhaps a particular one...:biggrin2:....

All true, but no one thought it was real anyway did they? :blink::naughty:

Bought the dress today:biggrin2: And a necklace and earrings to match. Only shoes left now!

I'm afraid I'll freeze though.. 12 degrees? The dress is a really summerish one:naughty:

Edited by Neiobi

PPl just buy those designer TOY dogs that fit in a purse so they can drug them and hide them in their purse to smuggle into UK so we will get rabies...you know how it goes, I mean jeez we got pig flu thing here already, whatever next?

There is a small chance that I have a spare ticket for this gig next to me (2nd row centerish), but I won't know till the day, just depends if the sprog can come, she may have rehearsals or summit. either PM me or gimme a shout at the venue or something.

Edited by sparkly1

Bought the dress today:biggrin2: And a necklace and earrings to match. Only shoes left now!

I'm afraid I'll freeze though.. 12 degrees? The dress is a really summerish one:naughty:

Lol it's been early 20's over here lately. I've looked on the BBC website and it's gonna go down to 15/16 degrees up to Friday. After that I don't know what the weather will be, but I'm sure it will be pleasant.

Lol it's been early 20's over here lately. I've looked on the BBC website and it's gonna go down to 15/16 degrees up to Friday. After that I don't know what the weather will be, but I'm sure it will be pleasant.

I looked on the 15 day forecast the other day, and it said temps would be between 9/19 degrees. I'll check again later.