MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

Has anyone recieved there tickets yet ? :boxed:

2 weeks before the show my arse ! :sneaky2:

Not even an email to say they have been dispatched ! Hmphhh !

Didn't someone say, that Helen said they were getting them today and they were sending them straight out?

If the worst comes to the worst, if FD passes my email and number to Helen, and I'll pick up and deliver them myself.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't someone say, that Helen said they were getting them today and they were sending them straight out?

If the worst comes to the worst, if FD passes my email and number to Helen, and I'll pick up and deliver them myself.

awww thanks rose :wub2:

Not sure , im a little out the loop , but when i was reading an email it said an email will be sent when they are dispatched , i havent had one yet ... maybe later then :boxed:

Its just so bad that tickets are left untill the last minute ! ... saying that , nothing can be worse than SEE tickets ! :naughty::sneaky2:

The good thing is that even if we had to collect them at the ticket office (like Berlin) it's a small venue and there's no need to queue even for that due to having seats allocated so it won't be the end of the world.....even though it would be nice to have them in our grasps! :naughty:

Ooooooh, how exciting is it that it's a week today!!!! :mf_lustslow:

The good thing is that even if we had to collect them at the ticket office (like Berlin) it's a small venue and there's no need to queue even for that due to having seats allocated so it won't be the end of the world.....even though it would be nice to have them in our grasps! :naughty:

Ooooooh, how exciting is it that it's a week today!!!! :mf_lustslow:

One week today! how true ! :biggrin2:

Yes reserved seating really takes the pressure off , can chill now :rasta:

One week today! how true ! :biggrin2:

Yes reserved seating really takes the pressure off , can chill now :rasta:

Yup! I won't need to stand behind you like a frightened rabbit like last time!! :blink: May even have a drinkie or two! Hic!! :naughty:

Yup! I won't need to stand behind you like a frightened rabbit like last time!! :blink: May even have a drinkie or two! Hic!! :naughty:

Damn right! no need this time :biggrin2:

Civil in a theatre , all sitting down clapping nice and quiet with a drinky or ten

Great in theory huh :naughty:

Pfttt your a young wee wipper snapper! you getting the train down?

yes I am going on Sunday morning, train leaves Darlo just before 10am and I arrive at about 12.45 ish, I'm spending that night at Vix' digs then Tuesday I have to go to Travel lodge at Aldergate east, don't think I can book in though till after 2ish. Vix is still at Conti and not sure what time she will get done etc, need to make plans with her next time she can get online etc.

How bout you, what trains you getting and wot Hotel you in?

ah yes, it's soo civilized this way (which at MY age :old: is a bonus indeed ).

Sparkly, I think we're sitting next to you.....will you be waving the glittery stick around again??! :roftl::roftl:

If so, will aim my camara in the other direction!

Awwwww...will be just like old times!

yes I am going on Sunday morning, train leaves Darlo just before 10am and I arrive at about 12.45 ish, I'm spending that night at Vix' digs then Tuesday I have to go to Travel lodge at Aldergate east, don't think I can book in though till after 2ish. Vix is still at Conti and not sure what time she will get done etc, need to make plans with her next time she can get online etc.

How bout you, what trains you getting and wot Hotel you in?

You knowww we could be on same trains .. elvieeeee whats our train timesss

We go Sunday same sort of time , come back Tuesday

We are Travelodge Farringdon .. Elvieeeee where we staying?

Damn right! no need this time :biggrin2:

Civil in a theatre , all sitting down clapping nice and quiet with a drinky or ten

Great in theory huh :naughty:

Yeahhh, that's what's making me think I will need a drinkie or two!! :blink:

I'm actually really apprehensive of there being so many MFCr's in such concentration!! I'm shy at the best of times but...oh boy!, it's gonna be summit else!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Yeah I come back on Tuesday, Kings cross 11am arrive at Darlo 13.20 lol (Didn't wanna stay in London with a suitcase etc on my own cos Vixter will be back at Conti early that morning.

:roftl: Were staying at London Farringdon TL ... and the train gets to london at 13.39 :original:

Yeahhh, that's what's making me think I will need a drinkie or two!! :blink:

I'm actually really apprehensive of there being so many MFCr's in such concentration!! I'm shy at the best of times but...oh boy!, it's gonna be summit else!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

No way!! dont be that way , we are fabby amazing people .. well I am :naughty:

A drinkie or two will settle the nerves ! just dont get ratted

Yeah I come back on Tuesday, Kings cross 11am arrive at Darlo 13.20 lol (Didn't wanna stay in London with a suitcase etc on my own cos Vixter will be back at Conti early that morning.

Yeh we could be similar!! ...... evlieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No way!! dont be that way , we are fabby amazing people .. well I am :naughty:

A drinkie or two will settle the nerves ! just dont get ratted

Yeh we could be similar!! ...... evlieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lol where on earth IS that elf of yours Freddie lol

OH and since it's a THEATRE does that mean no camera's cos usually u aint allowed em in Theatres?

I'd stick mine down my pants if need be!!!:wink2:

I ain't missing a photo opportunity for no-one!! :naughty:

Oh, and if Vix doesn't make it you're welcome to meet up with our little 2nd row gang! :thumb_yello:

Sorry to be the down-to-earth one here, but did it happen after you have taken your dog out of the 6-month quarantine they must have gone to when entering the UK?

Your imagination really runs wild sometimes........ I mean, if you had more of your facts right , it would be much more entertaining ()

Well, I am not sure about new regulations but I thought id3 lived in another century, together with the other members of his family

....also, anyone who has been to HH knows that there isn't just one pond there but several so you don't talk about 'the' pond but parhaps a particular one.......

You poor baby :emot-sad::huglove: ! Becoming long sighted must be so annoying... and those glasses that the NHS give you are no good so that you can just decipher one out of three words from the posts.

Ok, a little at a time but in large letters so that you can get everything right :

- quarantine went out months, if not years ago, good thing as I have heard that when you took your dog out of the kennel it was in a pitiful state... so much for living in another century, wake up and smell the EU coffee ;

- anyway -but your failing eyesight is entirely to blame, not your total lack of sense of humour, I am sure, the dogs -mine, my partner's and Sire's were entirely metaphorical :naughty: ; although another MFCer believed that I was narrating a true experience, so you might want to get in touch with her, or she with you, I am sure you would love each other ;

- when people who do know HH refer to 'the pond' it means the big one where fat carps jump -and that is not prison code for something much kinkier :shocked: ; Babs, who roams the Heath -by daylight :wink2: knew which pond I was talking about ;

- I am not sure that the reference to my family qualifies for school bullying but just in case : school bully = Sire = no :no: .

Please let me know if the letters were big enough, if not, it will be my pleasure to use bigger ones ; who said that size isn't important :roftl: ?

Cheers,

Id3

You poor baby :emot-sad::huglove: ! Becoming long sighted must be so annoying... and those glasses that the NHS give you are no good so that you can just decipher one out of three words from the posts.

Ok, a little at a time but in large letters so that you can get everything right :

- quarantine went out months, if not years ago, good thing as I have heard that when you took your dog out of the kennel it was in a pitiful state... so much for living in another century, wake up and smell the EU coffee ;

- anyway -but your failing eyesight is entirely to blame, not your total lack of sense of humour, I am sure, the dogs -mine, my partner's and Sire's were entirely metaphorical :naughty: ; although another MFCer believed that I was narrating a true experience, so you might want to get in touch with her, or she with you, I am sure you would love each other ;

- when people who do know HH refer to 'the pond' it means the big one where fat carps jump -and that is not prison code for something much kinkier :shocked: ; Babs, who roams the Heath -by daylight :wink2: knew which pond I was talking about ;

- I am not sure that the reference to my family qualifies for school bullying but just in case : school bully = Sire = no :no: .

Please let me know if the letters were big enough, if not, it will be my pleasure to use bigger ones ; who said that size isn't important :roftl: ?

Cheers,

Id3

Hey any chance we can stop this in this thread / these threads in general ... we are having a nice chat and once again this appears totally off topic you know?

Can you not do this via PM?