MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

You poor baby :emot-sad::huglove: ! Becoming long sighted must be so annoying... and those glasses that the NHS give you are no good so that you can just decipher one out of three words from the posts.

Ok, a little at a time but in large letters so that you can get everything right :

- quarantine went out months, if not years ago, good thing as I have heard that when you took your dog out of the kennel it was in a pitiful state... so much for living in another century, wake up and smell the EU coffee ;

- anyway -but your failing eyesight is entirely to blame, not your total lack of sense of humour, I am sure, the dogs -mine, my partner's and Sire's were entirely metaphorical :naughty: ; although another MFCer believed that I was narrating a true experience, so you might want to get in touch with her, or she with you, I am sure you would love each other ;

- when people who do know HH refer to 'the pond' it means the big one where fat carps jump -and that is not prison code for something much kinkier :shocked: ; Babs, who roams the Heath -by daylight :wink2: knew which pond I was talking about ;

- I am not sure that the reference to my family qualifies for school bullying but just in case : school bully = Sire = no .

Please let me know if the letters were big enough, if not, it will be my pleasure to use bigger ones ; who said that size isn't important ?

Cheers,

Id3

I read that post like a Kindagarten child ..................... :lmfao: .... veryyyy SLOWLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :naughty:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeahhh, that's what's making me think I will need a drinkie or two!! :blink:

I'm actually really apprehensive of there being so many MFCr's in such concentration!! I'm shy at the best of times but...oh boy!, it's gonna be summit else!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

And I might not be there to hold your poor shaking little hand, love :emot-sad: !

But I am sure Santa will oblige :wink2: ...

Cheers,

Id3

Hey any chance we can stop this in this thread / these threads in general ... we are having a nice chat and once again this appears totally off topic you know?

Can you not do this via PM?

Answer posts by PMs ? That wouldn't be very practical !

Cheers,

Id3

:roftl: Were staying at London Farringdon TL ... and the train gets to london at 13.39 :original:

looks like your on the one after me then cos mine leaves Darlo Sunday about 9.59am and arrives as 12.43

and on Tuesday it leaves KC at 11am and arrives in Darlo at 13.20, oh well have a good journey, might see you at Kings Cross at some point lol.

QUOTE=identicaltwin3;2319273]Answer posts by PMs ? That wouldn't be very practical !

Cheers,

Id3

Well stop making everything so damn off topic and thinking everyone is attacking you and your family!!

Ive already arranged champers with your Mum on Monday so there ... Ill sort this:fisch:[

looks like your on the one after me then cos mine leaves Darlo Sunday about 9.59am and arrives as 12.43

and on Tuesday it leaves KC at 11am and arrives in Darlo at 13.20, oh well have a good journey, might see you at Kings Cross at some point lol.

It must be ! the train leaves my town , just down the coast from you - at 10.39 :original: shame ! we almost all ended up on the same train ! dammzit! ...

Im going to tell your mum and grandmum in london what you are doing on the MFC :boxed:

Monday I shall make sure you get your arse smacked

Fantasizing again :drool: ? Couldn't you do that in PMs, this is entirely off topic and might shock younger MFCers :wink2: ...

Cheers,

Id3

We may meet you for coffee :biggrin2:

Well stop making everything so damn off topic and thinking everyone is attacking you and your family!!

Ive already arranged champers with your Mum on Monday so there ... Ill sort this:fisch:

Huh, and we aren't invited?

BAD NEWS!

Just been on to Sadlers Wells, and even for this show, they DO NOT permit filming or photography in the auditorium!

So it's not looking good for pics!

Ive already arranged champers with your Mum on Monday so there ... Ill sort this:fisch:[

Huh, and we aren't invited?

:sneaky2:yeah!!