MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

Should it go in the first post, then people will know, and not get upset when someone tells them off.

I don't really understand why, for this gig, they don't relax it.

For ballets and dance performances, I guess it would be distracting for the dancers.

But Mikas, used to it, so I don't see why we can't.

Sorry I didnt catch this part have the venue said this?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should it go in the first post, then people will know, and not get upset when someone tells them off.

I don't really understand why, for this gig, they don't relax it.

For ballets and dance performances, I guess it would be distracting for the dancers.

But Mikas, used to it, so I don't see why we can't.

They do seem a bit hyper there... a guy told my mother that they certainly wouldn't allow flowers to be delivered to dressing rooms, as in 'Don't you dare introduce a booby trap in my theatre, you terrorist bitch :sneaky2: !'

Cheers,

Id3

They do seem a bit hyper there... a guy told my mother that they certainly wouldn't allow flowers to be delivered to dressing rooms, as in 'Don't you dare introduce a booby trap in my theatre, you terrorist bitch :sneaky2: !'

Cheers,

Id3

Thats just plain stupid me thinks

You mean people would actually film the spanking :wub2: ?

If you are sure about it, as God is my witness, screw my job, I am in :fangurl: !

Serves my partner right for staying so long in the US...

Cheers,

Id3

:floor:

You should treat yaself to a family holiday in London ! :biggrin2:

Well it's distracting to the other patrons not just Mika. It never bothers me of course because I'm in the front row but when I see those videos from far back with a sea of video screens up in the air...just another reason I'm glad I'm in the front row

Rose do you know if they are going to confiscate the cameras or just not allow people to use them inside the theatre? I am more concerned about not being able to bring my camera with me on the night than I am about taking pics during the show.

She just said no filming/photos in the auditorium. I don't think they'll confiscate cameras.

Sorry I didnt catch this part have the venue said this?

Yes, I called them, when I saw someone ask about it.

Cheers,

Id3

REALLY?

Thanks for that, I was thinking about flowers last night.

Blimey, they are slightly parnoid aren't they?:blink:

She just said no filming/photos in the auditorium. I don't think they'll confiscate cameras.

But isn't it what happens most of the time : the rule is no cameras but unless spectators bring big, professional, put on your shoulder ones, they just let them film away ?

In Beirut they said 'no cameras, cell phones ok' but people were allowed to bring in smallish cams, that's why we got brilliant vids from one of the fans who had ignored the rule.

Cheers,

Id3

Thanks, love :huglove: ! Any chance of actually listening to what they do ? Couldn't on google...

Cheers,

Id3

yes ! Actually, you just have to click on the link I posted and you'll be on their Myspace page, and you can listen to their music :wink2:

But isn't it what happens most of the time : the rule is no cameras but unless spectators bring big, professional, put on your shoulder ones, they just let them film away ?

In Beirut they said 'no cameras, cell phones ok' but people were allowed to bring in smallish cams, that's why we got brilliant vids from one of the fans who had ignored the rule.

Cheers,

Id3

I was wondering this, but in Glasgow, when people tried to take pics security stopped them, even with small cams and phones.

A risk we should take do you think?

I was wondering this, but in Glasgow, when people tried to take pics security stopped them, even with small cams and phones.

A risk we should take do you think?

I think it's worth the risk, I will be taking my camera in.

Yes, I called them, when I saw someone ask about it.

REALLY?

Thanks for that, I was thinking about flowers last night.

Blimey, they are slightly parnoid aren't they?:blink:

Better safe than sorry I guess, there are a lot of werido's in London (especially when WE lot turn up :naughty:)

(at the Brixton gigs Vix and I had been all over London on tubes ect and she was dressed in full BEE get up yet it was in Kennsington near our B&B dressed casually that we got called WEIRDO'S!!! :blink: pffft London for ya huh).

and Thanks for letting me know about the camera's Rose (it was me who was asking about that), wonder if they will throw ppl out if they get their cameras out lol. /also, I bet our view is spoilt by nasty bald big round security guards with no necks right in front of us, cos they don't want us rushing the stage with our zimmer frames asking Mika to sign our bus passes. :sneaky2:

Better safe than sorry I guess, there are a lot of werido's in London (especially when WE lot turn up :naughty:)

(at the Brixton gigs Vix and I had been all over London on tubes ect and she was dressed in full BEE get up yet it was in Kennsington near our B&B dressed casually that we got called WEIRDO'S!!! :blink: pffft London for ya huh).

and Thanks for letting me know about the camera's Rose (it was me who was asking about that), wonder if they will throw ppl out if they get their cameras out lol. /also, I bet our view is spoilt by nasty bald big round security guards with no necks right in front of us, cos they don't want us rushing the stage with our zimmer frames asking Mika to sign our bus passes. :sneaky2:

And I was going to borrow my aunties, it's got wheels, too!:roftl:

I don't know if you already know it, but this is the support act for this acoustic tour : :wink2:

http://www.myspace.com/musicofblueroses

(thanks to Jocelyn of the french forum who have find that...)

OH thank god for that, I really like her sound by the myspace songs :thumb_yello: really nice better than some of them he's had for sure. (well sounds like it anyway) T4P Debs

I read the photography and filming issues!

It’s so weird… I understand for filming cameras or for professional photography cameras, not for compact cameras!

Do you think it’s possible to contact someone in Mika Team in order to ask help for this situation? I can’t think of myself being on a gig (it doesn’t matter if it’s Mika or not) and not take at least a photo. It’s like a keepsake.

It’s so weird… I understand for filming cameras or for professional photography cameras, not for compact cameras!

Do you think it’s possible to contact someone in Mika Team in order to ask help for this situation? I can’t think of myself being on a gig (it doesn’t matter if it’s Mika or not) and not take at least a photo. It’s like a keepsake.

Ill ask :thumb_yello:

I was thinking this, but I guess in the end it's the venue that gets the say. :dunno: