Hello everyone!

loveloveme98

Hello everyone! I'm loveloveme98. If I read correctly the guidelines and such I'm NOT supposed to say my real name so we'll stick with a username! I'm really excited to be apart of this community and to meet other Mika fans. I've never been in a fanclub or anything like that before. I've never really had any musican or group that I've super loved, besides the Beatles, but I have to say now that's a little different. Haha! But again, it is nice to meet everyone. I've been asked to say how I came to find Mika. My best friend actually would listen to him a lot and I have to shamefully admit, when she said the first time I should listen to "MIKA" I thought it was some girl. My apologies Mika! Anyways, she let me listen to a few songs, ironically the first I heard was Over My Shoulder, and I was hooked. So I went and got the CD through itunes and have listened dilligently nearly daily. There is something about the songs that help me both focus and relax during the day. Although I just like to listen to music on a whole. I hope I don't sound TOO weird, however I think being different is a good thing! ^_^ Well hello again and I can't wait to get to see more around here!:biggrin2:

~loveloveme98~

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone! I'm loveloveme98. If I read correctly the guidelines and such I'm NOT supposed to say my real name so we'll stick with a username! I'm really excited to be apart of this community and to meet other Mika fans. I've never been in a fanclub or anything like that before. I've never really had any musican or group that I've super loved, besides the Beatles, but I have to say now that's a little different. Haha! But again, it is nice to meet everyone. I've been asked to say how I came to find Mika. My best friend actually would listen to him a lot and I have to shamefully admit, when she said the first time I should listen to "MIKA" I thought it was some girl. My apologies Mika! Anyways, she let me listen to a few songs, ironically the first I heard was Over My Shoulder, and I was hooked. So I went and got the CD through itunes and have listened dilligently nearly daily. There is something about the songs that help me both focus and relax during the day. Although I just like to listen to music on a whole. I hope I don't sound TOO weird, however I think being different is a good thing! ^_^ Well hello again and I can't wait to get to see more around here!:biggrin2:

~loveloveme98~

Haha nice introduction, Vicki!! Welcome to the crazy world that is MFC! :aah:

Enjoy it here!

~loveloveme98~

:wink2:Welcome to MFC Vicki! And don't worry, you cannot possibly sound weird here :roftl:

Thanks to everyone who said hello! I feel so welcomed and really shocked to see so many worldwide people. It's totally awesome though! And to everyone who said hello from Italy, I LOVE Italy and I'm coming back someday, so I'm really excited to hear from people there! Thanks again!