Eeeexcept the fact that none of the judges were announced at the time so no-one could possibly know that they were in fact visiting a judge!

i was being sarcastic:doh:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's obviously Kirkorov who is to blame, he should never have invited a participant to his home, that's completely scandalous :boxed: For someone who is hoping to have a career in Russia it is not exactly scandalous to accept such an invitation, it's not like he was in a position to decline it :doh:

I know, I'm overprotective :roftl: Been reading crap related to this all day long so I'm automatically defensive, I'm sorry :)

no worries:naughty:

feel free to say anything about our entry:mf_rosetinted:

Well to fully appreciate Krassimir's song you have to watch this video :naughty: I can't help loving it :biggrin2:

:roftl: this video says it all!

I couldn't believe my ears :aah:

haha the german entry is great, isn't it? :roftl:

and dita will be dancing while this guy is singing

well, perez likes the song :naughty:

Great? I honestly think it's boring...hopefully it won't ruin Dita's reputation...

Eh... I find it terrible, but he's quite nice to look at :mf_rosetinted:

yeah I think that's true but I wanted to warn you in case you wanted to throw some things on stage :naughty:

but dita is :wub2:

Today's big scandal is that the Norwegian participant was invited for lunch at the home of the head of the Russian jury :mf_rosetinted: The real scandal here is of course that anyone would actually buy such furniture :freak::aah:

73fc31001669773b4c5131b6eaeb844a.jpg

ecf7c9569ab22d617de2385f5128f890.jpg

8c0c498f9b5f3175d99ae758bd58030f.jpg

It is possible that the furniture is owned Kirkorov (he is in the photo). And he was so bored)

It is possible that the furniture is owned Kirkorov (he is in the photo). And he was so bored)

I think it is Kirkorov's home they are in, so yes he probably owns the furniture :teehee: Hope he has better taste in music than in furniture, otherwise the Russian votes are gonna be terrible :naughty:

You're looking at the furniture?? Have you seen his shirt???:aah:

But idd, the furniture is horrid... How can you spend so much money on such ****?:blink:

Which one of the shirts are we talking about here? Alexander is wearing the official Ukrainian Anti Crisis Boy shirt :lmfao:

What I wanna know is how no-one has been tempted to shave the other dude's hair off while he's sleeping. It's HORRID!!

Don't think anyone would dare to enter his bedroom :dunno:

Eurovision song contest 2009.

FAQ

1)Q: why a new thread?

A: the old one is erm... old.

2)Q:why you still watch this sh*t?

A:We have our reasons

3) Q:will it offend anyone if i say "this song is baaad"

A:Check the member list first to see if there is anyone from there first.if there is,you can always put pink glasses smilies at the end of ur posts:mf_rosetinted:

4)Q:which entry should win this year

A:doh silly question.of course Turkey.düm tek tek:mf_rosetinted: </google ads>

Your entry is terrible :mf_rosetinted: There, I said it :mf_rosetinted

thanks for following the 3rd rule in the FAQ:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

hahaha, nah, I'll stick to the competition days for such behavior :roftl

ooooooh! can't wait:boxing:

:roftl:

Don't think anyone would dare to enter his bedroom :dunno:

Good one :naughty: The guy looks quite scary... No wonder the poor boy didn't refuse! You think he's trying to seduce him?? I mean, he is wearing his fancy shirt....:mf_rosetinted:

Good one :naughty: The guy looks quite scary... No wonder the poor boy didn't refuse! You think he's trying to seduce him?? I mean, he is wearing his fancy shirt....:mf_rosetinted:

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case :teehee:

I think it is Kirkorov's home they are in, so yes he probably owns the furniture :teehee: Hope he has better taste in music than in furniture, otherwise the Russian votes are gonna be terrible :naughty:

I for a moment heard our song. Has not impressed. Who is such in general, this singer, nobody knows. Her for an Eurovision have found whence)

I for a moment heard our song. Has not impressed. Who is such in general, this singer, nobody knows. Her for an Eurovision have found whence)

Yes I don't find your song very impressive either and she has a very weird voice :blink:

This song gets on my nerves... I get nervous and irritated just by listening to it:sneaky2:

Don't know why though...