Hi

I think our song is boring, but Jade has a really good voice. So we'll see!

Aw it's a shame Latvia didn't get to the final. So are you supporting Norway? Or Lithuania?

The Norwegian guy is quite cute yeah :teehee:

I havent heard it all.. just about 30 seconds of it :naughty: But I liked those 30 sec :roftl: I want to watch all the songs tonight and then I'll decide but I'll support Norway for sure:teehee:

I thought he is about 18 but actually he is 23 years old:boxed:

I didnt like Lithiania or Estonia actually.. Hahaha Intars was so funny yesterday.. I met his mum yesterday.. :) Did I tell you that his brother is my friend now? :das:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn it! :sneaky2: Guess I've got to look better then, where can you find this rare kind of specimen?? Please don't say star trek conventions :mf_rosetinted:

Nah some of them are also running around in the woods in weird costumes :freak: And some of them are hiding in a library/behind a piano/in the local chess club etc. :naughty:

I havent heard it all.. just about 30 seconds of it But I liked those 30 sec I want to watch all the songs tonight and then I'll decide but I'll support Norway for sure:teehee:

I thought he is about 18 but actually he is 23 years old:boxed:

I didnt like Lithiania or Estonia actually.. Hahaha Intars was so funny yesterday.. I met his mum yesterday.. :)Did I tell you that his brother is my friend now? :das:

Friend, or friend?? :das::aah:

Why can't you get to be friends with Renārs's family too??? Pleeease, just for me..:blush-anim-cl:

Nah some of them are also running around in the woods in weird costumes :freak: And some of them are hiding in a library/behind a piano/in the local chess club etc. :naughty:

Hmmm, behind a piano, that sounds good, we'd have something in common already :aah:

Oh, that's interesting Marion! So Hadise is doing good huh... Yeah, I'm pretty sure Belgium will give twelve points to Turkey as well. No, I just know it. Well, good for her, she will make a good 2ND place :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Oh, I just looked and we have a poll as well:

http://www.eurosong.be/moskou2009poll_results.php

That's interesting!

Russia seems to be doing pretty bad this year...But Norway: probably also 10 points from Belgium...It's also nice to see that Greece is not top 10 :thumb_yello: And Ukraine also doesn't seem to be getting too many points...

So, well, Alexander's biggest opponent will be Hadise...

Fingers crossed for the "right" result!

Friend, or friend?? :

Why can't you get to be friends with Renārs's family too??? Pleeease, just for me..:blush-anim-cl:

just a friend.. :original: at the moment :das:

I wished.. :blush-anim-cl:

Oooook.. If you want it so badly I'll be his friend.. :mf_rosetinted: I'll call him tonight and ask whether he want to be my friend.

:roftl:

That's interesting!

Russia seems to be doing pretty bad this year...But Norway: probably also 10 points from Belgium...It's also nice to see that Greece is not top 10 :thumb_yello: And Ukraine also doesn't seem to be getting too many points...

So, well, Alexander's biggest opponent will be Hadise...

Fingers crossed for the "right" result!

Idd! Party in Oslo! :yay: Looking forward to it! Make us proud Rybak!:mf_rosetinted:

Idd! Party in Oslo! :yay: Looking forward to it! Make us proud Rybak!:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I hope he will win. :) He has a good and interesting song without dancing half-naked. A huge advantage, I think. :thumb_yello:

Oh' date=' I hope he will win. :) He has a good and interesting song without dancing half-naked. A huge advantage, I think. :thumb_yello:[/quote']

Well, to me there's no doubt he will be surely top five, rather top 3:thumb_yello: But like Kata said... I wouldn't underestimate those who do dance half-naked:mf_rosetinted: Hence: hadise :roftl:

One hour to go people! Do you guys have like eurovision parties?:boxed: I keep hearing about people who have friends over, watch eurovision together... (I can't imagine who to invite, everyone I know pretends to be too cool for eurovision:mf_rosetinted: )

This year I won't be at a Eurovision party...but the last 3 years I either watched it with friends or went to an official Eurovision party...it was fun...

But tonight I'm staying in :wink2:

Hoping to celebrate next year's ESC in Olso though! :biggrin2:

I used to always have Eurovision parties, but then I became so geeky that I now very much prefer to watch it only in the company of a large bowl of popcorn, so I can bitch and moan on the internet about the stupid hosts and horrible camera work :naughty:

This year I won't be at a Eurovision party...but the last 3 years I either watched it with friends or went to an official Eurovision party...it was fun...

But tonight I'm staying in :wink2:

Official eurovision parties??:shocked: They have those? Wow, never knew that...

Hoping to celebrate next year's ESC in Olso though! :biggrin2:

I'll tag along if you don't mind :aah:

I used to always have Eurovision parties, but then I became so geeky that I now very much prefer to watch it only in the company of a large bowl of popcorn, so I can bitch and moan on the internet about the stupid hosts and horrible camera work :naughty:

Now that's the reason why I don't have those parties :mf_rosetinted: I'm like talking (=yelling) at the tv, if I'd have popcorn I'd throw it at the screen... And I'll start dancing and humming when a good song comes along of course:blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Droopsy

Our(TRT's) pre-show is sooo boring:sleep_1:

edit: ooohh it's almost over:yay:

i'm off to grab some junk food:cheerful_h4h:

Edited by dilek

One hour to go people! Do you guys have like eurovision parties?:boxed:

Well, I've never had a party. I used to watch it with family, sitting on a cosy sofa and giggling with my younger brother. :naughty:

But now I'm going to my friend's room (students' dormitory) cause they have a TV and we'll watch it there. Their study mates will come over, so we'll be like 9 there or more. Sort of a tea&chocolate party. :biggrin2:

Well' date=' I've never had a party. I used to watch it with family, sitting on a cosy sofa and giggling with my younger brother. :naughty:

But now I'm going to my friend's room (students' dormitory) cause they have a TV and we'll watch it there. Their study mates will come over, so we'll be like 9 there or more. Sort of a tea&chocolate party. :biggrin2:[/quote']

That sounds cool! Enjoy! :thumb_yello:

One hour to go people! Do you guys have like eurovision parties?:boxed: I keep hearing about people who have friends over, watch eurovision together... (I can't imagine who to invite, everyone I know pretends to be too cool for eurovision:mf_rosetinted: )

I have lots of friends who organize Eurovision parties, special food from different countries etc. Usually I watch with hubby (we have kids so we stay home) and we make something special to eat. Tonight he is not at home, so I watch by myself and have coffee and sandwich :biggrin2:

Hello everyone :bye: Just found this thread...