• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, maybe the jury did help?? Allthough there still was a lot of neighbour voting going on.

Yeah maybe. I didn't even get to see the voting, but I heard they won by a lot?

Maybe I should give this mind voting a go next year it appears to be quite successful! :naughty:

I like him :wub2: and he's a Taurus lad ;):bleh:

haha, yeah I feel all psychic now. :bleh:

He is? How do you know that?:naughty:

Let's make a deal! :wink2:

We should all try to get there! Would be so much fun!

Cool!! And Nicole's on board as well I see! :biggrin2: We should really do that!

Isn't there a ryanair flight from dusseldorf to oslo? :naughty:

Yay! Congrats Norway!

If my granny could have voted for him, she would have done it for a million times.

I wanna go to Oslo next year. :teehee: It's not that far away either. :teehee:

Nicole!!! :wub2:

Omg me too! Plus I THINK Dima Koldun will be entering next year, I think it's almost certain he is :mf_lustslow::teehee: and Alexy will be there too :teehee:

OMG guys we should so have a Eurovision MFC meet up, would be so much fun!

Yeah maybe. I didn't even get to see the voting, but I heard they won by a lot?

haha, yeah I feel all psychic now.

He is? How do you know that?

Cos Marty Whelan said like a million times that he turned 23 last week :naughty:

I've figured out who he reminds me of, Kian Egan from Westlife! still think he might remind me of someone else too..

Omg me too! Plus I THINK Dima Koldun will be entering next year, I think it's almost certain he is :mf_lustslow::teehee: and Alexy will be there too :teehee:

OMG guys we should so have do Eurovision MFC meet up, would be so much fun!

:naughty: You and your Dima Koldun again. Well maybe Boaz feels the need to participate again, then I'd be more than pleased. :naughty:

I dunno who I could go with, most of my friends wouldn't be interested. F them, I say, I'm an independent woman. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: You and your Dima Koldun again. Well maybe Boaz feels the need to participate again, then I'd be more than pleased. :naughty:

I dunno who I could go with, most of my friends wouldn't be interested. F them, I say, I'm an independent woman. :mf_rosetinted:

Me neither, I'd just meet up with you lot :mf_rosetinted:

And once again: congrats savage!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I have never stopped loving Dima Koldun :fangurl: He is coming back to win! :fangurl:

None of my friends would be interested in going either. But who cares, it would be an adventure! Gaah, I quite want to go now :aah:

Cool!! And Nicole's on board as well I see! :biggrin2: We should really do that!

Isn't there a ryanair flight from dusseldorf to oslo? :naughty:

I'm not sure, but I think we've got time to figure that out...

OMG guys we should so have a Eurovision MFC meet up, would be so much fun!

Yay, I'm totally up for it!

Just finished watching the press conference...

I have to admit, Alexander is very charming :teehee:

He puts a smile on my face whenever I look at him!

Note to myself: Preorder the album!

Edited by mariposa
gosh....I sound like a fan girl in my post...lalala...

I have never stopped loving Dima Koldun :fangurl: He is coming back to win! :fangurl:

None of my friends would be interested in going either. But who cares, it would be an adventure! Gaah, I quite want to go now :aah:

Haha, every year after the Eurovision Song Contest is over I have said that "I wanna go next year! I will!", but for some reason I have never made it. :naughty::blink:

Cos Marty Whelan said like a million times that he turned 23 last week :naughty:

I've figured out who he reminds me of, Kian Egan from Westlife! still think he might remind me of someone else too..

Oh :teehee: I didn't watch Marty this year because Graham was on BBC so I had to tune in there. :naughty:

I don't even know which one is Kian...I really don't know anything about Westlife except that they sit on stools a lot.:teehee:

Just finished watching the press conference...

I have to admit, Alexander is very charming :teehee:

He puts a smile on my face whenever I look at him!

Note to myself: Preorder the album!

Agreed, he's got cuteness written all over him...

Yay, I'm totally up for it!

Haha, every year after the Eurovision Song Contest is over I have said that "I wanna go next year! I will!", but for some reason I have never made it.

Yay! Let's make it happen next year! :teehee:

*looks at flights to Oslo* :naughty:

Oh I didn't watch Marty this year because Graham was on BBC so I had to tune in there.

I don't even know which one is Kian...I really don't know anything about Westlife except that they sit on stools a lot.

:shocked: Traitor! :tears: I wanted to listen to Grahams commentary too but had to stay on RTE1, didn't feel right not listening to our own! + Marty is hilarious too!

Kian is the one who looks like Alexy :das::naughty:

:shocked: Traitor! :tears: I wanted to listen to Grahams commentary too but had to stay on RTE1, didn't feel right not listening to our own! + Marty is hilarious too!

Kian is the one who looks like Alexy :das::naughty:

:naughty: well technically I'm not a traitor since Graham is Irish, he just happens to be broadcasting for the UK.:teehee:

Marty is great though, I did miss him a bit.

Oh right:teehee:

haha that press conference was awkward :roftl: He's such a geek, not prepared for this at all - i really love that :wub2:

Me too! That was hilarious!

And he still manages to make all of the journalists smile :aah:

Yay! Let's make it happen next year! :teehee:

*looks at flights to Oslo* :naughty:

for sure!!!

I'm so pleased that Norway won! And I'm ecstatic that the UK managed to get FIFTH PLACE!! Heeelllllll yeah!! :woot_jump:

How did this song come last?!

*confused*

I was surprised at that too. It's a pretty decent song IMO. I also thought Sweden would do better.

Congratulations, Norway! You were worth it! :thumb_yello:

At these times you can see that politics cannot beat a really good song. Well, except in some countries, who "didn't like" his song... :naughty:

Estonia was also very good, I love their simplicity and the hypnotic effect. :wub2:

mwahah Eurovision has very few to share with music {Italians know it :shun:}

it's totally political as usual...

that norwegian guy has bielorussian origins...Moldova was pretty catchy & Germany not so bad but they didin't got a chance..I could go on but in the end we all spent some funny time watching most of the partecipants without thinking about the police repression against "devilish" gay supporters...

in memoiry of the Georgia exclusion - ohai Putin

last year was the case of Spain to be eliminated at 1st turn

for excess of satyre mwhaaha

Rodolfo Chikilicuatre always in our hearts :teehee:

Edited by greta

mwahah Eurovision has very few to share with music {Italians know it :shun:}

it's totally political as usual...

Sorry, but I really can't agree with you there... Norway just had a very good song imo. And I think a lot of people agreed.

@ wasabi, idd! I hope people will stop with the whole 'Europe doesn't love uk' now :naughty: A decent song and amazing voice were all it took :wink2:

The Norwegian song is growing on me more and more...I mean, I liked it anyway, but there's something about the tune to the words LOVE and FAIRYTALE in the chorus that sound too minor or diminished or something for me.....

But I have to say, my faith is being restored in the Eurovision....the last few years were really awful, but the standard is improving and it's gradually returning to its former glory

(although I still think Spain should've been in the top 5 :mf_rosetinted:)

:biggrin2: