tickets- when do we get them?!

Well as we can follow our tickets, I've seen they're on the way !!

But I asked for my numbers, because I gave my parents adress to deliver the tickets and I'll only be home to pick up them at the post office next week. I couldn't wait while everyone would have known.

Well big surprise, if you remember the Paris venue, as it's a circus, the stage and the seats are in round. Even the one of the back are allocated.

That's mean you'll see Cherisse or the other musicians and only Mika's back :sneaky2:

I'm very disapointed because I've been allocated these seats, (2nd row and 3rd row while I ordered at 1.20 uk time...) and for the two gigs...:boxed:

Well, I'll admire Mika's hair and back... :naughty:

Mika from the back :thumb_yello: not so bad lol

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as we can follow our tickets, I've seen they're on the way !!

But I asked for my numbers, because I gave my parents adress to deliver the tickets and I'll only be home to pick up them at the post office next week. I couldn't wait while everyone would have known.

Well big surprise, if you remember the Paris venue, as it's a circus, the stage and the seats are in round. Even the one of the back are allocated.

That's mean you'll see Cherisse or the other musicians and only Mika's back

I'm very disapointed because I've been allocated these seats, (2nd row and 3rd row while I ordered at 1.20 uk time...) and for the two gigs...

Well, I'll admire Mika's hair and back...

Let's try a conversation in english with you :D, so as I told you before (as I will be everywhere around where you are negate about this subject :naughty:, yes sometimes I can be a glue) I am sure we will see one of his best shows ever at the cirque d'hiver , and I am sure we will take a lot of pleasure to see him play (and we will not only see his back) Please Deborah keep your smile :wink2::wub2:, I am with you and I will be next to you :teehee::wub2::mf_lustslow:

Edited by Etoile2roses

:naughty: It's so funny speaking english with you here !!

don't worry, today I decided to think positive, and I know it'll be one of the best gigs ever !! :mf_lustslow: We obviously take a lot of pleasure, don't worry about that !

Promise, I keep my smile :biggrin2:

can't wait to share this gig with you and Lisa :wub2:

Thanks for being a glue, I love that !!! :naughty::wink2:

Edited by French Deb

Just a reminder on the Paris tickets , Ive asked for clarification again just to make sure

Has anyone got paris tickets?

In France, nobody yet. But we received the notification e-mail on monday saying the tickets were mailed. The same on Mikasounds, it's written "dispatched" in the tracking order part

so I think it's ok and they're about to arrive !!

Edited by French Deb

from Sandbag NOW

Hi

To confirm, your tickets will be available to collect from the box office, which is at the entrance to the venue (Franco Parenti), from 7:30pm on the 6th June.

Our contact is Francesca Bevilacqua, who has the complete list of all Sandbag customers.

Please take with you your order confirmation e-mail and photo identification.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

Just a reminder on the Paris tickets , Ive asked for clarification again just to make sure

Has anyone got paris tickets?

I got mine yesterday. But only for June 11, June 12 tickets have not arrived yet. The envelope was open :shocked: But there was a receipt, and there was not supposed to be any more tickets. I hope the tickets for June 12 will arrive soon. I love to hold those tickets in my hand, lol :biggrin2:

This tickets thing is really badly handled, I must say. I am still waiting for 3 Paris deliveries (two in my name and another one ordered by someone else) and I just got my London ones today, after having to reschedule them because when they supposedly 'attempted delivery' someone was in the house but nobody ever rang or even left a card.

I only knew of this because of the email that I got saying that they had attempted delivery (not a chance in earth they did!!) and that I had to reschedule them. This happened with 2 London tix deliveries.

No courier worth their salt will attempt a delivery onsite and not leave a tracking number behind OR call the doorbell, so I don't believe that they did come at all. I get plenty of tracked deliveries and things never go missing like this...

Also, when I rescheduled my 'failed' delivery, I booked it online and they say in big clear writing that deliveries are made between 9-5.

Therefore, I organised to work from home today, and to take my dogs out around 8 so that I would be back and ready for 9 (when the delivery slot started) .......When I was about to leave the house just a few minutes after 8, the doorbell rang and the tickets were delivered.

IF I HAD GONE OUT A MINUTE EARLIER (AS INITIALLY PLANNED) THEY WOULD HAVE GONE AWAY AND I WOULD HAVE NO TICKETS!

AND THIS WAS A FULL HOUR BEFORE THE SLOT THAT THEY SAID IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DELIVERED IN!

These SMS people are a shambles and I shall be writing to Sandbag with this feedback because this is just a joke :thumb_yello::wink2:. I am off to Milan tomorrow, so 'hopefully the second delivery will make it on time, or else it will be box office collection, but quite frankly this is really a joke.

The Royal Mail service works a treat. Why can't they use that?

This tickets thing is really badly handled, I must say. I am still waiting for 3 Paris deliveries (two in my name and another one ordered by someone else) and I just got my London ones today, after having to reschedule them because when they supposedly 'attempted delivery' someone was in the house but nobody ever rang or even left a card.

I only knew of this because of the email that I got saying that they had attempted delivery (not a chance in earth they did!!) and that I had to reschedule them. This happened with 2 London tix deliveries.

No courier worth their salt will attempt a delivery onsite and not leave a tracking number behind OR call the doorbell, so I don't believe that they did come at all. I get plenty of tracked deliveries and things never go missing like this...

Also, when I rescheduled my 'failed' delivery, I booked it online and they say in big clear writing that deliveries are made between 9-5.

Therefore, I organised to work from home today, and to take my dogs out around 8 so that I would be back and ready for 9 (when the delivery slot started) .......When I was about to leave the house just a few minutes after 8, the doorbell rang and the tickets were delivered.

IF I HAD GONE OUT A MINUTE EARLIER (AS INITIALLY PLANNED) THEY WOULD HAVE GONE AWAY AND I WOULD HAVE NO TICKETS!

AND THIS WAS A FULL HOUR BEFORE THE SLOT THAT THEY SAID IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DELIVERED IN!

These SMS people are a shambles and I shall be writing to Sandbag with this feedback because this is just a joke :thumb_yello::wink2:. I am off to Milan tomorrow, so 'hopefully the second delivery will make it on time, or else it will be box office collection, but quite frankly this is really a joke.

:dunno:

I hate it so much when delivery people deliver outside the stated times. Especially when you have rearranged your whole day around it. :sneaky2:

I tell you...some of these delivery people have cotton wool knuckles and/or an aversion to filling in cards.

My tickets should be arriving today, and I've been awake since 6.30 am on a day when I could have had a lie-in :aah: just because I was convinced they'd be delivered at 7am or something and I wouldn't hear them 'knocking' (brushing the door surface lightly with the tip of their knuckles). They haven't come yet..

It certainly sems to be a very hit and miss process. I agree that recorded delivery by Royal Mail would be simpler all round. I know what time my postman comes FFS!!!!

seems one of my orders has arrived in denmark yesterday, but they haven't bothered to deliver it yet. The other one doesn't seem to exist :mf_rosetinted: Tomorrow is a special holiday, wonder if they'll even deliver there :doh:

EDIT: oh looked it up now, they won't deliver tomorrow :yay:

Edited by Kata

As predicted, the courier for the London tickets doesn't deliver saturdays, instead they have some daft idea that workplace receptionists are paid to faff round pulling people out of work to come down and sign.

Paris tickets seem to be Royal Mail. If I get a card today there's still hope.

I hate it so much when delivery people deliver outside the stated times. Especially when you have rearranged your whole day around it. :sneaky2:

I tell you...some of these delivery people have cotton wool knuckles and/or an aversion to filling in cards.

My tickets should be arriving today, and I've been awake since 6.30 am on a day when I could have had a lie-in :aah: just because I was convinced they'd be delivered at 7am or something and I wouldn't hear them 'knocking' (brushing the door surface lightly with the tip of their knuckles). They haven't come yet..

It certainly sems to be a very hit and miss process. I agree that recorded delivery by Royal Mail would be simpler all round. I know what time my postman comes FFS!!!!

Yes, especially when you don't have any more time to slot in any future deliveries! Very bad indeed.

They already force you to be in the house waiting from 9-5 and can't pinpoint the delivery time at all, so the least they can do is deliver within the promised slot. It's what they are saying they will do, under their conditions.

Very bad service indeed. Royal Mail is far, far, better.

Absolutely true!

I've been to private addresses and banged on the door/rang bell continually, even in some cases, where it was given, called the home phone number, to get the attention of the addressee.

Sometimes, I've spent half an hour at someones door, trying to get their attention (you know they are in, as you can hear a radio/tv/vacuum cleaner on). And in some cases, where it's possible, gone around the back to see if they are in the garden.

I hate hate having to bring parcels back, so I'll do just about anything to get it delivered.

Some couriers are so slack, it makes me mad, especially at the moment,when I'm hearing all these stories, and I can't get much work!:sneaky2:

Haha, funny reading!:roftl:

That kind of delivery is very unusual where I live, most of the time they just through a note in your mail box telling you to pick up your stuff at a special delivery place!

I would feel like royalty if something was actually delivered at my door!:naughty:

Haha, funny reading!:roftl:

That kind of delivery is very unusual where I live, most of the time they just through a note in your mail box telling you to pick up your stuff at a special delivery place!

I would feel like royalty if something was actually delivered at my door!:naughty:

By now I'd be pleasantly surprised if I even get a note :boxed:

Absolutely true!

I've been to private addresses and banged on the door/rang bell continually, even in some cases, where it was given, called the home phone number, to get the attention of the addressee.

Sometimes, I've spent half an hour at someones door, trying to get their attention (you know they are in, as you can hear a radio/tv/vacuum cleaner on). And in some cases, where it's possible, gone around the back to see if they are in the garden.

I hate hate having to bring parcels back, so I'll do just about anything to get it delivered.

Some couriers are so slack, it makes me mad, especially at the moment,when I'm hearing all these stories, and I can't get much work!:sneaky2:

I deliver Avon stuff around my estate and yes, I know the feeling!!! There is nothing more irritating than knocking on a door when you KNOW they are in, and having to take the parcel back to the car and try again another time. It's actually humiliating in a way! I struck a customer off my list for repeatedly doing this to me :sneaky2:.