.. The band is more professional and the girl is obviously a more skilled violinist than Alexander. However, her vibrato does not move me at all:mf_rosetinted:

Hehe fine then :mf_rosetinted: I quite like Secret Garden though :dunno:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I just have to post this:

The very first time I saw Alex, he reminded me so much of this Belgian idol contestant named Dean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Fk5j01vKc

Does anyone see what I see? Oh btw, I would turn down the sound... The sound quality is crap.

Btw, @ the 'your song' video, I really didn't like that performance :fisch: That outfit...:boxed:

The very first time I saw Alex, he reminded me so much of this Belgian idol contestant named Dean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Fk5j01vKc

Does anyone see what I see? Oh btw, I would turn down the sound... The sound quality is crap.

Btw, @ the 'your song' video, I really didn't like that performance :fisch: That outfit...:boxed:

Nope don't see what you see :bleh: He looks like a friend of mine though :biggrin2:

Uhm... No?? :fisch:

:aah:

Well I much prefer heavy brows to this:

meneyebrows.jpg

But that's personal taste of course :mf_rosetinted:

I find it kinda freaky with those guys who have no hair... anywhere :aah:

I find it kinda freaky with those guys who have no hair... anywhere :aah:

THANK YOU!! Finally someone who seems to agree! I find those 'metrosexuals???' scary! Wth is up with all those fake tanned bald ass guys lately?:boxed:

yeah, he looks like him a bit but he does not giggle like a 12-year-old girl:naughty:

THANK YOU!! Finally someone who seems to agree! I find those 'metrosexuals???' scary! Wth is up with all those fake tanned bald ass guys lately?:boxed:

Guess that's what the majority likes :boxed: I've been married to a guy who used more beauty products than me, I actually quit wearing make-up and dresses at that time, cause I thought there had to be just a bit of masculinity in the family :freak:

I really need to get my gaydar adjusted, didn't he talk about a girl again there :naughty:

I don't understand what he says but he definitely sang

"I don't have much money but boy if I did

I'd buy a big house where we both could live "

perhaps slave to the lyrics only:naughty:..but definitely magnified with the impish look on his face.:teehee:

Guess that's what the majority likes :boxed: I've been married to a guy who used more beauty products than me, I actually quit wearing make-up and dresses at that time, cause I thought there had to be just a bit of masculinity in the family :freak:

:teehee: oh well, it really shows how much we're into manly men, I mean, first there's Mika, now Alexander...

:mf_rosetinted:

Young-Alexander-alexander-rybak-4558346-250-257.jpg

:aah: too cute

Naaaaw. I just saw that too!:wub2:

I don't understand what he says but he definitely sang

"I don't have much money but boy if I did

I'd buy a big house where we both could live "

perhaps slave to the lyrics only:naughty:..but definitely magnified with the impish look on his face.:teehee:

Maybe he doesn't mean boy as in man. But just like it's just in this sentence: Oh boy, I'm in trouble!

That doesn't actually mean you're talking to a boy:aah:

Maybe he doesn't mean boy as in man. But just like it's just in this sentence: Oh boy, I'm in trouble!

That doesn't actually mean you're talking to a boy:aah:

It was written by Bernie Taupin anyway:wink2:

I only said it as a joke and was mainly referring to the way he was singing that song:naughty:

:wub2::wub2:

I have just got back from the shop where they printed one of his pictures as a photography. :aah: I hung it on the door of my room :teehee:

Ah, that's cute:thumb_yello:

Will Mika posters be replaced with pics of Alex anytime soon?:wink2:

Ah, that's cute:thumb_yello:

Will Mika posters be replaced with pics of Alex anytime soon?:wink2:

Oh noooo, no way :teehee: I jusrt added some pics... I'm gonna make a collage of the various pictures on my door :roftl::wub2: