New Live Show!

dcdeb

*off topic* did i dream this or was your signature "bluesky" a different color yesterday? as in the new mfc color (on mikasounds) ??

*off topic in return* No you are right, my sig has changed colour, it is now the new MS colour with the floating beady eye... watching, waiting....(my own little bad joke...pathetic joke even...oh M-Th/ID3 trollies, where are you when I need you to shoot me down into a pathetic self-flagellating heap?? :biggrin2: ) It's my Floating Beady I...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*off topic in return* No you are right, my sig has changed colour, it is now the new MS colour with the floating beady eye... watching, waiting....(my own little bad joke...pathetic joke even...oh M-Th/ID3 trollies, where are you when I need you to shoot me down into a pathetic self-flagellating heap?? :biggrin2: ) It's my Floating Beady I...

:lmfao::roftl:

To be honest, I hope it's Ireland. I have friends in Ireland who think Mika is great and would love to see him live. I knw a lot of Irish MFCers long to see him there too. I would probably go over to see him there as well. London isn't good for me now (the tube especially) because of my balence and walking problems, so I'm not going to London, but I'd really love to go and see him in Dublin. I could see my friends as well and we could all go together.

To be honest, I hope it's Ireland. I have friends in Ireland who think Mika is great and would love to see him live. I knw a lot of Irish MFCers long to see him there too. I would probably go over to see him there as well. London isn't good for me now (the tube especially) because of my balence and walking problems, so I'm not going to London, but I'd really love to go and see him in Dublin. I could see my friends as well and we could all go together.

Didn't deb say in the Irish thread that the Dublin date was a definite no go?

Gosh! I am getting a tad afraid of myself... I dreamt about him playing a new gig in Madrid, and now this!! I promise I didn't know anything, I am a witch:roftl:

Thinking about it again, when he did that promo jaunt, he started in Oslo, where no gig had been announced.

Also he went to Madrid!

Maybe...

Oh, don't worry Rose, I know he'll play Madrid the first week of October, coz that's when I'll be in Zagreb, it's my fate, you know, I'm jinxed!:aah:

Will be alert tho, who knows, he might still surprise me:teehee:

I want Madrid too!:groovy:

Though I hope it's not right on my exams..:naughty:

But I think it'd be far more interesting if it was anywhere else but London, Paris, Brussels, Berlin... As said before.

Edited by Neiobi

Ah, see now, Madrid, that'd suit me quite nicely. Well, noooo idea how I'd get time off work (assuming it'd be on a weekday), but really: a Mika gig in my favourite place on earth, a place I'm overdue a visit to to see some amazing friends, a 40-min flight from me...and me NOT going? That'd just be silly :roftl:

Gosh! I am getting a tad afraid of myself... I dreamt about him playing a new gig in Madrid, and now this!! I promise I didn't know anything, I am a witch:roftl:

mi amoooooor!! :wub2:

Ah, see now, Madrid, that'd suit me quite nicely. Well, noooo idea how I'd get time off work (assuming it'd be on a weekday), but really: a Mika gig in my favourite place on earth, a place I'm overdue a visit to to see some amazing friends, a 40-min flight from me...and me NOT going? That'd just be silly :roftl:

We could go on the same flight... Eh?:teehee:

I want Madrid too!:groovy:

Though I hope it's not right on my exams..:naughty:

But I think it'd be far more interesting if it was anywhere else but London, Paris, Brussels, Berlin...

AND I could finally get to meet the Portuguese crew!!! :biggrin2:

AND I could finally get to meet the Portuguese crew!!! :biggrin2:

Yesss:biggrin2:

Well some of us anyway!

If I go, that'd imply for it not to be when my mom's away and not on my study week.:aah:

I'm looking forward to Tuesday... Even though it might not be something for me, I'm curious to know where is he planning to perform it!

you got there before I did :naughty:

sounds like a plan to me!!

Now we just need to get Mika to admit to this...... :naughty:

Haha:roftl:

Yep.:teehee:

Ok... I'm still not getting my hopes up! But it'd be nice, you know.

Yesss:biggrin2:

Well some of us anyway!

If I go, that'd imply for it not to be when my mom's away and not on my study week.:aah:

I'm looking forward to Tuesday... Even though it might not be something for me, I'm curious to know where is he planning to perform it!

Haha:roftl:

Yep.:teehee:

Ok... I'm still not getting my hopes up! But it'd be nice, you know.

I know....it really would. When do your exams start?

I have a feeling this is going to be another short notice secret gig......does anybody else suspect that? So we might have to head to Madrid on Wednesday :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I want Madrid too!

Though I hope it's not right on my exams..

But I think it'd be far more interesting if it was anywhere else but London, Paris, Brussels, Berlin... As said before.

¡Hola mi amoooooor!!!!!!!!! :huglove: Miss you...

Okay, so let's start moving things: we want Madrid, but NOT the first week of October, right?:biggrin2: I like to see you two organizing a visit to me, you're soooo nice to come and see my new flat, you now, I told Mika to keep it hush hush, but the man can't shut his mouth:roftl: The new gig will be the grand opening of my place, so nice of him!:roftl:

I know....it really would. When do your exams start?

I have a feeling this is going to be another short notice secret gig......does anybody else suspect that? So we might have to head to Madrid on Wednesday

They start on the 19th of June... And end on the 22nd. But my study week starts on the 10th!

Yeah it must be a short notice one! If it is, I can really forget abut Madrid.. But I don't care!:aah:

Wish I had the skill to make my life fit Mika's, but I don't have it:teehee:

¡Hola mi amoooooor!!!!!!!!! :huglove Miss you...

Okay, so let's start moving things: we want Madrid, but NOT the first week of October, right?:biggrin2: I like to see you two organizing a visit to me, you're soooo nice to come and see my new flat, you now, I told Mika to keep it hush hush, but the man can't shut his mouth:roftl: The new gig will be the grand opening of my place, so nice of him!:roftl:

Of course. And not September either:roftl:

Looking forward to it:mf_rosetinted:

¡Hola mi amoooooor!!!!!!!!! :huglove: Miss you...

:lmao: that's what it is!!! yaaaaay! lol.

Madrid anytime before August is good for me :thumb_yello: Come on Meeks!!!

Miss you too my lovely :huglove:

They start on the 19th of June... And end on the 22nd. But my study week starts on the 10th!

Yeah it must be a short notice one! If it is, I can really forget abut Madrid.. But I don't care!:aah:

Wish I had the skill to make my life fit Mika's, but I don't have it:teehee:

Of course. And not September either:roftl:

Looking forward to it:mf_rosetinted:

hmm....yeah, short notice is difficult for everyone........not really fair! But why else would he announce this one separately? hmmm...

ah you're doing state exams this year? Some of my students are doing them too :thumb_yello:

hmm....yeah, short notice is difficult for everyone........not really fair! But why else would he announce this one separately? hmmm...

ah you're doing state exams this year? Some of my students are doing them too :thumb_yello:

Yes it wouldn't make sense if it wasn't.

Well we'll find out soon!

I am, I am.. Stressing about it!:naughty: I haven't began to study for them... I have a lot of tests at school at the mo and things to do outside of school so I don't know how to manage my time anymore... Luckily I have that free week before them to study!

Yes it wouldn't make sense if it wasn't.

Well we'll find out soon!

I am, I am.. Stressing about it!:naughty: I haven't began to study for them... I have a lot of tests at school at the mo and things to do outside of school so I don't know how to manage my time anymore... Luckily I have that free week before them to study!

yep...if we can hold out till Tuesday..... :naughty:

Yeah, I get the impression that students here have constant tests in school!! :shocked: But I'm sure all the study you're doing for those will contribute to the exams too...And you'll get a lot done in that week anyway :wink2: