New Live Show!

dcdeb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooo you're not:huglove : I wub you:wub2 :

(You're just lucky I'm not emotionally stable!:teehee:)

:lmfao::boxed: Errrmmm .... I guess we are ??!! :freak::naughty:

EDIT: Orrrrr ... are you just lucky that we are not ??!! :blink::insane:

Edited by happikali

I wonder if it would make a difference if a clue was given to WHERE this one, lone, gig will NOT be. It might reduce a significant number of MFCers logging on from all over the world and crashing our delicate server.

And I sure hope that the announcement is catered to the time of normal waking hours for those who it may impact. There's nothing worse than being the last one to know about a gig in your neighbourhood because the announcement was made at 4am. :naughty:

*HINT HINT*

That's a great idea, Suzie!

Yeah, but I'm gonna end up being the pathetic one sleeping with a laptop in my bed as part of covering 36 hours of "Tuesday, May 26th" from all world time zones. :boxed:

Yeah, but I'm gonna end up being the pathetic one sleeping with a laptop in my bed as part of covering 36 hours of "Tuesday, May 26th" from all world time zones. :boxed:

:roftl:

Believe me, if I could I'd do the same:teehee:

That must have been the biggest mq i've seen in my whole mfclife!!!:biggrin2:

You've not been in the Aussie thread when I've done massive ones then...

That's why I'm the MQ queen!!!

Fine, Guam.

...We don't have any members from Guam, right?

Actually, I think we do... :naughty:

I wonder if it would make a difference if a clue was given to WHERE this one, lone, gig will NOT be. It might reduce a significant number of MFCers logging on from all over the world and crashing our delicate server.

And I sure hope that the announcement is catered to the time of normal waking hours for those who it may impact. There's nothing worse than being the last one to know about a gig in your neighbourhood because the announcement was made at 4am.

*HINT HINT*

:fisch:

Dublin? I think it's pretty clear that it's not there...

If you're going to the London Gigs, we will find out tomorrow what the codes from our confirmation e-mails mean. And then.....DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!!! We only have to wait another day :biggrin2:

I got more than a twinge of excitement, when I saw this!

Only 24 hrs to go!

48 for the gig!