New Live Show!

dcdeb

That must have been the biggest mq i've seen in my whole mfclife!!!:biggrin2:

You've not been in the Aussie thread when I've done massive ones then...

That's why I'm the MQ queen!!!

Fine, Guam.

...We don't have any members from Guam, right?

Actually, I think we do... :naughty:

I wonder if it would make a difference if a clue was given to WHERE this one, lone, gig will NOT be. It might reduce a significant number of MFCers logging on from all over the world and crashing our delicate server.

And I sure hope that the announcement is catered to the time of normal waking hours for those who it may impact. There's nothing worse than being the last one to know about a gig in your neighbourhood because the announcement was made at 4am.

*HINT HINT*

:fisch:

Dublin? I think it's pretty clear that it's not there...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going to the London Gigs, we will find out tomorrow what the codes from our confirmation e-mails mean. And then.....DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!!! We only have to wait another day :biggrin2:

I got more than a twinge of excitement, when I saw this!

Only 24 hrs to go!

48 for the gig!

I got more than a twinge of excitement, when I saw this!

Only 24 hrs to go!

48 for the gig!

lolll :biggrin2:

I'm working till 4 tomorrow, but Tuesday.......I have the entire day off! AND wednesday as well! :biggrin2:

If you're going to the London Gigs, we will find out tomorrow what the codes from our confirmation e-mails mean. And then.....DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!!! We only have to wait another day :biggrin2:

I may have missed something, in which case please correct me :naughty: but I don't think that the codes are directly related to the London gig, are they?

People got them buying different things on the site, so I don't think that they are necessarily related to the london gig in any way. They may be, but we don't have any indication to know that this is the case, do we?

I may have missed something, in which case please correct me :naughty: but I don't think that the codes are directly related to the London gig, are they?

People got them buying different things on the site, so I don't think that they are necessarily related to the london gig in any way. They may be, but we don't have any indication to know that this is the case, do we?

i don't think it has anything to do with the london gig either. i have one & i only bought the EP. (no downloads & sadly, no tickets :no:)

I didn't mean to make it sound as if the codes and the Tuesday Surprise are related lol. But still, something's happening both days :D

i don't think it has anything to do with the london gig either. i have one & i only bought the EP. (no downloads & sadly, no tickets :no:)

I'm a bit worried... I didn't get any code :boxed: It's written in the confirmation email that I'll receive one but nothing so far :dunno:

I'm a bit worried... I didn't get any code :boxed: It's written in the confirmation email that I'll receive one but nothing so far :dunno:

Don't get worried... this is what my e-mail says:

The product(‘s) you have purchased can be redeemed for a personal gift from MIKA. We will email you on May 25th with a unique code and full instructions.

For more information keep checking back to http://www.mikasounds.com

Don't get worried... this is what my e-mail says:

The product(‘s) you have purchased can be redeemed for a personal gift from MIKA. We will email you on May 25th with a unique code and full instructions.

For more information keep checking back to http://www.mikasounds.com

oh ok :doh: I didn't realize it said on the 25th for the email too :teehee:

was the "present" with the codes blah-blah available ONLY for the London gig? because i got the same thing for the one in Paris...:blink:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

No I don't think so: I received the e-mail, and 'only' ordered the EP.

was the "present" with the codes blah-blah available ONLY for the London gig? because i got the same thing for the one in Paris...:blink:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Like Wicky said, you also got a code with the EP.

Oh, and I got codes to for the one in Amsterdam, so I guess not hehe.

lolll :biggrin2:

I'm working till 4 tomorrow, but Tuesday.......I have the entire day off! AND wednesday as well! :biggrin2:

Some people are born very lucky indeed :thumb_yello: !

For me Tuesday 26th means meeting after meeting after boring meeting, at least all morning long :mad: ...

Do you think I could catch some disease that would make me stay at home, hanging onto my laptop for comfort :wink2: ? It is a well known thing that Spring flu is the worst :naughty: .

Marie-Thérèse

I ordered the EP and did not get any email or code!!! :boxed:

It serves you right. This is what happens to those who slap people all the time on a public forum. :mf_rosetinted:

Harsh :tears:

*goes to look for slap smilie* :roftl:

Did you not get an confimation email from your EP order?

Nope :boxed:

Harsh :tears:

*goes to look for slap smilie* :roftl:

Nope :boxed:

Hmmm...that's odd! Do you have a order number for it on your order tracking bit of MS? If you do I'd email customer services and see if you can get one. It is a bank holiday weekend tho..where is Sandbag based?

I ordered the EP and did not get any email or code!!! :boxed:

Hmmm...that's odd! Do you have a order number for it on your order tracking bit of MS? If you do I'd email customer services and see if you can get one. It is a bank holiday weekend tho..where is Sandbag based?

I'd follow Mikafish's advice, Wendy. You really should have gotten a

confirmation email for your order. If you didn't I'd be a little concerned

that the order didn't go through... :blink:

i didn't get a confirmation e-mail either. and i mailed them with my order number about 1 week ago -TWICE. still no reply:thumbdown:

but i think my order went through cuz i can see it's charged on my credit card:blink:

Mmmm, Owen Pallet is in London today. I wonder if it has anything to do with Mika and this new live show...

Unless of course today Mika is in Timbuktu and that's where the gig's taking place:naughty:

Well, the money has been taken out my account!! :shocked:

Maybe there were not codes for everyone - just a random thing!! :dunno: