New Live Show!

dcdeb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for taking time reading my post...it's huge! sometimes I scare myself with how many things I can say and yet have nothing to say :shocked:

You know, this is what I am expecting too!!!:naughty: I was talking to my mum last evening about what is it that inspires me so much at Mika? I told her that is this ability of his, of making his fans do what they're doing...THAT"S FANTASTIC!!!:mf_lustslow:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

It's some kind of sorcery, magic....trickery.... hypnotism he is a wizard after all.:naughty:

Can't imagine they'll do it at these gigs either, think I'll miss it in a weird way! When that song comes on the atmosphere in the venue changes!

I know. It gets the adrenaline flowing :naughty:

Good :thumb_yello:

I'm guessing you don't like that song :lol3:

After queuing for hours in the freezing cold and rain I have asked myself "Why am I doing this?" but as soon as "9 til 5" starts playing I know it's all worth it!!!

Oh yeah!:wub2:

or the first tones of Relax....:blush-anim-cl:

This code thing...is it only if you have had contact with Sandbag, buying tickets, when you can expect a code or if you have bought the EP and the book?:boxed:

I've never had the experience to qeue, to go trough all that experience, to meet lots of MFCers, and I know how sometimes these things can get you anxious in a crazy, crazy way. I think all this codes and allocated seats is pretty new, so it'll get better over the time, and more organized. I wouldn't worry! And when the first gig "dream" comes true, it can and will change your mind for better or for worst. I really doubt it that it'll disappoint you... You will be so wrecked after it, and may feel bad after it, but it's all worth it in the end... Having that experience. I know I'm probably making a big deal out of going to a Mika gig but that's how it is to me:naughty: Though I'm not experienced:roftl:

When you wait, when you see all this happening... It IS nerve wracking. But after it, you'll even ask yourself why did you worry so much:wink2:

You'll see why it is worth it to be here everyday, to give what you can... I've never imagined myself liking a celebrity so much, following her around, caring for what the hell she/he does, always found it a bit sad, but now that I'm here, being a true fan gives you a whole new view on things:biggrin2:

I know this was probably a whole bunch of cr*p for people who think differently from me and know more than me but I just wanted to tell you this!

It's normal to be worried and to want to just throw it out:roftl:

Oh I loved that Dolly Parton song :teehee: when it was played, you know the party's going to start !!! :mf_rosetinted:

Me too, and I ADORE the Relax intro with him in the spotlight and the music and you just FEEL a build up inside of rising excitement ARRRRGH!!! :woot_jump::squirrel::dance_man::dance_man: Then the Lollipop finale, I love it even though I know the show is coming to an end it's a good way to end the show cos it's not a total feeling of upset at the show ending cos it's such a fun party feel to the finale.

Too right I don't.

And is he smirking at us? Like- you morons have a nine to five job and I don't, ha ha!

haha it wouldn't offence me as my job is 10 to 3:rolls_eyes:

:naughty:

@FrenchDeb i didn't mail to that address cuz i didn't buy tickets,just the EP:blink: thanks anyway:)

Edited by dilek

Me too, and I ADORE the Relax intro with him in the spotlight and the music and you just FEEL a build up inside of rising excitement ARRRRGH!!! :woot_jump::dance_man::dance_man Then the Lollipop finale, I love it even though I know the show is coming to an end it's a good way to end the show cos it's not a total feeling of upset at the show ending cos it's such a fun party feel to the finale.

Yep:wub2:

When I heard the first chords of Relax and saw him jumping in... I was "WHAT! I'M HERE! I'M RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM! I'M ACTUALLY HERE! AAAH:aah:"

And in the end I was jumping as much as I could and feeling like I just got out of a rollercoaster:naughty: It's always the cherry on top with the confetti and everything.

When I left the venue I was just crying my heart out...:roftl: Not because I was sad, just because I was there, never thought I'd see him, and it was so much better than watching on a screen...

The whole thing's just amazing!

I always get carried away when it comes to this:mf_rosetinted:

Me too, and I ADORE the Relax intro with him in the spotlight and the music and you just FEEL a build up inside of rising excitement ARRRRGH!!! :squirrel::dance_man::dance_man: Then the Lollipop finale, I love it even though I know the show is coming to an end it's a good way to end the show cos it's not a total feeling of upset at the show ending cos it's such a fun party feel to the finale.

exactlyyyyyyy :wub2: the intro Relax made my heart pound a lot !! it's an amazing feeling and you just tell to yourself "oh my god, I'm finally in !! this is finally happening"....

well sweet memories of the past gigs... :wub2:

@ Neiobi : I totally agree with what you said, it was like if you were in my mind :wink2:

@ Dilek : try to this one explaining them you didn't managed to join other people... it doesn't cost nothing to try ! ;)

Maybe he’s coming to Stockholm?:biggrin2:

Oh no, I won’t be able to come on line until late evening Tuesday:shocked:… anyone wants to by tickets for a gig in Stockholm?

*panics*…Kata... where are you?:boing:

Oh I'm here... and no :mf_rosetinted: I'm not gonna skip work for this, i don't care if he's gonna play in my back yard, cause chances are that he'll then play in my living room next, but I wouldn't buy tickets for that either, cause maybe he'll play in my bedroom later :dunno: I'm fed up with mind games and secret codes in case anyone is wondering :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I'm here... and no :mf_rosetinted: I'm not gonna skip work for this, i don't care if he's gonna play in my back yard, cause chances are that he'll then play in my living room next, but I wouldn't buy tickets for that either, cause maybe he'll play in my bedroom later :dunno: I'm fed up with mind games and secret codes in case anyone is wondering :mf_rosetinted:

There can only be one thing more annoying than a gig I can't attend: announcing another gig or a meet up with him for Tuesday night when I am actually leaving London

Well I think the intention of secret announcements is to give the widest group of MFCers the fairest chance to learn of new information to gigs.

I'm not sure there's a better way.

There can only be one thing more annoying than a gig I can't attend: announcing another gig or a meet up with him for Tuesday night when I am actually leaving London

If it's any of that then I am gonna be singing him ANOTHER Dolly Parton number... it goes like this D..I...V....O...R....C....E!!! :furious:

I'll be upset if he did something like that, most people have already made travel plans, if I changed my tickets now it would cost me alot more and I'm sure that goes double for anyone coming from further afield.

Now that would just be fabulous :yay: I'm also leaving tuesday :mf_rosetinted:

I'll be upset if he did something like that, most people have already made travel plans, if I changed my tickets now it would cost me alot more and I'm sure that goes double for anyone coming from further afield.

MORE cos I would have to find another room for the night PLUS over 100 quid to buy a diff return train ticket, and the sack cos I can't have any more days off.

So yeah it may all be very nice and decadent, but not everyone is as rich as he is.:sneaky2:

MORE cos I would have to find another room for the night PLUS over 100 quid to buy a diff return train ticket, and the sack cos I can't have any more days off.

So yeah it may all be very nice and decadent, but not everyone is as rich as he is.:sneaky2:

Indeed, but the crazy thing is I'd probably still do it!!!:roftl:

Well I think the intention of secret announcements is to give the widest group of MFCers the fairest chance to learn of new information to gigs.

I'm not sure there's a better way.

But is it relevant to the widest group of MFCers? If the gig is in Japan then it's not really relevant for me to take the day off or for you to get up at 3 am or whatever - can't be that bloody hard to narrow it down just a bit :doh: