New Live Show!

dcdeb

We are speshul!!!! :mf_rosetinted::sneaky2:

well i would understand it if it only happened to me:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

but now you have the same problem! it's just odd.there's something fishy about this:sneaky2:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The world is full of modest people. Eh? :mf_rosetinted:

well i'm being ridiculously modest and nice in RL lately so let me be a bit of an arse on the net at least,will you?:sneaky2:

same here.

but still it's odd that we didn't get any confirmation mail with or without a code:blink:

Well, that's just it. You should have gotten a confirmation email no matter what. :blink:

Am I the only person who got a confirmation email that didn't have any reference to codes? :blink:

I did have that reference that they can be exchanged etc but no code!

You didn't have it at all?

Am I the only person who got a confirmation email that didn't have any reference to codes? :blink:

Was that on your ticket confirmation, or EP confirmation?

Go ahead! :lol:

Well, that's just it. You should have gotten a confirmation email no matter what. :blink:

guess i'll just wait and see. i don't know what else to do atm:dunno:

I did have that reference that they can be exchanged etc but no code!

You didn't have it at all?

so there are 3 groups :roftl:

1)got the Confirmation mail and a reference to code

2)got the confirmation mail

3)got nothing

:aah:

as long as we're talking about the codes?

what time should we (I) expect to get that mail? (i am talking about the one which is supposed to come on the 25th with that great surprise that has something to do with these codes) in like 3 and a half hours which would be the midnight between 24th and 25th of may? or later tommorow morning? beacuse I am actually planning to stay up tonight and be here if anything happens at that time...

just asking...:naughty:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

I purchased the book/EP and there is nothing on the confirmation except details of my name, address and what I purchased.

At the end of the confirmation mail:

The product(‘s) you have purchased can be redeemed for a personal gift from MIKA. We will email you on May 25th with a unique code and full instructions.

For more information keep checking back to http://www.mikasounds.com

I purchased the book/EP and there is nothing on the confirmation except details of my name, address and what I purchased.

same with me, Christine.

There was no code for my Book/EP purchase...

At the end of the confirmation mail:

The product(‘s) you have purchased can be redeemed for a personal gift from MIKA. We will email you on May 25th with a unique code and full instructions.

No I don't have that on my confirmation email. I have searched through my gmail and I don't have any emails with this blurb in it. :dunno:

Bianca, no one knows when the second email is coming that will contain the codes.

Wendi and Dilek, have you emailed them asking about your order? They should be able to find it with your name and address, no?

yes i mailed them twice:crybaby:

i also included my order number but still nothing:dunno:

Oops, just reread the thread and saw that Christine was talking about the EP.

I will rephrase then:

I noticed a slight confusion when it comes to the famous "codes". To my knowledge (based of my observations :roftl:), there are two possible "normal" scenarios here:

-Some (not everyone) people who ordered the EP received this message in their confirmation email:

For more information keep checking back to www.mikasounds.com

-Everyone (isn't it?) who bought tickets for a show received this message in their confirmation email:

MIKA is also pleased to give you these unique numbers (one code for every ticket purchased). They are very special and you should keep them safe. All will be revealed on May 25th

XYZABC123

Both situations are normal.

The only abnormal situation is when someone did order tickets or the EP, and they got NO email confirming the transaction.

The only reason that I can think of for this would be that their email address was either not properly recorded by the system or not properly entered by the user.

Wendi and Dilek, have you emailed them asking about your order? They should be able to find it with your name and address, no?

Anyway, I am probably just repeating and stating the very obvious, but I wanted to clarify why some people had codes and others had the promise of a code tomorrow :roftl:.

as long as we're talking about the codes?

what time should we (I) expect to get that mail? (i am talking about the one which is supposed to come on the 25th with that great surprise that has something to do with these codes) in like 3 and a half hours which would be the midnight between 24th and 25th of may? or later tommorow morning? beacuse I am actually planning to stay up tonight and be here if anything happens at that time...

Bianca, that email doesn't come from MFC, so we are as in the dark

about it as everyone else. It'll come when it comes... and it being a

bank holiday tomorrow, I wonder if it will even come then? I have a

feeling they might not have remembered when they chose the May 25th

date! :naughty:

yes i mailed them twice:crybaby:

i also included my order number but still nothing:dunno:

That's just weird. Keep emailing them until you have an answer then! How will you be sure that your order did go through otherwise? Well, that they have the right details to send it I mean :boxed:

No I don't have that on my confirmation email. I have searched through my gmail and I don't have any emails with this blurb in it. :dunno:

Bianca, no one knows when the second email is coming that will contain the codes.

Yeah, I got the same message as Danie at the bottom of my email confirmation too:

:dunno:

Oops, just reread the thread and saw that Christine was talking about the EP.

I will rephrase then:

I noticed a slight confusion when it comes to the famous "codes". To my knowledge (based of my observations :roftl:), there are two possible "normal" scenarios here:

-Some (not everyone) people who ordered the EP received this message in their confirmation email:

For more information keep checking back to www.mikasounds.com

-Everyone (isn't it?) who bought tickets for a show received this message in their confirmation email:

MIKA is also pleased to give you these unique numbers (one code for every ticket purchased). They are very special and you should keep them safe. All will be revealed on May 25th

XYZABC123

Both situations are normal.

The only abnormal situation is when someone did order tickets or the EP, and they got NO email confirming the transaction.

The only reason that I can think of for this would be that their email address was either not properly recorded by the system or not properly entered by the user.

Anyway, I am probably just repeating and stating the very obvious, but I wanted to clarify why some people had codes and others had the promise of a code tomorrow :roftl:.

No one making a poll about this yet? :teehee:

:naughty:

Maybe he’s coming to Stockholm?:biggrin2:

Oh no, I won’t be able to come on line until late evening Tuesday:shocked:… anyone wants to by tickets for a gig in Stockholm?

*panics*…Kata... where are you?:boing: