My order for tickets on sandbag are gone

Not yet. I'm not surprised either. It's the place where people win access to concerts the day after the gig has happened :thumb_yello:

Possibilities are endless :thumb_yello:

Doh! No point worrying then, I'll probably get my ticks at the beginning of july, it's all good :biggrin2:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you click on "shop", put in your email, then go straight onto "track orders" you see your EP order but not your ticket orders

If you click on "tickets" before "track orders" you see your ticket orders but not your EP order.

At least, that's how it just was for me.

aha thank you I was about to panic ever such a small amount. Hysteria is so catching lol :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Not yet. I'm not surprised either. It's the place where people win access to concerts the day after the gig has happened :thumb_yello:

Possibilities are endless :thumb_yello:

Doh! No point worrying then, I'll probably get my ticks at the beginning of july, it's all good :biggrin2:

:lmao::crybaby: Goodness. This really is quite something, isn't it? No matter what "amazing" idea poor Mika has, it always has to end up being implemented like we live in the dark ages and things are sent by carrier pigeons :roftl:

Did you received an e-mail to confirm your order?

Yup, sent to the email adress they say I never used on their website :aah:

:lmao::crybaby: Goodness. This really is quite something, isn't it? No matter what "amazing" idea poor Mika has, it always has to end up being implemented like we live in the dark ages and things are sent by carrier pigeons :roftl:

I trust carrier pigeons much more than douchebag.com :mf_rosetinted: