MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge | New York City, USA

Christine

I saw that last night when I was searching, so its an OK hotel:blink:

Looks ok to me...and as I say, the reviews look good...4.3 overall I think...out of 5...not bad at all. Just basic....small rooms. Singles are about $79 I think.....probably wouldn't find much cheaper that was clean and reputable I wouldn't have thought. Not a bad position either...well, not for me anyway as most of the time I will want to be in centralish Manhatan

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks ok to me...and as I say, the reviews look good...4.3 overall I think...out of 5...not bad at all. Just basic....small rooms. Singles are about $79 I think.....probably wouldn't find much cheaper that was clean and reputable I wouldn't have thought. Not a bad position either...well, not for me anyway as most of the time I will want to be in centralish Manhatan

I looked it up.

Alex and me want to stay together and we added it all up and its to expensive.

your hubby isn't going to take you this time?

if it's easier, do you maybe want to meet us at a hotel and split the rates with us?

He might.but still far. It all depends the time I want to be there. Doors open at 9pm this time around. I think it is a good idea for the hotel. But I can't answer you now. Maybe tomorrow?

I looked it up.

Alex and me want to stay together and we added it all up and its to expensive.

It isn't the cheapest....but none are REALLY cheap are they. There was a few hosetlly type places.

The additional presale tickets have been released -- they're $25 + $2.50

handling fee. :thumb_yello:

I'm not sure whether general sale tickets will cost the same or more.

Apparently, here (at the performance venue) general sales are the same . . .

http://lepoissonrouge.inticketing.com/events/39116/Mika

. . . .but the fee is higher!

@25. + $4.50 each

Edited by A. Clay

OMG! I am definitlely going! I got tickets for me and my kids!!! Yay! :shocked:

I called the club and they said that I could bring them in since I am their legal guardian. Wooohooo! They all all dancing around now. :roftl:

Yes, yes, yes! I called the club and they said they allow minors in with their LEGAL GUARDIAN. He did say that you can't just walk in with someone else off the street that was older, it had to be a legal guardian.

I told the guy I wanted to get the tickets to take my kids with me and I did not want to get there and then find out they couldn't get in. He said it was fine. The club policy had always been 18+ or with legal guardian.

I hope that helps!

Yes, yes, yes! I called the club and they said they allow minors in with their LEGAL GUARDIAN. He did say that you can't just walk in with someone else off the street that was older, it had to be a legal guardian.

I told the guy I wanted to get the tickets to take my kids with me and I did not want to get there and then find out they couldn't get in. He said it was fine. The club policy had always been 18+ or with legal guardian.

I hope that helps!

Oh that is fantastic :yay: Could you perhaps post that in this thread also? http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2311643

Just so it comes straight from someone who actually knows what they're talking about and not some stupid European oldling :freak:

i'm quite surprised, because that's not what they had told us.:blink:

I would want to be reassured in writing. I would request this in an email response and get the name of the person (preferably the one in charge) to make that guarantee. I'd print this email and bring it with me.

I would want to be reassured in writing. I would request this in an email response and get the name of the person (preferably the one in charge) to make that guarantee. I'd print this email and bring it with me.

Yes, that sounds like a good idea. I sure wouldn't want to drag everyone there and then get turned away!

Ack! I don't like conflicting stories!

Shouldn't a print of the screen with the info be enough? It's stated that they can get in if they bring a legal guardian :blink:

:naughty:Yeah...that might even be a little easier. :doh: