MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge | New York City, USA

Christine

but we don't get in until that night :tears:

ewww hopefully it won't hardcore rain...overcast would be pleasant though

I KNOW what time yall are getting there!!! It is PERFECT!!! Times Square NEVER sleeps!!! It will be JUMPING when we get there!!!! No worries!!!!

As BAD as I wish I was flying WITH yall . . . I am SO glad that I get to NYC in the morning - and have ALL day there!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNOW what time yall are getting there!!! It is PERFECT!!! Times Square NEVER sleeps!!! It will be JUMPING when we get there!!!! No worries!!!!

As BAD as I wish I was flying WITH yall . . . I am SO glad that I get to NYC in the morning - and have ALL day there!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

OooOoOo i was thinking this was all in the day:naughty: gotcha....Yea Times Square is the Best at night!!

I wish i was flying with you so i could have all day there....my parents thought it was strange i was flying in so late.

OooOoOo i was thinking this was all in the day:naughty: gotcha....Yea Times Square is the Best at night!!

I wish i was flying with you so i could have all day there....my parents thought it was strange i was flying in so late.

I know!! Now that ALL plans have changed . . I bet ALL yall are wishing you would have booked an earlier flight! I am not going to get ANY rest . . . I have to get up at 2 AM to get ready to leave for the airport :doh: ONLY to fly ALL ALONE!!! :crybaby:

I know!! Now that ALL plans have changed . . I bet ALL yall are wishing you would have booked an earlier flight! I am not going to get ANY rest . . . I have to get up at 2 AM to get ready to leave for the airport :doh: ONLY to fly ALL ALONE!!! :crybaby:

Why don't you try to change it for later? Can you do that?

Why don't you try to change it for later? Can you do that?

I don't want to change my flight to later!!!! Are you kidding? I WANT to spend ALL day in NYC! WOO HOO . . . I just wish I was not flying alone - that is all. I am SO happy I booked an EARLY flight! :biggrin2:

So, with this new first 100 people thing, what time should we start showing up at the venue do you think?

I'll post the message I got regarding WHEN we are allowed to start queueing . . . from what the venue has told me we may start at Noon.

I'll go get it from my e-mail inbox . . .

:freak:

Message from the Venue . . .

Hi Holly,

We will allow people to start lining up at noon on Tuesday.

The only thing you should probably know, which will likely not be an issue with this show, is that we always allow LPR members to enter shows first. They skip the line. However, I don't believe any members purchased tickets for this show. I can't be sure, but I don't think it will greatly affect the line situation.

Best,

Dustin

So, with this new first 100 people thing, what time should we start showing up at the venue do you think?

And you shouldn't worry too much about the first 140 people thing -cause, well 140 MFCers are not going to be there :naughty: The front of the line will be MFCers - NON MFCers (even in NYC) do not get to the venue until the sun has already gone down. OF COURSE to US Mika is 'worth the wait' :biggrin2:

Doors open at 9 PM - so we will be allowed in at 8 PM for appetizers and drinkies. Probably the l o n g e s t hour of waiting is going to be the hour that we are actually inside! :doh:

I don't want to change my flight to later!!!! Are you kidding? I WANT to spend ALL day in NYC! WOO HOO . . . I just wish I was not flying alone - that is all. I am SO happy I booked an EARLY flight! :biggrin2:

oh ok:teehee:

And you shouldn't worry too much about the first 140 people thing -cause, well 140 MFCers are not going to be there :naughty: The front of the line will be MFCers - NON MFCers (even in NYC) do not get to the venue until the sun has already gone down. OF COURSE to US Mika is 'worth the wait' :biggrin2:

Doors open at 9 PM - so we will be allowed in at 8 PM for appetizers and drinkies. Probably the l o n g e s t hour of waiting is going to be the hour that we are actually inside! :doh:

that is soooo true

Message from the Venue . . .

Hi Holly,

We will allow people to start lining up at noon on Tuesday.

The only thing you should probably know, which will likely not be an issue with this show, is that we always allow LPR members to enter shows first. They skip the line. However, I don't believe any members purchased tickets for this show. I can't be sure, but I don't think it will greatly affect the line situation.

Best,

Dustin

Holly:

Did they say, or do you know, when the Box Office will be open for

"will call" tickets? I assume purchaser will need to show ID at that time.

Also, does anyone know, if the proof of 18+ age needs to be shown

when the tickets are picked up OR

when the doors are opened?

Holly:

Did they say, or do you know, when the Box Office will be open for

"will call" tickets? I assume purchaser will need to show ID at that time.

Also, does anyone know, if the proof of 18+ age needs to be shown

when the tickets are picked up OR

when the doors are opened?

I will find out FOR SURE - and let you know.

. . . and YES your ID has to be shown when picking up your tickets as well as before entering the venue! :thumb_yello:

If I had begged my sister enough I probably could have swung this show, but I honestly didn't feel up to it. I hope all of you have a terrific time. :)

Thank you!

BTW, are you going to see No Doubt? I am :thumb_yello:

Monday afternoon. Wish I came a day earlier to discover New York a bit more...but that's ok.

ill arrive on the morning of monday (if i come) and i might stay till the 29th :teehee: (im kinda heart broken now... the guy i was dating and i are breaking up... so its hard to get totaly excited about this trip... but im trying... ) :boxed:

Thanks, Holly, for all that info! I have a hotel reservation now and trying to figure out what time we need to get there to get in line and all.

Of course! :huglove: I wanted to pass that along to everyone, just so we have an idea of how things are going to be. They want us to start lining up around noon. So, now that everyone has info - it will be their own judgment as to when they are going to get there. I for one - do not want to start the day off on the wrong foot. I want it to be a peacful day, and make sure that the venue security/staff are happy with us, and the way we conduct ourselves/represent MIKA and the MFC! :biggrin2:

. . . are you going to be in NYC on Monday?