MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge | New York City, USA

Christine

oioioioioi TALK ABOUT IMPECCABLE TIMING I MEAN REALLY!!!!!!!!!!! my last final is the day of the concert and ends at 10 45 so that means the earliest i can get to the city is at 12:shocked: THAT IS GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A DAY ESPECIALLY SINCE IT WILL BE MY LAST DAY SEEING MY FRIENDS FROM SCHOOL EVER SINCE IM MOVING:boxed: O GOD IM GONNA BE A MESS:blink:

Lol i know exactly how you feel!! I turn eighteen two days before, and the day after i get back from NYC i'm moving out!! It's going to be such a hectic week!!

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol i know exactly how you feel!! I turn eighteen two days before, and the day after i get back from NYC i'm moving out!! It's going to be such a hectic week!!

OMG THATS WORSE THEN MINE!!! i at least have 6 days till im boxed in shipped off:naughty: where u going???

OMG THATS WORSE THEN MINE!!! i at least have 6 days till im boxed in shipped off:naughty: where u going???

:naughty:

I'm going off to college, and i have birthday parties, and celebrations all before I leave for NYC, so I have to be packed within the next week:shocked: no where near being done either!

oioioioioi TALK ABOUT IMPECCABLE TIMING I MEAN REALLY!!!!!!!!!!! my last final is the day of the concert and ends at 10 45 so that means the earliest i can get to the city is at 12:shocked: THAT IS GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A DAY ESPECIALLY SINCE IT WILL BE MY LAST DAY SEEING MY FRIENDS FROM SCHOOL EVER SINCE IM MOVING:boxed: O GOD IM GONNA BE A MESS:blink:

Haha, I'm moving too, how funny!

I'm starting to track the weather in New York now...it looks like almost 5 days of showers in a row! :shocked: And we miss it by one day.

Bring your umbrella's, galoshes and rain hats just in case.

http://www.intellicast.com/local/weather.aspx?location=USNY0996

:sneaky2: It better not be raining all day!! But at leat we won't be too cold...

:sneaky2: It better not be raining all day!! But at leat we won't be too cold...

And we know that this forecast will change several times this week. But showers five days in a row can shift a day earlier or later. Just wish it would start the raining now and get it all over with and out of the way.

I'm starting to track the weather in New York now...it looks like almost 5 days of showers in a row! :shocked: And we miss it by one day.

Bring your umbrella's, galoshes and rain hats just in case.

http://www.intellicast.com/local/weather.aspx?location=USNY0996

oh that sucks :boxed: i thought it will be hot by than... hmm

so now im really not sure what i should wear that week...

oh that sucks :boxed: i thought it will be hot by than... hmm

so now im really not sure what i should wear that week...

Haha, "I don't mind waiting in the rain all day long for a mika concert, I'm just concerned about having to rethink my outfit!!"

:wink2: Haha, you and i both!!

NYC weather is a tricky thing. Best to wear an outfit that you won't burn up in in the event that it doesn't rain. The weather changes when it feels like :biggrin2: And it gets a little chilly at night, too.

(It was supposed to pour yesterday, but it was a beautiful day :surfing:)

Ohhh .. you survived Newcastle .. you can survive anything :biggrin2:

Make sure you get of the poster thingies .. nicee :biggrin2:

Is this one GA?

yeah from what i know its GA

Ohhhh so you have the joys of Qing :biggrin2:

Fab! exciting , have a blast in the big apple! :biggrin2:

yeah we'll see what happens with that... ill stay like a mile from the venue...

It's now 7 days of showers in a row. We get bonus thunderstorms on Monday and Tuesday too. Yipee. :aah:

:lmfao: Suzy, stop! It can change so much from day to day -- check the

day before you leave home, don't worry about it now! :wink2:

Hopefully there's no support act. (Thanks to Deb for answering my question) If Mika plays 90 minutes and it's so late, there can't be. People gotta catch trains!

and husbands need to pick up wives:roftl:

that will be my situation:teehee: