• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the rain:naughty:

I already have my outfit planned out:naughty:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I haven't met you yet. But I like you already. I guess you are going to be a good qing partner!:biggrin2:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I haven't met you yet. But I like you already. I guess you are going to be a good qing partner!:biggrin2:

Gosh Lucy . . haven't you learned BY NOW that Florida girls R O C K! :doh:

Dirty South in NYC . . . :teehee:

North Bergen I think is what its called.

The hotel name is Howard Johnson.

I have a suggestion -- some hotels in NJ have their own shuttle buses that go to and from NYC. Call the hotel you're interested in and ask if they have that and how late it runs, etc.

Also, inquire about the public transportation schedules because from Bergen I think you might have to take a light rail and then transfer to the PATH. Ask about the transportation from the hotel to the public transportation too. The PATH train station closest to the venue might be Christopher St. If you use it, bring a map with you because the Village streets can be confusing. There is also a stop at 9th Street and 6th Avenue which might be a little further away, but might also be easier to use because you just have to walk down 6th Avenue to Bleecker and turn left. If you're not good with directions, that might be the better choice.

Hope you have a good trip!

I have a suggestion -- some hotels in NJ have their own shuttle buses that go to and from NYC. Call the hotel you're interested in and ask if they have that and how late it runs, etc.

Also, inquire about the public transportation schedules because from Bergen I think you might have to take a light rail and then transfer to the PATH. Ask about the transportation from the hotel to the public transportation too. The PATH train station closest to the venue might be Christopher St. If you use it, bring a map with you because the Village streets can be confusing. There is also a stop at 9th Street and 6th Avenue which might be a little further away, but might also be easier to use because you just have to walk down 6th Avenue to Bleecker and turn left. If you're not good with directions, that might be the better choice.

Hope you have a good trip!

you are super good!!! thanks for all your help!!

YIKES: LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY!

A little early,

'cause if anything can change,

it's the weather,

BUT:

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USNY0996?from=sixten_topnav

70% chance that it WON'T rain,

1ST SUN in days + TEMPS forecast:

DAY: 75

EVENING: 63!

Oh, yay! Suzy had scared me with her storms forecast :roftl:. To be honest, life is being so hectic lately that I won't have the time or chance to figure out what to bring/wear until when I pack on saturday evening, after a long day of work.

So I guess that I'm saying that I have no clue of what I will turn up in on the day :naughty:, just whatever I manage to put together at packing time, lol.

I am so NOT ready for this!! I need more holiday time before the holiday so I can sort it all out and recover :biggrin2:.

I am not even 'packing' NO suitcase - I am just bringing a carry-on with all of the necessities . . . it is SUCH a quick trip. And I am in SO much pain right now, I could careless how I look. . .

ANYBODY ever had SEVERE SUNBURN? Seriouly I feel like I am going to die - I could not sleep at all last night - and today it HURTS even worse! WHAT can I do to ease the p a i n?

Oh - and IT JUST HAS TO BE MY FACE! :doh:

Oh, yay! Suzy had scared me with her storms forecast :roftl:. To be honest, life is being so hectic lately that I won't have the time or chance to figure out what to bring/wear until when I pack on saturday evening, after a long day of work.

So I guess that I'm saying that I have no clue of what I will turn up in on the day :naughty:, just whatever I manage to put together at packing time, lol.

I am so NOT ready for this!! I need more holiday time before the holiday so I can sort it all out and recover :biggrin2:.

PicImg_Bobby_Trendy_friend_d6d1.jpg

I've decided--no matter what the weather--

I'm wearing GOLD . . . for the KING :king: of POP!

I'll bet you're one of those folks who

needs a vacation to recover from the vacation!

Edited by A. Clay

I am not even 'packing' NO suitcase - I am just bringing a carry-on with all of the necessities . . . it is SUCH a quick trip. And I am in SO much pain right now, I could careless how I look. . .

ANYBODY ever had SEVERE SUNBURN? Seriouly I feel like I am going to die - I could not sleep at all last night - and today it HURTS even worse! WHAT can I do to ease the p a i n?

missy I told you to put the cooling gel. Sorry you feel worse today. Try to put cold sutff on your face. Like wet a towel with cold water and some ice in between.

My husband went through the same thing when we went to Mexico. But we got that gel and it made it better in 2 days.

my back is soooo sunburnt! it's very dark, and it hurts to wear a bra. ahhhhh!:shocked:

vinegar is supposed to control it and stop the itching.

i also put milk on mine, but i have no idea what that's supposed to do :naughty:

my back is soooo sunburnt! it's very dark, and it hurts to wear a bra. ahhhhh!:shocked:

vinegar is supposed to control it and stop the itching.

i also put milk on mine, but i have no idea what that's supposed to do :naughty:

So, you two decided to get sunburn together?:shocked:

:teehee:

So, you two decided to get sunburn together?:shocked:

:teehee:

well, we were thinking about taking turns, but then decided to be red twins and get it together :wink2: feel free to join :naughty:

i've been to the beach so much that i'm actually tan! my back is going to be so dark :blink::naughty:

well, we were thinking about taking turns, but then decided to be red twins and get it together :wink2: feel free to join :naughty:

i've been to the beach so much that i'm actually tan! my back is going to be so dark :blink::naughty:

YOU are dark (tan) :shocked: OMG!!!!

. . . I am RED - maybe Mr. Crabs will marry me :fangurl:

pretty funny missy!:mf_rosetinted: