MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge | New York City, USA

Christine

Oh, yay! Suzy had scared me with her storms forecast :roftl:. To be honest, life is being so hectic lately that I won't have the time or chance to figure out what to bring/wear until when I pack on saturday evening, after a long day of work.

So I guess that I'm saying that I have no clue of what I will turn up in on the day :naughty:, just whatever I manage to put together at packing time, lol.

I am so NOT ready for this!! I need more holiday time before the holiday so I can sort it all out and recover :biggrin2:.

I second that emotion :shocked:

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am less worried about the weather and my recovery than I am about Mika's recovery from this weekend's festivities. He is the one performing Tuesday night, not me. :teehee:

What's he doing at the weekend?

I am less worried about the weather and my recovery than I am about Mika's recovery from this weekend's festivities. He is the one performing Tuesday night, not me. :teehee:

Oh come on Christine; Surely at this stage of your Mika career you already know that the fan life is much harder than the Mika life? :naughty:

Hence why we were saying in Milan and Paris that we need an expenses tab with Mika in order to follow him in style :roftl:.

What's he doing at the weekend?

He is presenting an award at the MuchMusic Awards in Toronto on Sunday but there are all kinds of parties and whatnot happening all weekend. Perez is also coming in and Lady GaGa is doing a gig and throwing a party on Friday night.

He is presenting an award at the MuchMusic Awards in Toronto on Sunday but there are all kinds of parties and whatnot happening all weekend. Perez is also coming in and Lady GaGa is doing a gig and throwing a party on Friday night.

At least now we know - what to expect outta him :teehee:

Oh come on Christine; Surely at this stage of your Mika career you already know that the fan life is much harder than the Mika life? :naughty:

Hence why we were saying in Milan and Paris that we need an expenses tab with Mika in order to follow him in style :roftl:.

Hey I'm not saying Mika's life is harder, just that the consequences of his partying on Sunday are worse than the consequences of my trip to London last week.

Mika is still going to be able to sing well if I have jetlag. :roftl:

Ah ok. Thank you. HMMMM looks like we all might be in the same boat...drunk/hungover/jetlagged or all three?

I will most likey be one of the three (NOT saying which one) :teehee:

Well since you're in the same timezone you can't be jetlagged. :teehee:

I am meeting friends from another message board the night before so I could very well fall into one of these categories myself. :boxed::aah:

you two know each other very well :lmfao:

Yep! 2 years now and many meet ups later :floor:

. . . the RuVenture also did wonders for our friendship! :teehee:

p.s. Lucy - my daddy s going to the pharmacy RIGHT NOW to talk to the pharmacist!!!!! :biggrin2:

Yep! 2 years now and many meet ups later :floor:

. . . the RuVenture also did wonders for our friendship! :teehee:

p.s. Lucy - my daddy s going to the pharmacy RIGHT NOW to talk to the pharmacist!!!!! :biggrin2:

Nice that you two live in the same state! I ma stuck by myself here

add:don't forget it is gel.:thumb_yello:

Holly:

:chkn:

Aawwww LUCY you KNOW me TOO well! Anytime it involves Mika (or Rufus) CHICKEN is always going to be my FIRST second thought!

Well since you're in the same timezone you can't be jetlagged. :teehee:

I am meeting friends from another message board the night before so I could very well fall into one of these categories myself. :boxed::aah:

GLAD to know that I won't be the only one!!! :das: . . . or three or four :fisch:

Edited by HollyD