Christine

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

I don't get what you two are talking about. I guess is a language barrier

oh nothing . . . . just the alleged possibility (fact) that we will be either drunk or hung over . . . . :teehee:

we need to discuss the day.

On Monday, what time do you want to be in NYC?

PERSONALLY I would like to go there as soon as possible!!! I would LOVE to just SEE NYC all day . . . go shopping in China Town (eat) There is SO much I want to see! And of course we are going to Times Square that NIGHT!! :clap:

PERSONALLY I would like to go there as soon as possible!!! I would LOVE to just SEE NYC all day . . . go shopping in China Town (eat) There is SO much I want to see! And of course we are going to Times Square that NIGHT!! :clap:

ok......so I am hoping I get the check in time from cyn today. So, maybe we can go to the hotel. Do you know what time Alex, Brianna and Laura are coming? Because it will be kind of difficult to leave my house early in the day. It was very hard to convince my husband to let me sleep outside. So, I will try my best to get you there ASAP.

ok......so I am hoping I get the check in time from cyn today. So, maybe we can go to the hotel. Do you know what time Alex, Brianna and Laura are coming? Because it will be kind of difficult to leave my house early in the day. It was very hard to convince my husband to let me sleep outside. So, I will try my best to get you there ASAP.

The girls don't arive in NYC until after 9:30 Monday NIGHT!!!!! That is why the DAY was for you and me . . . OH no is there going to be a problem with him? He DID say that you could stay the night out right? So why would we have to wait to leave your house? I am a bit confused!

The girls don't arive in NYC until after 9:30 Monday NIGHT!!!!! That is why the DAY was for you and me . . . OH no is there going to be a problem with him? He DID say that you could stay the night out right? So why would we have to wait to leave your house? I am a bit confused!

Don't get confused. My husband is "ok" for me to sleep at the hotel on Monday night. But I was in the impression that we will be leaving my house around 7pm. I don't know where I got that from though:teehee: My husband is our ride to the city and he finishes working around 5:30 to 6pm. So, I was giving him some time to shower and eat for then to drop us off. Unless, we take the train from my house? I am hoping Cyn gives me the hotel information tonight. It will be easier for us to stay in NY right after I pick you up from the airport. Trust me the airport is not close at all. It might take us almost an hour to leave Queens. Traffic and all. So, we might be getting to the city by 11am the earliest. So, if we can check in by 12noon. Might as well just stay. But I do feel guilty for leaving my hubby:blush-anim-cl:

Don't get confused. My husband is "ok" for me to sleep at the hotel on Monday night. But I was in the impression that we will be leaving my house around 7pm. I don't know where I got that from though:teehee: My husband is our ride to the city and he finishes working around 5:30 to 6pm. So, I was giving him some time to shower and eat for then to drop us off. Unless, we take the train from my house? I am hoping Cyn gives me the hotel information tonight. It will be easier for us to stay in NY right after I pick you up from the airport. Trust me the airport is not close at all. It might take us almost an hour to leave Queens. Traffic and all. So, we might be getting to the city by 11am the earliest. So, if we can check in by 12noon. Might as well just stay. But I do feel guilty for leaving my hubby:blush-anim-cl:

Staying in NYC from the time I get to the airport MAKES the most sense!!! Getting there by 11 or noon is PERFECT! That way we have all day to do/go where ever we want . . before we go to Times Square that night with the girls . . . and DON'T feel TOO guilty about leaving your hubby for that short time . . . absence makes the heart grow fonder! :wub2:

Staying in NYC from the time I get to the airport MAKES the most sense!!! Getting there by 11 or noon is PERFECT! That way we have all day to do/go where ever we want . . before we go to Times Square that night with the girls . . . and DON'T feel TOO guilty about leaving your hubby for that short time . . . absence makes the heart grow fonder! :wub2:

:naughty::naughty:

Can you imagine MFCers on the Cash Cab:roftl:

WONDER if we would get to our destination or be kicked out after just a few blocks!!!! :floor: But, hey - it would be some GOOD Mika promoting! :teehee:

ick my friend that lives in like a box basement apartment in NY...the guy im suppose to stay with... he said he has some mice and bugs problem and he asked his friend if we can stay at his place ( he will be away on a trip)... and its 1 block from central park... the street looks like kerry's street (from sex and the city) lol and my friend says its a COOL apt! :aah:

imagine if all questions were mika related! :lmao:

IMAGINE if we were selected for a DOUBLE RIDE . . . we would make it to our destination with NO strikes (not even having to use ANY shout outs) AND we would be the biggest cash winners in the history of Cash Cab! :thumb_yello:

. . . but, in reality Ben Bailey would probably say MIKA . . who is she? :blink: Never heard of her . . . .

:teehee:

ick my friend that lives in like a box basement apartment in NY...the guy im suppose to stay with... he said he has some mice and bugs problem and he asked his friend if we can stay at his place ( he will be away on a trip)... and its 1 block from central park... the street looks like kerry's street (from sex and the city) lol and my friend says its a COOL apt! :aah:

you better take pics of the view!!!

IMAGINE if we were selected for a DOUBLE RIDE . . . we would make it to our destination with NO strikes (not even having to use ANY shout outs) AND we would be the biggest cash winners in the history of Cash Cab! :thumb_yello:

. . . but, in reality Ben Bailey would probably say MIKA . . who is she? :blink: Never heard of her . . . .

:teehee:

ben bailey is one of my older guy crushes :teehee:

i love his voice. i want to take a ride in the cash cab. whoever goes with me is gonna win some $$$$ dolla dolla bills yallllll.:glasses3:

ben bailey is one of my older guy crushes :teehee:

i love his voice. i want to take a ride in the cash cab. whoever goes with me is gonna win some $$$$ dolla dolla bills yallllll.:glasses3:

OMG are you serious! Well, I know who is gonna be one of your younger guy crushes :teehee: Austin looks JUST like Ben Bailey! My daddy keeps asking me if I was in NYC 15 years ago! :das: