ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

Seems we are, but when I asked this previously I was directed to a general art thread...I tried to search for it now ...but the MFC search engine is tired or dunno...keeps telling me there are no matches to 'art' on any thread...:sneaky2:

same here, I tried to search for part ine of this thread yesterday, and there was no match for art :dunno:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I finally finished my personal 'Songs for Sorrow' drawing; I started drawing with pencils when the EP came out and finished the outlines of the drawing quite fast. But for this time I didn't like the idea of using felttips or pencils only (it wasn't 'dark' enough). So I put the drawing into the cupboard, and leave it there... till now! I noticed the pen made pictures of JULS92 and decided to give it a try.

And this is how it turned out...

100_0779.jpg

(So I cheated a bit with the pencils; making good art on the first try, doesn't work for me, I guess).

Is this the one you're going to submit for the Songs for Sorrow art section? its really good... :biggrin2:

Is this the one you're going to submit for the Songs for Sorrow art section? its really good... :biggrin2:

Indeed! Now I know, I'm participating the Yearbook, I'm going to try to bring it to perfection :teehee:

Thank you :wub2:

(and it's purple LOL :roftl: I had to re-adjust the lighting once I put it on the computer so it showed up better, so I guess it's given it a blue-ish tint...)

I laughed out loud on that part....:aah: Yeah I hate it oo, when scanners/cameras mess up the colours!!!! :huh:

Anyway....me thinks your LadyJane's a lot prettier than mine! :mf_lustslow: Lol...mine is like a clownfish! Or no..actually....like a fish dressed up as aclown....:roftl:

I laughed out loud on that part....:aah: Yeah I hate it oo, when scanners/cameras mess up the colours!!!! :huh:

Anyway....me thinks your LadyJane's a lot prettier than mine! :mf_lustslow: Lol...mine is like a clownfish! Or no..actually....like a fish dressed up as aclown....:roftl:

is it like Nemo?! :roftl::roftl:

I tried to do a mermaid but I think it came out crap :aah: Though I think the colour of the hair blended really well! But I imagined Lady Jane with super long hair...and I always imagined Lady Jane surrounded by the colour purple or a deep blue...hence the purple hair...plus it looks like a portrait with a twist :roftl:

(The picture is actually me but I changed a few things :teehee:)

Caz.. That looks so good!:wub2:

Wicky, I loove Lady Jane and Toy Boy on your interpretation. It's a great drawing:wub2:

Thank you sweetpea :wub2:

I'm really proud of it. My dad saw it and just stared at it, smiling. I was like "you know you've made a good picture if people keep looking at it" :roftl::roftl:

Thank you sweetpea :wub2:

I'm really proud of it. My dad saw it and just stared at it, smiling. I was like "you know you've made a good picture if people keep looking at it" :roftl::roftl:

You're very very welcome:huglove:

Awww:wub2:

It's trough though isn't it:lmfao:

show us show us!

show us show us!

I agree! do show Zsina!

nononononono........ah NOOOOOOOOO!!

I'll make another one....and if it's done I'll show you that too...but now...nooo.I don't want to spoil my well built image lol!!! :lmao:

na na na I bet its awesome you perfectionist... :bleh:

It's not! It was supposed to look awesome..and part of it does look awesome..but I made the mistake of using markers first on Lady Jane...she turned out to be ridiculous....and I can't erase anything!! So I left it as it is...it's not even finished...

I showed it to Steph on twitter..and she was nice enough to call it cute..and unique...lol...:lmfao::aah:

Edited by Zsina