ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

Well, I finally finished my personal 'Songs for Sorrow' drawing; I started drawing with pencils when the EP came out and finished the outlines of the drawing quite fast. But for this time I didn't like the idea of using felttips or pencils only (it wasn't 'dark' enough). So I put the drawing into the cupboard, and leave it there... till now! I noticed the pen made pictures of JULS92 and decided to give it a try.

And this is how it turned out...

100_0779.jpg

(So I cheated a bit with the pencils; making good art on the first try, doesn't work for me, I guess).

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I finally finished my personal 'Songs for Sorrow' drawing; I started drawing with pencils when the EP came out and finished the outlines of the drawing quite fast. But for this time I didn't like the idea of using felttips or pencils only (it wasn't 'dark' enough). So I put the drawing into the cupboard, and leave it there... till now! I noticed the pen made pictures of JULS92 and decided to give it a try.

100_0779.jpg

(So I cheated a bit with the pencils; making good art on the first try, doesn't work for me, I guess).

Fantastic! I love the top right and the bottom left the best- they are very good! :biggrin2:

100_0779.jpg

I love the female figure at the bottom left!

100_0779.jpg

oh wooooooww !! :) i loove iiiiit :) you work good with pen!

:thumb_yello:

100_0779.jpg

Wow that's so good!:shocked:

100_0779.jpg

wowwwwwwwwwwww

that`s really goodd!! congrats!!!

you did a fantastic job :punk:

100_0779.jpg

wow thats amazing!! especially that toy boy image:wub2:

Love your art, guys! :wub2:

----

Are we allowed to post non-Mika related art in here? :naughty:

Seems we are, but when I asked this previously I was directed to a general art thread...I tried to search for it now ...but the MFC search engine is tired or dunno...keeps telling me there are no matches to 'art' on any thread...:sneaky2: