ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not! It was supposed to look awesome..and part of it does look awesome..but I made the mistake of using markers first on Lady Jane...she turned out to be ridiculous....and I can't erase anything!! So I left it as it is...it's not even finished...

I showed it to Steph on twitter..and she was nice enough to call it cute..and unique...lol...:lmfao::aah:

Show us! Show us! Show us! Show us! Show us! :laser::woot_jump:

It's not! It was supposed to look awesome..and part of it does look awesome..but I made the mistake of using markers first on Lady Jane...she turned out to be ridiculous....and I can't erase anything!! So I left it as it is...it's not even finished...

I showed it to Steph on twitter..and she was nice enough to call it cute..and unique...lol...:lmfao::aah:

you removed it, dodnt you? :aah:

Show us! Show us! Show us! Show us! Show us! :laser::woot_jump:

I know you all wanna have a laugh.....so not nice..!!!!....:huh:

The whole idea will remain the same..I'll just replace Lady Jane.

Okay....prepare for giggling...:sneaky2:

ladyjaneridiculous001.jpg

She was supposed to look AMAZING. I mean like...really...breathtakingly...but I dunno why...I just messed her up. :tears:

*hides in a corner*

Arggh you naughty mispellers' killer meanest hag purple haired Lady Jane ! :roftl:

LMFAO...that totally reminded me of this song in the musical WICKED...

Galinda + Elphaba: there's been some confusion over rooming here at Shizz..

E: Of course I'll care for Nessa..

G: But of course I'll rise above it!

G+E: For I know that's how you'd want me to respond, yes...there's been some confusion for you see, my roommate is...

G: Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

E: Blonde.

She was supposed to look AMAZING. I mean like...really...breathtakingly...but I dunno why...I just messed her up. :tears:

*hides in a corner*

I think she's beautiful! I drew a cartoon fish once xD I was actually quite proud of it :roftl: and you should be proud of that!

No it's...one word: hideous.

LOL you are your own worst enemy as I am to myself!

LMFAO...that totally reminded me of this song in the musical WICKED...

Galinda + Elphaba: there's been some confusion over rooming here at Shizz..

E: Of course I'll care for Nessa..

G: But of course I'll rise above it!

G+E: For I know that's how you'd want me to respond, yes...there's been some confusion for you see, my roommate is...

G: Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

E: Blonde.

I think she's beautiful! I drew a cartoon fish once xD I was actually quite proud of it :roftl: and you should be proud of that!

LOL you are your own worst enemy as I am to myself!

Yeah, guess I am..but I can't help it.....I want things to be fairly perfect. To me. At least.

SO yeah lol.....YOUR blonde! :bleh:

Geez, don't be so hard on yourself:shocked: Seriously, it's really really good!

Ha...I have to be strict to myself sometimes!:biggrin2:

By the way..I know it's totally off topic..but why would you marry a pineapple? :boxed::roftl:

Ha...I have to be strict to myself sometimes!:biggrin2:

By the way..I know it's totally off topic..but why would you marry a pineapple? :boxed::roftl:

But not that much!:bleh:

Haha, it's an Ice Age 3 quote, I liked it so much I put it in here:teehee: It's because one of the characters says he lost his mind when he woke up married to a pineapple.. I lost my mind too so:aah:

Yeah, guess I am..but I can't help it.....I want things to be fairly perfect. To me. At least.

SO yeah lol.....YOUR blonde! :bleh:

I know exactly what you mean.

And I am not blonde! :roftl: (and you using the wrong spelling to irritate me? :roftl:)

I know exactly what you mean.

And I am not blonde! :roftl: (and you using the wrong spelling to irritate me? :roftl:)

Yeah I am! :bleh: Ha...don't worry..being blonde isn't necessarily baaaad. :biggrin2:

But not that much!:bleh:

Haha, it's an Ice Age 3 quote, I liked it so much I put it in here:teehee: It's because one of the characters says he lost his mind when he woke up married to a pineapple.. I lost my mind too so:aah:

Oh....haha! Haven't seen the third yet....I should I guess? *searches to download* -don't tell anyone! :teehee::aah:

Yeah I am! :bleh: Ha...don't worry..being blonde isn't necessarily baaaad. :biggrin2:

Oh....haha! Haven't seen the third yet....I should I guess? *searches to download* -don't tell anyone! :teehee::aah:

Missy! Do not download! :shocked::smeaky2:

I work in a cinema, y'know...

Missy! Do not download! :shocked::smeaky2:

I work in a cinema, y'know...

UHHHH GOD!! Can't believe you're everywhere!!! :insane::roftl:

I'm not..nooooo....but it's not in cinemas anymore..andandand...:fisch:

Okay..I'm not...it's in english....and the hungarian voices of the guys are much better...:bleh:

UHHHH GOD!! Can't believe you're everywhere!!! :insane::roftl:

I'm not..nooooo....but it's not in cinemas anymore..andandand...:fisch:

Okay..I'm not...it's in english....and the hungarian voices of the guys are much better...:bleh:

would you rather I leave you? :tears:

would you rather I leave you? :tears:

Noooooooooooo....don't....:tears::huglove:

Anyanyway....I remember you mentioning this English bar...Freddies...or something....the thread was something like this...you drew an illustration to it....and I tried to search for it yesterday....but no luck! Where is it? :mf_rosetinted:

Noooooooooooo....don't....:tears::huglove:

Anyanyway....I remember you mentioning this English bar...Freddies...or something....the thread was something like this...you drew an illustration to it....and I tried to search for it yesterday....but no luck! Where is it? :mf_rosetinted:

Freddie's English Course Thread. Remember in the "teach me this!" thread where you posted my manga drawing because your emotion reminded you of this Mika face I drew? That's the manga for freddie's english course lmao!

Freddie's English Course Thread. Remember in the "teach me this!" thread where you posted my manga drawing because your emotion reminded you of this Mika face I drew? That's the manga for freddie's english course lmao!

Yeah..lol...I know!:roftl: I was searching for the thread..not the illustration! :pinkbow::lmao:

EDIT: I always get this: "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." ALWAYS! :dunno:

*hides in a corner*

you are so harsh on yourself (well so am I on myself, so im not really the person to speak) but this is brilliant!

if this is aweful, Im afraid to see the good one! :shocked:

and if this is bad, then what will mine ba?! :tears: I dont think the word to describe it exsits...

Yeah..lol...I know!:roftl: I was searching for the thread..not the illustration! :pinkbow::lmao:

EDIT: I always get this: "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." ALWAYS! :dunno:

same here... stupid search engine :sneaky2:

Edited by inbar_assaf