ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

Numpty lol. It means "silly"

Not sure if it's a word you'll find in the dictionary though lol *searches*

EDIT: It is! Turns out it's a scottish word! http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=numpty

Ha lol: "That numpty's driving with no lights on!" -That's totally me! :biggrin2:

you are so harsh on yourself (well so am I on myself, so im not really the person to speak) but this is brilliant!

if this is aweful, Im afraid to see the good one! :shocked:

and if this is bad, then what will mine ba?! :tears: I dont think the word to describe it exsits...

same here... stupid search engine :sneaky2:

Guess MFC doesn't fancy us? :dunno: Anyway...you're really nice....it might not be terrible, awful, hideous for you, but for me it is totally bad. I don't like it. You know..it's like..when you have an image in your mind about what you want it to looks like..and it's just not like that...it upsets me! :hair: But thank you very much! :pinkbow:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guess MFC doesn't fancy us? :dunno: Anyway...you're really nice....it might not be terrible, awful, hideous for you, but for me it is totally bad. I don't like it. You know..it's like..when you have an image in your mind about what you want it to looks like..and it's just not like that...it upsets me! :hair: But thank you very much! :pinkbow:

I feel your pain sistah! I only know I'm proud of a drawing if I keep staring at it lol.

I feel your pain sistah! I only know I'm proud of a drawing if I keep staring at it lol.

Exactly....and you feel excited to upload it and show it off....:teehee:

I'm off now girls...Goodnight!!! See ya tomorrow! :wub2:

For those interested, here are the final steps of Miss. Lady Jane...

Applying charcoal for the background...

ladyjane4.jpg

Adding the text and making a mystified background using chalk (blended). Went over main features with a heavier pencil to make them stand out more

ladyjane5.jpg

The black and white version for the fun of it...

ladyjane5-Copy.jpg

ladyjane4.jpg

Adding the text and making a mystified background using chalk (blended). Went over main features with a heavier pencil to make them stand out more

ladyjane5.jpg

ladyjane5-Copy.jpg

Great job! Looks amazeballs :wub2:

Yes, tis quite catchy though :teehee:

Woop, can't wait to see it! How many of the songs are you doing?

Lady Jane, Toy Boy...and I was thinking of "we are golden", but I can't seem to find any inspiration for that one. I may end up doing Blue Eyes instead, not sure.

Lady Jane, Toy Boy...and I was thinking of "we are golden", but I can't seem to find any inspiration for that one. I may end up doing Blue Eyes instead, not sure.

We Are Golden seems like a hard one to do, which is why I'm not doing it :naughty: But you never know, you might get inspiration while you sleep or something. Inspiration is everywhere :teehee:

We Are Golden seems like a hard one to do, which is why I'm not doing it :naughty: But you never know, you might get inspiration while you sleep or something. Inspiration is everywhere :teehee:

that's true. I wanted to do my avatar, but I didn't get very far. I found it super hard super quick, so I quit :teehee:

that's true. I wanted to do my avatar, but I didn't get very far. I found it super hard super quick, so I quit :teehee:

Ah that would have looked very cool :biggrin2: I'm sure you'll figure something out. We still have 2 months and a bit.

ladyjane4.jpg

ladyjane5.jpg

ladyjane5-Copy.jpg

you changed her eye color, or is it just me?

: I have no clue what mine will be like... :\

and I have absaloutly no clue as for WAG...

Edited by inbar_assaf

ladyjane4.jpg

ladyjane5.jpg

ladyjane5-Copy.jpg

Amazing work. :thumb_yello:

Caz, again, Amazing.:wub2:

I think the eyes look a bit funny, maybe you should just leave the lines that are holding them and maybe put them somewhere else in the picture, like they've fallen over?:aah: Or ripped:aah:

Maybe it's too dark...

Caz, again, Amazing.:wub2:

I think the eyes look a bit funny, maybe you should just leave the lines that are holding them and maybe put them somewhere else in the picture, like they've fallen over?:aah: Or ripped:aah:

Maybe it's too dark...

what I've done is made the right eye shoot more upwards, the eyes are in different places and they look more askew, if that makes sense. Y'know, more broken. xD

what I've done is made the right eye shoot more upwards, the eyes are in different places and they look more askew, if that makes sense. Y'know, more broken. xD

Ooh yeah! :aah: I get that:biggrin2: Glad you found a solution, and it sounds good!

Ehh...

toyboy2.jpg

I LUUUURRVEEEEEE IT! But what the heck is written on it lol? :aah:

I just finished this:

__MikaGeek_in_the_Pink___by_Fruzsina.jpg

Some of you may recognise the face from the bday present's back cover.....yeah...I just didn't want to throw away the drawing...so I thought I would dress him up...and I also put on some funky background....I think it's cute! Looks a lot better in real life though.....the colours and everything....:sneaky2:

Hope you like! :teehee:

I just finished this:

Some of you may recognise the face from the bday present's back cover.....yeah...I just didn't want to throw away the drawing...so I thought I would dress him up...and I also put on some funky background....I think it's cute! Looks a lot better in real life though.....the colours and everything....:sneaky2:

Damm! Zsina- its sooo pretty! so life like... :wub2:

no fair, ill be embarrassed to show mine... :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by inbar_assaf

I LUUUURRVEEEEEE IT! But what the heck is written on it lol? :aah:

I just finished this:

I just saw it on Twitter, I love it!

and the writing says "Accidentally Tragic" lol