Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"PerezHilton @MikaSounds Very excited about our new plan! We gotta make it happen!!!!! xoxo"

WHAT ARE THEY UP TO NOW?!?!

Mika's horoscope for today:

You could be putting together plans for a celebration. Maybe you are setting up a birthday party, arranging the entertainment. Or you could be making arrangements for food and refreshments. You'll enjoy organizing things and making sure that the event is a happy one. Whether the party happens now or in the coming weeks, you'll be in a celebrating mood!

Umm... this could be important.

"PerezHilton @MikaSounds Very excited about our new plan! We gotta make it happen!!!!! xoxo"

WHAT ARE THEY UP TO NOW?!?!

hope its like a secret gig on the east coast :teehee:

and maybe 18 and under can go this time too:boxed:

I want to know what's the all the fuss about:naughty:

Would be a bit strange if it was another secret gig in the US, but again, would help to promote him even more out there...

He should definitely drop the States and focus on Europe. :biggrin2:

If you want to watch the private video on Mikasounds, I found the video on Youtube posted by another user :naughty:

That's unfair! :aah:

Ok I was joking. :angel_not: I will make an effort and share M with the US. :teehee:

But I really think M shouldn't expect too much from the US.

I'm sorry if my opinion may hurt someone's feelings, but I feel he should be happy to do as well as he did with the first album, that's all.

I won't say more because I don't want to be bashed tonight. I had a bad day...nearly killed my headmaster. :naughty:

Mika's horoscope for today:

You could be putting together plans for a celebration. Maybe you are setting up a birthday party, arranging the entertainment. Or you could be making arrangements for food and refreshments. You'll enjoy organizing things and making sure that the event is a happy one. Whether the party happens now or in the coming weeks, you'll be in a celebrating mood!

it's mine and Laurels birthday today, maybe he's planning the first Mika organised party for us! :thumb_yello::teehee::naughty:

That Gordon Brown vs. Mika skit didn't make me laugh at all...:boxed:

The only part I giggled at was "I tried to go on the telly, hee" :naughty: the hee was funny. lol

But the rest...I just thought was missing something, it was just so so for me :huh:

Did anyone else not find it funny? After reading Youtube comments I think I'm the only one who didn't laugh...:blink:

That Gordon Brown vs. Mika skit didn't make me laugh at all...:boxed:

The only part I giggled at was "I tried to go on the telly, hee" :naughty: the hee was funny. lol

But the rest...I just thought was missing something, it was just so so for me :huh:

Did anyone else not find it funny? After reading Youtube comments I think I'm the only one who didn't laugh...:blink:

It´s not my cup of tea too......

But I really think M shouldn't expect too much from the US. I'm sorry if my opinion may hurt someone's feelings, but I feel he should be happy to do as well as he did with the first album, that's all.

Well what he did with the first album is sell as many records in North America as in all of Europe combined outside of France and the UK. So he has every reason to focus his efforts here as well.

Well what he did with the first album is sell as many records in North America as in all of Europe combined outside of France and the UK. So he has every reason to focus his efforts here as well.

And that was without the huge push UK artists need to make when they decide to "go for" the US and Canada. He barely stuck his toe in the water there, IMO.

I think he will go for it on this album (just a vide, no real evidence other than that the new songs seems to have a lot of US states namechecked and Dan is American), and Europe will see a lot less of him- possibly we got the EP tour to make up for the US getting most of the touring for the album proper

Though he'll have to keep the UK and Europe ticking over.