Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is that hip-hop and R&B are one of the most popular music genres now. In my school most of the kids listen to that kind of music: Rihanna, Beyonce, 50Cent, Lil' Wayne. They can't stand some other music, for example Adele or Amy Winehouse or Duffy. They just want something you can easily jump and dance to and rap to and shout to. :thumbdown:

I was a weird one at school, I would quite happily tell the more popular kids that I listen to Japanese music lol :naughty:

Go browse the thread, you lazy girl! :sney2:

:roftl:

But...but... :tears:

:roftl:

I really don't feel like reading 60-something pages right now (or anytime) - there's always someone kind&fine here to tell me in one sentence what happened since I've been away. :biggrin2::wub2:

I was a weird one at school, I would quite happily tell the more popular kids that I listen to Japanese music lol :naughty:

Haha, I have one friend who's obsessing over Japanese music. She's all in that style, manga and everything.

Do you speak Japanese too? :biggrin2:

Haha, I have one friend who's obsessing over Japanese music. She's all in that style, manga and everything.

Do you speak Japanese too? :biggrin2:

Yup, love the music, manga and anime...

I only speak a few words in Japanese, though I do have a "My Japanese Coach" game for the Nintendo DS lmao!

god I totally HATE rap with a vengeance of 10 zillion scarab beatles

I don't hate rap per se, but there are some artists I prefer more than others.

At the moment I think Dizzee Rascal is on FIRE!:blush-anim-cl:

Yup, love the music, manga and anime...

I only speak a few words in Japanese, though I do have a "My Japanese Coach" game for the Nintendo DS lmao!

I must though say I'm not a fan of anime and manga, but I do find it interesting in a way and some cartoons they're playing on TV are quite cool as well!

Haha :roftl: I think this is the only word I know: kawai. Or is it kawaii?

Oh and, muchi-muchi (or whatever it's spelled :roftl:)

Oh please let's not go there. :aah:

Yeah, I really, really, REALLY can't stand Celine Dion.

Oh thank god! I'm not the only one that dislikes celine! :aah: Her voice is so... nasal??

The problem is that hip-hop and R&B are one of the most popular music genres now. In my school most of the kids listen to that kind of music: Rihanna, Beyonce, 50Cent, Lil' Wayne. They can't stand some other music, for example Adele or Amy Winehouse or Duffy. They just want something you can easily jump and dance to and rap to and shout to. :thumbdown:

Hmm, well I don't have a problem with that kind of music, but then again, I've got a very large taste in music. It's gotta be really bad for me to dislike it :wink2: However, some singers (like Mariah) just don't belong in that whole hiphop scene imo. It is however a very famous genre to be in atm. So I guess it's to be expected for a lot of pop stars to do the switch...

Just in case: Mika, please, don't feel the need to resort to this :mf_rosetinted:

I must though say I'm not a fan of anime and manga, but I do find it interesting in a way and some cartoons they're playing on TV are quite cool as well!

Haha :roftl: I think this is the only word I know: kawai. Or is it kawaii?

Oh and, muchi-muchi (or whatever it's spelled :roftl:)

It's kawaii, it means cute :thumb_yello:

Just in case: Mika, please, don't feel the need to resort to this :mf_rosetinted:

ROFL, imagine Mika becoming the new...I dunno...Justin Timberlake or something :roftl:

Oh thank god! I'm not the only one that dislikes celine! :aah: Her voice is so... nasal??

Hmm, well I don't have a problem with that kind of music, but then again, I've got a very large taste in music. It's gotta be really bad for me to dislike it :wink2: However, some singers (like Mariah) just don't belong in that whole hiphop scene imo. It is however a very famous genre to be in atm. So I guess it's to be expected for a lot of pop stars to do the switch...

I don't like Celine's songs but I do think her voice is magnificent.

I think it's rather sad and a real pity, especially for those who are doing great as pop singers :thumbdown:

ROFL, imagine Mika becoming the new...I dunno...Justin Timberlake or something :roftl:

Yeah I know that one:thumb_yello:

My friend has started learning Japanese so I'll ask her to teach me some new words LOL :aah:

Oh no, JUST not Justine T. :roftl:

But imagine Mika becoming the new...say, Backstreet Boy? Or Lil' Wayne,with those baggy pants and bling and tattoos and all? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I know that one:thumb_yello:

My friend has started learning Japanese so I'll ask her to teach me some new words LOL :aah:

Oh no, JUST not Justine T. :roftl:

But imagine Mika becoming the new...say, Backstreet Boy? Or Lil' Wayne,with those baggy pants and bling and tattoos and all? :mf_rosetinted:

I'd love to see Mika dance R'n'B style though, just for the pure entertainment factor :roftl::naughty:

She made a very nice album back in the early '90s, though.

There were some good songs in it.

I was in France during the summer all the people were mad about that album in its French version. All by myself? Don't remember exactly the title. :boxed:

She doesn't write her own songs, anyway.

Well, don't forget Justin started out as a pop artist as well so it just might happen! Remember *nsync? They even had a song about and called pop! :naughty:

Haha yeah, that'd be worth seeing. With his height and all.. :teehee:

I just wanna see with a gangsta cap, jewellery, baggy trousers with a really serious look on his face...and with lots of hot nearly naked women around him :roftl:

God that would be the day

I'd love to see Mika dance R'n'B style though, just for the pure entertainment factor :roftl::naughty:

Haha, nice one!:lmao:

She made a very nice album back in the early '90s, though.

There were some good songs in it.

I was in France during the summer all the people were mad about that album in its French version. All by myself? Don't remember exactly the title. :boxed:

She doesn't write her own songs, anyway.

Oh don't get me wrong, she's a singer with loads of success and she deserves it. She surely had some nice songs and she can sing but to me it really is her voice. I'm one of those few people that doesn't like it I guess :teehee:

Well, don't forget Justin started out as a pop artist as well so it just might happen! Remember *nsync? They even had a song about and called pop! :naughty:

DON'T get me started on Timberlake!!!:sneaky2:

I just wanna see with a gangsta cap, jewellery, baggy trousers with a really serious look on his face...and with lots of hot nearly naked women around him :roftl:

God that would be the day

That would be the highlight of my life...yeah I have a pathetic life:roftl:

I had to quote myself in case that post was missed lol...:naughty:

I flippin' love that song lol :naughty:

Me too, how cool am I :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

DON'T get me started on Timberlake!!!:sneaky2:

Oh? Please explain? :naughty:

That would be the highlight of my life...yeah I have a pathetic life:roftl:

I wouldn't say highlight per se, but it would be one of those better, filled with laughter days :roftl:

Oh don't get me wrong, she's a singer with loads of success and she deserves it. She surely had some nice songs and she can sing but to me it really is her voice. I'm one of those few people that doesn't like it I guess :teehee:

Well, her voice is weird. And some songs are really awful, but I admit she sometimes sings something good. :naughty: