Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

Being on the cheese is this summer's new black, Rosie!:naughty:

Unfortunately for me, being on the cheese, means being in the bathroom for the rest of the night!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

owenpallett@mikasounds Look what you did. Patrick touches my neck, looks at me with puppy-dog eyes, and says, "Lobster spoons?"15 minutes ago from web

????WTF???

So, we can now assume that Owen and Mika have met up during Mika's stay in Canada I think.. Whatever they've done there with "Lobster spoons" :roftl: Mika has certainly had a very bad influence on Owen's boyfriend. :roftl:

While the rest of the world is apparently doing drugs...

I'm off for a huge ice-cream this evening!!! :licks_lips:

:bye:

Icecream :licks_lips: ... good idea! Enjoy!

Mika has tweeted about Michael Jackson:

"I am so sadened by MJs death. I clung to those records throughout my childhood. A complete musical hero of mine. May he rest in peace."

:tears:

Wish Mika never had to tweet the above...;(

No, this is another showcase, Perez just hasn't said what's special about it.

I see. I think I'm a little behind, I thought he did a showcase in all the European cities that he eventually went to on his tour.

I don't think the Toronto thing was a showcase. I think it was just a listening party. i.e. they all stood around a room at Universal schmoozing and listening to the CD.

This Perez thing sounds like a gig.

Mika has tweeted about Michael Jackson:

"I am so sadened by MJs death. I clung to those records throughout my childhood. A complete musical hero of mine. May he rest in peace."

:tears:

Oh wow. What news to wake up to.

I think the European showcases were special, coz Mika invited the press for dinner after playing his new album and told them the story about the album instead an interview...... So it´s not a normal showcase :wink2:

I'm confused...is he playing his new songs for ppl again or playing MJ's songs?

He played his new songs and a MJ cover.

lyndseyparker Was a fangirl again - got to hear new Mika album in entirety at Mika-hosted listening party. Album is AMAZING and out 9/22. He's brilliant.

He played his new songs and a MJ cover.

lyndseyparker Was a fangirl again - got to hear new Mika album in entirety at Mika-hosted listening party. Album is AMAZING and out 9/22. He's brilliant.

Oh, okay. Sorry, I'm really tired. :teehee: I wish I could be there and hear the cover and the new songs.

I'm a little behind, is this the first exact date that's been said?

Also, what's up with:

@ZZoetrope: @PerezHilton you're such a poser. My friend is at Mika's showcase and happens to knows you weren't even invited.

I'm a little behind, is this the first exact date that's been said?

Also, what's up with:

@ZZoetrope: @PerezHilton you're such a poser. My friend is at Mika's showcase and happens to knows you weren't even invited.

Well play.com said September 21. Maybe the 22nd is for the U.S. :dunno:

I think they're psycho :naughty: