Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:Update: mikasoundsJust arriving in rainy but warm Tokyo. Body clock gone crazy but happy to b in this city again. All I can think of is doughball ice cream13 minutes ago from Tweetie

:Update: mikasoundsAh it's called yukimi daifuku!13 minutes ago from Tweetie

:Update: mikasoundsAm staying on the top floor of the tallest building in Tokyo. Crazy! The view is totally dizying. Am literaly in cloud level!!!half a minute ago from Tweetie

:Update: mikasoundsJust arriving in rainy but warm Tokyo. Body clock gone crazy but happy to b in this city again. All I can think of is doughball ice cream13 minutes ago from Tweetie

:Update: mikasoundsAh it's called yukimi daifuku!13 minutes ago from Tweetie

:Update: mikasoundsAm staying on the top floor of the tallest building in Tokyo. Crazy! The view is totally dizying. Am literaly in cloud level!!!half a minute ago from Tweetie

ooooh! I told him to take a pic!

:Update:

mikasoundsNot sure the pic does it justice. Those r properly tall buildings down there. Tell u the truth being so high makes me feel clostrophobic.

3 minutes ago from Tweetie

mikasoundsThe view from the room. Sorry it's not very clear. It's rather cloudy http://twitpic.com/91674

Edited by B!anka

i mean the tower, if it were me!:naughty:

vertigo is called?

that's me on that tower

i find he's brave, very brave to watch outside....:blink:

You get used to it after about 30-60 minutes.

probably...

not going to test me soon anyway :biggrin2:

:roftl: You didn't go to the CN Tower?

They have a glass floor now but that's a bit too brave for me to walk on it.

I like looking out the windows though. And I go to other skyscrapers in Toronto regularly for business reasons so I get adjusted very quickly.

If a plane flies by the window though it can be a bit freaky. :shocked:

I like looking out the windows though. And I go to other skyscrapers in Toronto regularly for business reasons so I get adjusted very quickly.

:aah::aah::aah:

no, i didn't go to the tower :no: the weather was not good, so it would have been useless to climb up there....

i mean the tower, if it were me!:naughty:

vertigo is called?

that's me on that tower

i find he's brave, very brave to watch outside....:blink:

He might be able to wave to King Kong... Or is it Godzilla they have in Japan?

Oh well, he can wave to both of them.

I did! The view was amazing, but the glass floor was really too scary for me! :shocked: My friend pushed me onto the glass part...I was freaking out :aah: and all the people around were giggling. Then a guy started jumping on the glass right next to me to make fun of me. I turned round and told him "it's a pity you have to go right now." :sneaky2: He left! :roftl:

:boing: Japan! Global Mikadomination! :boing:

He's losing his mind around the world. :roftl: It will take him ages to go back to normal. :lol3:

What do you mean, go back to normal? :insane: Do you think he's ever been there before?

I just meant his normal crazy self. :loco:

:mf_rosetinted:

Ahh that. :roftl: I'm in a crazy fangurl mode today. :fangurl: Why is that?

Ah, I know: I have access to my fakebook account again and this is what they say: violetfan.jpg

So it must be true.

Edited by violet_sky

I did! The view was amazing, but the glass floor was really too scary for me! :shocked: My friend pushed me onto the glass part...I was freaking out :aah: and all the people around were giggling. Then a guy started jumping on the glass right next to me to make fun of me. I turned round and told him "it's a pity you have to go right now." :sneaky2: He left! :roftl:

You have just basically described one of my recurring nightmares :shocked::aah:. Except I usually end up being told that I have to abseil down the side of the building, because the lifts are out of order. *shudder*

Agree. But some i sure would like to check out :)

Glad im not affraid of hights

Yeah I'd like to check it out, definitely, but god it's so scary to go up there:naughty:

I am a bit:teehee: