Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

BS, didn't you put any identifying information in with the icecream and candies so he would know they were from you?:blink:

Honestly what do you take me for:blink: of course I did:biggrin2:

we have 1euro stores which, with the actual exchange, are quite luxury ones! :roftl:

blue sky...you are nuts!!! :wub2:

i knew it was you when i first read twitter this morning before logging here!:thumb_yello:

They don't call me FBeye for nothing Robi:kachinga:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao:MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lmao:

Two tweets! All for me!! Makes up for :

• the fact I don't get a Tokyo gig,
  • the fact I bought all that icecream,
  • drove all the way to some random hotel because he tweeted a picture from the top floor (in a city of 12 million people and hundreds of luxury hotels),
  • just to give him the icecream when he had in fact gone out :sneaky2:,
  • then waited 14 hours to hear if it had been delivered.

And it wasn't 2 bags of icecream, one bag was icecream, the other was the candies.:aah: So room service was indeed confused.

And what he called the dummys guide was very funny....I made little labels and stuck them on the back of each candy, explaining what they were, 'cause he ain't gonna know what they are by looking:biggrin2:

And the whistle candy is cute & fun. These are the Japanese version, but ssssh:teehee: they are from the 100 yen store. (= about $1:naughty:) Doesn't cost much to make Mika happy :wink2:

You really sent him icecream and sweeties?? :aah: That's so sweet (literally)!

And don't give up hope for a Tokyo gig.:biggrin2:

Honestly what do you take me for:blink: of course I did:biggrin2:

They don't call me FBeye for nothing Robi:kachinga:

Well I would have presumed that you would, but Mika's tweet made it sound like he didn't know who they were from.

Unless of course he was being very diplomatic in not naming names, so that nobody feels they have to engage in one-upmanship.*shrugs*

:shocked: How did you find his hotel?!?

:wub2:

*melts*

Wow Blue Eyes you were fantastic!!! :wub2:

Mika was overjoyed :mf_lustslow:

I want to know too :shocked:

He mentioned it being the tallest building in Tokyo, BS surely knew which one was it...

He mentioned it being the tallest building in Tokyo, BS surely knew which one was it...

Unless she left about 1000 bags of ice-cream and sweets in all the super hotels of the city. Just to be sure he got two. :naughty:

Well I would have presumed that you would, but Mika's tweet made it sound like he didn't know who they were from.

Unless of course he was being very diplomatic in not naming names, so that nobody feels they have to engage in one-upmanship.*shrugs*

My impression was that he had just spoken to the concierge (or whomever) and was misinformed about the bags of ice cream and then the second tweet was later after her packages had been delivered to his room and he was able to see what it was and who it was from.

• drove all the way to some random hotel because he tweeted a picture from the top floor (in a city of 12 million people and hundreds of luxury hotels),

And it wasn't 2 bags of icecream, one bag was icecream, the other was the candies.:aah: So room service was indeed confused.

And what he called the dummys guide was very funny....I made little labels and stuck them on the back of each candy, explaining what they were, 'cause he ain't gonna know what they are by looking:biggrin2:

And the whistle candy is cute & fun. These are the Japanese version, but ssssh:teehee: they are from the 100 yen store. (= about $1:naughty:) Doesn't cost much to make Mika happy :wink2:

That story was fantastic! :mf_lustslow:. I'm really happy that it all worked out for you! And for Mika too obviously, so that he could enjoy his goodies. He sounded delighted :naughty:.

:shocked: How did you find his hotel?!?

:wub2:

*melts*

:lmfao: He couldn't shout it out any louder. Anyone skilled enough to make it on MFC or twitter has enough google experience to get there within about 30 seconds. :teehee:

:lmfao: He couldn't shout it out any louder. Anyone skilled enough to make it on MFC or twitter has enough google experience to get there within about 30 seconds. :teehee:

I must definitely improve my stalking skills. :boxed:

I was worried he would get floods of stalkers after that photo, it was actually not hard to find which hotel, goodness, google even told mana in Canada a couple of minutes later...:wink2:

Not hard people. No stalking skills required...which is lucky as I wouldn't know how to stalk ANYone ever. Eeeww. :biggrin2:

I was worried he would get floods of stalkers after that photo, it was actually not hard to find which hotel, goodness, google even told mana in Canada a couple of minutes later...:wink2:

Not hard people. No stalking skills required...which is lucky as I wouldn't know how to stalk ANYone ever. Eeeww. :biggrin2:

Tsk tsk. He wanted to be stalked in Tokyo then. :mf_rosetinted:

Brilliant!!!! I saw your tweets yesterday when you were just heading off to the hotel.... I'm glad he got the bags and he seemed like he liked the sweets! Nice one!!:thumb_yello:

He could have said thank you though.:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted::blink:

Brilliant!!!! I saw your tweets yesterday when you were just heading off to the hotel.... I'm glad he got the bags and he seemed like he liked the sweets! Nice one!!:thumb_yello:

His mouth was already full, he couldn't speak! :roftl:

I like that he can get so excited about getting things he really likes. One day I want to give him something that makes him forget to say thank you as well. I think it's a good indicator :naughty:

...his tweets were his way of thanking BS for the sweets...

Why would we insist on him saying a formal 'thank you' when he is not about formalities?

:wink2:

...his tweets were his way of thanking BS for the sweets...

Why would we insist on him saying a formal 'thank you' when he is not about formalities?

:wink2:

Yes, really. Seeing him tweeting about it so excitedly says it all. Noone has to slap him on the fingers for not using the proper words. I think BS knows very well how to read the reaction. It couldn't be any more satisfying.

wow!! you had a beautiful and a literally sweet idea!!! i'm very happy that you succeeded in delivering the bags and that he enjoyed your gift!! :wub2:

:clap::thumb_yello: