Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like his new Myspace page! I was actually thinking he had to change it before the new album. I was hoping to find the EP there, before the acoustic tour, but nothing changed!

Yeah, I also love the new look! It's very nice, and so much better than the old one.

Well done Team Mika.

All you need now is 3 of these to match the 3 red washing machines, Mika...

31FRE874REL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

:mf_lustslow:Those are pretty!! But seriously WW, how on earth do you come up with this stuff? :roftl:

GAAH! He really needs to change that profile pic, it's like what, 4 years old?:naughty:

Yeah, I vote for a new picture. It's not like he can't come onto MFC any day and find hundreds....actually, maybe we should help him....I have an idea....

Maybe he has forgotten how to do it....happens all the time!

Have you never wondered why I have my old popinjay sitting at the computer year after year?:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked::naughty:

:mf_lustslow: Those are pretty!! But seriously WW, how on earth do you come up with this stuff? :roftl:

Yeah, I vote for a new picture. It's not like he can't come onto MFC any day and find hundreds....actually, maybe we should help him....I have an idea....

Whaddya mean "this stuff"?:mf_rosetinted:

16173.wm2487hrma_3.jpg

16173.wm2487hrma_3.jpg

16173.wm2487hrma_3.jpg

And wots da big idea?????????:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Massive pressuring *ahem* persuading him on Twitter to change his pic on myspace?:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by willywonka

I think he really enjoys keeping that odd pic just to make everybody moan. :roftl: I don't see him take a pic from the MGasmics section - especially not now that it has been suggested from our side. :naughty:

I like the old one. :blush-anim-cl: I don't want him to change it. :no:

*cough* I may have directed him towards here saying that if he needs inspiration to get a new pic...:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18110&page=276

*cough*

:roftl: Yes, me too. I absolutely adore it. Hope he won't change it. Ever. :blush-anim-cl:

:teehee:

If he has to change it he should pick a new pic here...:biggrin2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17361&highlight=mika+butt

Goodness. I'm watching the Take That clowns on Youtube. :aah:

Now I understand M's tweet! :teehee:

Did they do that last night? :roftl::roftl:

This is not necessarily about your post Laura!:blush-anim-cl:

So, you guys are seriously talking about TT here???:aah: I can't believe it!

Before being a Mika fan I was a Thatter for few months. When Mika appeared with GK they were also coming back with "Patience" and I use to be so mad at Mika for being no.1 and putting TT behind! :sneaky2: But since LT I learned my lesson. :biggrin2: I was actually telling my mum yesterday watching the LICM DVD that it is scientifically tested that LT video has a hynotising power that lasts for a really long time. It seems like 2 years and a half now for me.

SO now to see how they're the center of attention here all of the sudden is disturbing really! :lmao:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Edited by B!anka

Goodness. I'm watching the Take That clowns on Youtube. :aah:

Now I understand M's tweet! :teehee:

Did they do that last night? :roftl::roftl:

29935_490250_clowning_around_take_that_on_stage_.jpg

*t4p* The "package on the unicycle" -- I so better understand now!

Edited by A. Clay

Ok, I really think that Mika and Imogen are easily impressed...I don't find any of these packages particularly notable :naughty:

Or TT either to be honest; They're ok, but I don't find them fantastic :shrug: Mika and I are so NOT on the same page when it comes to musical taste lately :aah:

Ok, I really think that Mika and Imogen are easily impressed...I don't find any of these packages particularly notable :naughty:

I suppose you haven't watched that part of the show yet.:teehee:

Because 'the' package does different things on the unicycle! :lol3:

Ok, I really think that Mika and Imogen are easily impressed...

the two of them sounded like two teenagers on a night out - giggling about anything they see just for the sake of giggling..:teehee:

Or TT either to be honest; They're ok, but I don't find them fantastic :shrug: Mika and I are so NOT on the same page when it comes to musical taste lately :aah:

... I don't think Mika is impressed about their music, either. He never said that and I doubt he ever will... :cool: ....