Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

Can you guys help me out? How do I do the points thing? I just got here:aah:

Go to "your magic numbers" on your profile on mikasounds.com Press "Validate More" and there just select what you have and just simply follow the instructions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl::roftl:

laura, sometimes we have to ask lena to rephrase or explain differently, she is using a translator from english to russian and vice-versa to understand everything we write.

what a patient person she is :flowers2:

Feeling like I'm banging my head against a brick wall, with this getting points on!

Hopefully I'll be able to at least get some points on tomorrow after Push get my email about my merch points.

I'm an old Trekkie, the only Spock there is is Sir Leonard Nimoy to me...:shun::mf_rosetinted:

HA! I know that, dear! I'm the thread starter of Star Trek on MFC. :bleh:

You're such a good trekkie, that you've never checked it out! :shun:

(It's in the other artists forum! :wink2:)

*pushes Wonka towards the "Star Trek" thread*

P.S. Just noticed how Mika signed the new blog: M!x....just like I turned the "i" in "Bianca" upside down....I'm bored..:aah:

Have no time to check previous messages.. I have problems on mikasounds.. can't seem to comment on anything.. and can't claim reward points.. will catch up with you all soon to find out more..:thumb_yello: Hating my deadline right now:sneaky2:

:Update:

@mikasounds; Gonna set up a website Twitter acc for all probs and queries. As it's important to get things fixed and keep this one free for other stuff. 18 minutes ago from Tweetie

i saw MFC's tweet back also, agree that it's better than solving probs on twitter. thzzz so much lovely mods :huglove:

:Update:

@mikasounds; Gonna set up a website Twitter acc for all probs and queries. As it's important to get things fixed and keep this one free for other stuff. 18 minutes ago from Tweetie

:naughty::naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

HA! I know that, dear! I'm the thread starter of Star Trek on MFC. :bleh:

You're such a good trekkie, that you've never checked it out! :shun:

(It's in the other artists forum! :wink2:)

*pushes Wonka towards the "Star Trek" thread*

P.S. Just noticed how Mika signed the new blog: M!x....just like I turned the "i" in "Bianca" upside down....I'm bored..:aah:

How'd ya know i've never checked it out?:mf_rosetinted:

I used to be a Trekkie when dinosaurs wandered around the Earth, I've got a freelancer job, a huge house, 3 kids and 2 dogs now (I'm missing the pre cautionary wife but i'll get one someday!:roftl:) so the only spare time i have is to spend here, no time for Star Treck chit chat, desafortunadamente...:biggrin2:

will those queries include the MARRY ME MIKA!, or COME TO THE LAND OF POINT? :naughty:

:lmao:

How'd ya know i've never checked it out?:mf_rosetinted:

I used to be a Trekkie when dinosaurs wandered around the Earth, I've got a freelancer job, a huge house, 3 kids and 2 dogs now (I'm missing the pre cautionary wife but i'll get one someday!:roftl:) so the only spare time i have is to spend here, no time for Star Treck chit chat, desafortunadamente...:biggrin2:

:lmao:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, Wonka! :tears:

You're not supposed to explain your life to me now.

I'm sorry, I was just trying to be nice and tell you we have a ST thread...

SORRY!

*goes into a corner and starts crying again and feeling foolish for even bringing this subject up*