Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

I have to go to the doctors on Monday morning:boxed: Was supposed to be on Friday but I rescheduled it on purpose.. I hope I can make it home in time.

Orelse I'll be mad... Even though the song will be played later/performed:naughty:

Ooh that sucks :thumbdown:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello:

Be sure you keep us updated as i dunno anyone else going...

Bit worried about iTunes! My phones just gone into be repaired again and it takes 10 working days to come back, which will be the day of iTunes!

And that's if it actually gets back then!

I want to get up to London for midday, but that means I may not be able to get the phone first!:aah:

I'm not sure if you know, but we have a Portuguese AND a Brazilian thread here, you can go there once in a while, you know? :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

I normally go everywhere, but have been away for 2 days and was updating my thread reading, i posted in the portuguese thread but no one replied so i started wandering around...

Besides i'm watching Tornado with my hubby and he's insisting that i pay attention..:roftl:

Oi, LU...:huglove:

Bit worried about iTunes! My phones just gone into be repaired again and it takes 10 working days to come back, which will be the day of iTunes!

And that's if it actually gets back then!

I want to get up to London for midday, but that means I may not be able to get the phone first!:aah:

And you're no one without that magical phone of yours, Rosie!:roftl:

And the suppaduppa van...:biggrin2:

Can't you ask an urgent repair/service?

:shocked:

I normally go everywhere, but have been away for 2 days and was updating my thread reading, i posted in the portuguese thread but no one replied so i started wandering around...

Besides i'm watching Tornado with my hubby and he's insisting that i pay attention..:roftl:

Oi, LU...:huglove:

Oi loka :biggrin2:, o que é tornado? filme?

Ooh that sucks :thumbdown:

Yeah:boxed:

But I won't worry much.. I'll just do my best to get the hell out of the consultory as soon as I can. :naughty: The worse that can happen is if they decide to do me some exams... But I don't think so.

And you're no one without the magical phone of yours, Rosie!:roftl:

And the suppaduppa van...:biggrin2:

Can't you ask an urgent repair/service?

I know, I feel uncomfortably naked without my phone, this rental one is crap!

The van will be fine by then, it's alright now, it just twangs a lot if I do too many turns:roftl:

What's construction hollidays???

I am, I am...

I am a citizen of the VOOOORLD! :mf_rosetinted:

it's 2 weeks where people who work in the construction business take for vacation (ie house builders, painters, electricians etc...)

it's 2 weeks where people who work in the construction business take for vacation (ie house builders, painters, electricians etc...)

Sounds lurvly.

I have a few vacation days coming up soon! I don't plan on doing a thing.

Oi loka :biggrin2:, o que é tornado? filme?

Yup!

I know, I feel uncomfortably naked without my phone, this rental one is crap!

The van will be fine by then, it's alright now, it just twangs a lot if I do too many turns:roftl:

Mine is getting repaired too, it would turn off by itself when the motor is cold...:boxed:

I'm getting it tomorrow, thank God!

Oh, in here that happens the whole 12 months...:naughty:

Im still waiting since May for the works in my bathroom gets started, they took a sabatic right after i paid them half on advance...:sneaky2:

Sounds lurvly.

I have a few vacation days coming up soon! I don't plan on doing a thing.

Oh, I'd wish!

Even if i take a whole month in August, with the kids and the dogs around I always have A LOOOOT to do...

Get more tired on vacation than at home...:sneaky2:

i'm not sure what we'll do yet... we own our own company, so if we are busy, we don't take vacation :wink2:

Yep, we do too, so if there's much to do not even 15 days..;(

Yup!

Mine is getting repaired too, it would turn off by itself when the motor is cold...:boxed:

I'm getting it tomorrow, thank God!

Oh, in here that happens the whole 12 months...:naughty:

Im still waiting since May for the works in my bathroom gets started, they took a sabatic right after i paid them half on advance...:sneaky2:

I'm thinking of naming my van Zebadee, after the character in the Magic Roundabout!:roftl:

I am going to see Paolo Nutini the night of iTunes so I will be missing all the excitement on MFC.

I saw something about live feeds on their website. Is it just audio feeds?

I'll miss it too:teehee: Going to see The Killers. (Ok I didn't have to say that but oh well:naughty:)

I'd like to know that too though..