Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just checked

link to the homepage of the radio station, on top of the page there are buttons for web-radio etc.

http://www.einslive.de/

I get it to work by clicking on 1LIVE and then mp3 button

alas there is no exact time mentioned anywhere. But it should be on the 1LIVE-show 14:00 to 18:00, which is 13:00 to 17:00 in the UK

Thank you SO much for this info harlequeen!! :wub2: You're a star.

Guess I'll be listening to german radio tomorrow ;)

my nearest radiostation is having Mika tomorrow afternoon :groovy:

WDR (western german radio) 1Live:

(Mika launching a new single

Mika fans can be happy, there is something new. And thats a new single, called 'We Are Golden'. His new album goes by the same name and will be released on Sept. 22. For the recordings the 25-year old moved to LA. The album was co-produced by Greg Wells, who worked with Kate Perry and Pink too. Wednesday afternoon Mika is guest in 1LIVE, and will surely tell more about his new album)

sorry for the crappy translation, it's not my field of competence :aah:

Thank you so much!! That's one of the random stations I use to (try to) practise my German :biggrin2:

Can I say, that I am enjoying hearing him on these radio interviews inmensely?? It feels like 2007 all over again, listening to all the chats, the excitement.....I'm really loving it.

I thoroughly enjoy hearing Mika speak, and chat and be silly, and I can't get enough of his interviews, but my old recorded material was starting to get a bit stale after 2 years so this is a lot of welcome new stuff!!! I'm building up a great collection.

He's got such a fantastic personality, that I really think that he should use it to his advantage and go to more places, like radio and TV shows, because he connects with people and wins them over.

Can I say, that I am enjoying hearing him on these radio interviews inmensely?? It feels like 2007 all over again, listening to all the chats, the excitement.....I'm really loving it.

I thoroughly enjoy hearing Mika speak, and chat and be silly, and I can't get enough of his interviews, but my old recorded material was starting to get a bit stale after 2 years so this is a lot of welcome new stuff!!! I'm building up a great collection.

He's got such a fantastic personality, that I really think that he should use it to his advantage and go to more places, like radio and TV shows, because he connects with people and wins them over.

I really agree, I enjoy so much listening to his voice and laugh :wub2: He is always so nice, kind and polite, and funny and serious at the same time. And I love this new technology which allows us to listen foreign radio stations through the internet! Thank you Sara and others for recording interviews :thumb_yello: Priceless material!! :wub2:

Yes, he is sooooo sweet:wub2:... and funny.. :biggrin2:I always have to make sure I don't laugh out loud in the office so that people might start wondering whatever I am listening with my earphones on..:naughty:

I think he realised it by now and is enjoying it as well. :biggrin2:

It seems to me that in the second half of the year he is only doing this promotional tour (press/tv/radio only) and no concerts, probably with the exception of Australia... Did I get it right from BBC R2 yesterday?

I couldn't agree more! I always think that while his singing voice sends shivers down my spine, his speaking voice could melt the Polar Ice Caps! I would love him to do more TV really, because he looks so gorgeous and his eyes are so amazing!!!!!

It seems to me that in the second half of the year he is only doing this promotional tour (press/tv/radio only) and no concerts, probably with the exception of Australia... Did I get it right from BBC R2 yesterday?

And Southamerica...I hope he's right :sweatdrop:

Don't know which countries of Southamerica (apart from Brazil, that artists always go there), but he should come here since he mentioned us in a blog,then in the 'Mika questions'...plus he spoke to one of us at the phone and he ate our sweets in an interview :naughty:

:Update:Just finished a day of interviews in Hamburg. now of to dinner. had such an amazing time dancing to @calvinharris with Adele last night

I see the boy is having fun...as always :teehee:

He's always so behind on things. :mf_rosetinted: Remember that diet Coke and Mentos video? That was popular ages before he Tweeted about it. The 'naming' of his new album? Pft, the MFC has been there and done that. Now this animnated Toy Boy video.

*sigh*

:naughty:

nope thats wrong ... was it on clyde 1 with romeo he said he was doing some more of his accoustic shows where he would tweet it through twitter a few days before it happens & they will be free !

im not given up hope on him doing one in glasgow since romeo said he would have mika back on his show very soon where he would talk more :thumb_yello:

Edited by scg

nope thats wrong ... was it on clyde 1 with romeo he said he was doing some more of his accoustic shows where he would tweet it through twitter a few days before it happens & they will be free !

He said that on radio 2 with Ken Bruce, monday morning. I've heard that interview like...4 or 5 times :blush-anim-cl: Same interview he mentioned Australia and all that stuff :thumb_yello: