Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

:Update: from Twitter

"Another eve another plane. On way to Milan. Lookin forward to it but I wish I was at comicon also"

I'm in proper fangurl mode!! He's on his way here! :fangurl::boing:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so what exactly is comicon?

They show previews and stuff for upcoming movies (such as "New Moon") and stuff like that. I don't really know since I've never been, but it seems to be more about movies than comic books. :dunno:

*sigh* If I must do this again...

:gun2::gun2::gun2:

I can't believe you really did that, Thanks! :biggrin2:

Why? :naughty:

Unlike Louise, I don't shoot people right when they ask :shun:

Ok..it's not about Pattinson for me (haven't even seen Twilight! :aah: )

Do you know Zachary Quinto ? He played the role of Spock in the new StarTrek and Sylar in the Heroes TV series! I LOVE HIM! he's the next guy for me after Mika! :wub2: He's at the comicon too, at the Heroes conference! He kept tweeting about it and now seeing the word "comicon" in Mika's tweet was AWESOME!!! :mf_lustslow:

EDIT: I also have a thread here dedicated to him where I post pics of him (it's in the Others Artist on the second page now, I think) and the last blog on my blog is about him (see link in my siggie :wink2: )

Edited by B!anka

Do you know Zachary Quinto ? He played the role of Spock in the new StarTrek and Sylar in the Heroes TV series! I LOVE HIM! he's the next guy for me after Mika! :wub2: He's at the comicon too, at the Heroes conference! He kept tweeting about it and now seeing the word "comicon" in Mika's tweet was AWESOME!!! :mf_lustslow:

EDIT: I also have a thread here dedicated to him where I post pics of him (it's in the Others Artist on the second page now, I think) and the last blog on my blog is about him (see link in my siggie :wink2: )

Oh, yeah I know who he is :wink2:

Aw, that's cool. :)

I can't be positive, but I'm guessing Mika wants to be there to see some Rpattz :das:

They show previews and stuff for upcoming movies (such as "New Moon") and stuff like that. I don't really know since I've never been, but it seems to be more about movies than comic books. :dunno:

thank you :D

it doesn't sound particularly interesting, but then I'm not mika or a comic book fan:naughty:

Oh, yeah I know who he is :wink2:

Aw, that's cool. :)

I can't be positive, but I'm guessing Mika wants to be there to see some Rpattz :das:

Kindof a secret passion for him huh? :das:

:floor:

Once I saw his hair sticking up, I knew :teehee:

He's trying to copy Rob's signature look :shun:

I knew it since I saw the dirty hair.

I think I need some sleep...tommorow's gonna be a LOOOONG day. Thank God, I undersand a bit of italian. I promissed my teacher I will learn the grammar better this summer, when I get back to school I told her that I learned even more by listening to italian radios. :das::lmfao:

(What am I talking about? :aah: )

Okay, maybe he wants to be there because of this:

PerezHilton Johnny Depp was Tim Burton's surprise guest at his "Alice In Wonderland" panel at Comic-Con today. Fangirls and geekboys nearly died!

I'd say both.

I think I need some sleep...tommorow's gonna be a LOOOONG day. Thank God, I undersand a bit of italian. I promissed my teacher I will learn the grammar better this summer, when I get back to school I told her that I learned even more by listening to italian radios. :das::lmfao:

Hey,I can say I practised italian to my teacher during my hols too :aah:

It's amazing how much we learn thanks to Mika :pinkbow:

@Nono: I'm sure it's more Rob than Tim :naughty:

PerezHilton Johnny Depp was Tim Burton's surprise guest at his "Alice In Wonderland" panel at Comic-Con today. Fangirls and geekboys nearly died!

I'd say both.

:roftl::roftl:

I'd say both.

Oh mah gawd. :shocked::bow: Now, if only I lived closer...haha

Yup. :naughty:

Okay, goodnight! I should get some rest too. :teehee:

I'd say both.

hmmm maybe I would like comicon after all :teehee:

Have you actually slept today/tonight? :aah: I'm messed up with time zones! It actually could be time for ME to go to bed :roftl:

Yeah, I actually went to bed last night fairly early (1am-2am) and then had to wake up at 8am for an orthodontist appointment. :naughty:

I'm messed up too :lol3:

:lol3: I was thinking more of Johnny Depp :das:

Oh right :das: then it's more tricky but today's "hommage" says it all :naughty:

Yeah, I actually went to bed last night fairly early (1am-2am) and then had to wake up at 8am for an orthodontist appointment. :naughty:

I'm messed up too :lol3:

2am,that's actually when I usually go to bed,even schooldays :naughty: But I swore to myself I'd try to shoot midnight *cough*

and what time is it now in LA? :roftl:

Oh right :das: then it's more tricky but today's "hommage" says it all :naughty:

2am,that's actually when I usually go to bed,even schooldays :naughty: But I swore to myself I'd try to shoot midnight *cough*

and what time is it now in LA? :roftl:

:naughty:

Yeah, I usually go to bed at 1am or 2am during school....depends on what tv show I'm watching.

Right now it's 1:18pm.

:naughty:

Yeah, I usually go to bed at 1am or 2am during school....depends on what tv show I'm watching.

Right now it's 1:18pm.

pm? Is there a 15hours difference between France and LA? :aah:*checks*

7 hours difference :doh: Thought I was reaaally bad at maths for a sec :naughty:

pm? Is there a 15hours difference between France and LA? :aah:*checks*

7 hours difference :doh: Thought I was reaaally bad at maths for a sec :naughty:

There's a 9 hour difference :naughty:

Sorry, I forget everyone uses the 24-hour system :teehee:

So right now it would be 13.32 :pinkbow:

There's a 9 hour difference :naughty:

Sorry, I forget everyone uses the 24-hour system :teehee:

So right now it would be 13.32 :pinkbow:

yes Melman, there's a 10 hour difference with Italy, so perfectly there is 9 hour difference with France and UK. It's weird when I think that LA is 5 hours behind us, but it's true 'cause they're way western. I should use Google Earth more often :naughty:

(btw, 15 hours difference exist, and it'd be the difference between NoNo and Sydney! ;) never thought I'd learn so much about geography thanks to Mika :aah:)

Edited by Romis

:Update: from Twitter

"Another eve another plane. On way to Milan. Lookin forward to it but I wish I was at comicon also"

I'm in proper fangurl mode!! He's on his way here! :fangurl::boing:

Too late (as usual). I won't go. :shun:

Did you believe that? :roftl:

mikasounds Another eve another plane. On way to Milan. Lookin forward to it but I wish I was at comicon also

Mika's a total Twilight fan. I knew he was trying to be like Rob/Edward :lmfao::roftl:

(Some of the Twilight cast are at Comicon right now) :wink2:

Once I saw his hair sticking up, I knew :teehee:

He's trying to copy Rob's signature look :shun:

:naughty::naughty: