Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

Yay!!!! I cannot wait to see the new artwork :biggrin2: Seeing the WAG cover yesterday put a big fat smile on my face. Bring on the hairy babies!!!!

Edit: Oh yea, can't wait to see the still from the new video as well. How did I forget about that? :doh:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I was once nearly kicked in the balls on the street for asking a complete stranger what perfume she was wearing. When she asked me why I cared, I told her it reminded me of this bitch at school's mum who told on me after I was caught stealing her daughter's stationary when I was 7."

:floor: :floor:

"I was once nearly kicked in the balls on the street for asking a complete stranger what perfume she was wearing. When she asked me why I cared, I told her it reminded me of this bitch at school's mum who told on me after I was caught stealing her daughter's stationary when I was 7."

Besides the fact that maybe the woman thought he was calling her a bitch, I don't see her issue -- I mean, I'd think that most women take "what perfume are you wearing?" as a compliment. :dunno:

Unless he suprised her from behind at night or something. :naughty:

I've just seen this! How come a woman treat a MAN like HIM that way....:mf_lustslow:

That made me laugh :roftl:

:shocked: ...There's so much I want to say right now, but this is a 'family' forum :wink2::roftl: ... sorry... me and my dirty mind :blush-anim-cl:

:lol3:

I was going to put "approached her from behind" but didn't. What I typed instead clearly didn't work. :naughty:

I wished to ask... about Mikasounds.... Only I am angry when I see on the Mika's wall a comments between girls writing each other, not to Mika. I am upset so that I do not want to write anything on His wall as if it already belongs to them not to Mika

I'm with you, Lena. His wall seems to just have piles of rubbish, so I don't even bother writing on it either.

All that one can find there are lines and lines of OMG OMG OMG You're so amazing/marry me/you're the best/I can't live without you/come to Croydon :roftl: and I can't see it being very productive to get anything out of that to be honest.

I found the proof I needed for so long!

Remember when we were discussing about THE Mika???

Here, read...

12. Nothing in the Mika’s Magic Numbers Program Terms and Conditions is intended or shall be

construed to create or establish any agency, partnership or joint venture relationship

between Push Entertainment Ltd and the Mika.

LOL

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

One of my fave. quotes now!!!!!!

Edited by Dark Angel

I'm with you, Lena. His wall seems to just have piles of rubbish, so I don't even bother writing on it either.

All that one can find there are lines and lines of OMG OMG OMG You're so amazing/marry me/you're the best/I can't live without you/come to Croydon :roftl: and I can't see it being very productive to get anything out of that to be honest.

I even can endure (!!) phrases of type " marry me ", being sacred naivety. But I can not see another's correspondence. In fact everyone has the wall, what for to write on His wall? Invaders. Through them much would not like to write there. But in fact Mika can be upset by small quantity of messages for Him. And blame on them, gasbags

Do I become spiteful?:blink:

Here, read...

12. Nothing in the Mika’s Magic Numbers Program Terms and Conditions is intended or shall be

construed to create or establish any agency, partnership or joint venture relationship

LOL

What to do with these numbers? For what it? I was afraid to press and at all I do not know that is there....

But it has now appeared, has somehow added it in my account,casually

Here, read...

I don't know about THE Mika but this line in the Terms and conditions reveals how all this 'project' was just put together by businessmen and lawyers and no-one ever cared about da details.

I found the blog quite funny, and random, which I absolutely LOVE!:blush-anim-cl:

Just when I get IE8 up and running FINALLY, now I have Java blocking me from doing the numbers!

I'm starting to think Mika doesn't like me anymore!!!

I wished to ask... about Mikasounds.... Only I am angry when I see on the Mika's wall a comments between girls writing each other, not to Mika. I am upset so that I do not want to write anything on His wall as if it already belongs to them not to Mika

It was bound to happen. The forum is not supervised at all, unlike here.

Imagine what will happen now that any stupid comment will earn them 5 points... And imagine one of them winning the private gig....:blink:

..... That would actually be a good learning for Mika, too :naughty:

It was bound to happen. The forum is not supervised at all, unlike here.

Imagine what will happen now that any stupid comment will earn them 5 points... And imagine one of them winning the private gig....:blink:

..... That would actually be a good learning for Mika, too :naughty:

You're quite right there sistah :naughty:. But yes, I also find this "points for posts" system quite dangerous..I don't think that it's encouraging participation in the right way at all. It just seems to encourage random crap posting for the sake of it, which I dont' imagine is what Mika aspires his site to be.

Sigh.

I even can endure (!!) phrases of type " marry me ", being sacred naivety. But I can not see another's correspondence. In fact everyone has the wall, what for to write on His wall? Invaders. Through them much would not like to write there. But in fact Mika can be upset by small quantity of messages for Him. And blame on them, gasbags

Do I become spiteful?:blink:

Oh Lena, you seriously crack me up with the new lingo that you come up with every time.

Kind and Fine Gasbag Invaders

:lmfao::lmfao:

Can anyone else totally envisage that? :roftl:

Made me smile! :teehee:

I love Spock! :wub2: THE Spock...not Mika-Spock...Have a HUUUUGE poster on my door :freak:I don;t love the old Spock..I prefer the new one...but DON"t you even think about it WONKA OR WE WON'T BE FRIENDS ANYMORE!!!:shun:

I'm an old Trekkie, the only Spock there is is Sir Leonard Nimoy to me...:shun::mf_rosetinted:

What to do with these numbers? For what it? I was afraid to press and at all I do not know that is there....

But it has now appeared, has somehow added it in my account,casually

Please rephrase it Lena...

I don't know about THE Mika but this line in the Terms and conditions reveals how all this 'project' was just put together by businessmen and lawyers and no-one ever cared about da details.

Da grey suits put it together, they prolly don't even know who THE Mika is, they prolly won't even dance to WAGGIE like 6 yo like we will...:mf_rosetinted: