Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll send a "wanna go out for a drink?" if you do that :naughty:

Don't challenge me. :naughty:

I was already thinking of doing that on Myspace, as a joke! :angel_not:

Mika come to Milaaaaaaan!!!!

I love you!!!!! :fangurl:

God! He's actually coming to Milan! :blink: And I didn't even put the damned comment on his page! :roftl::roftl:

is that a no? :tears:

I'll think about it. :wink2: As a single woman I sometimes feel lonely. :mf_rosetinted: Possibilities are endless. :teehee:

Gosh this is my second proposal in a week!! :blush-anim-cl:

I've got one by the Gregfreak, too. Are you proposing to me or to me as Greg, btw? :teehee:

:lmaol: :lmao: :lmao:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, Wonka! :tears:

You're not supposed to explain your life to me now.

I'm sorry, I was just trying to be nice and tell you we have a ST thread...

SORRY!

*goes into a corner and starts crying again and feeling foolish for even bringing this subject up*

Oh, Bianka, you cry too much, you'll get loads of wrinkles later!

Cheer up girl!

:biggrin2:

evil_idea.gif

Gotta lurv that smiley! :lmao:

Oh, Bianka, you cry too much, you'll get loads of wrinkles later!

Cheer up girl!

:biggrin2:

Isn't it?

That's exactly what I was thinking too!

I am cheered up now! Learned what's the deal about the codes! The sun's up on my street again! ::biggrin2:

I'm the whining fan here! :mf_rosetinted:

Isn't it?

That's exactly what I was thinking too!

I am cheered up now! Learned what's the deal about the codes! The sun's up on my street again! ::biggrin2:

I'm the whining fan here! :mf_rosetinted:

high5! :roftl:

I cannot save my personal information in mikasounds . I can not write mine gender,/about me/ my twitter/myspase/ and all others(. Nothing is save.

I guess there are still too many people on the website.You should wait a little perhaps. :wink2:

NEW FROM MIKA-

Hello Everybody!

Over the last few months we have been working on a way to say thank you and reward you for all your continued support. What we came up with is MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS!

Every time you contribute to the site - whether you comment on a story or upload photos, videos or reviews - you'll earn MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS.

You'll also get Mika's Magic Numbers when you buy selected music, gig tickets or merchandise. Look out for the MIKA rosette on qualifying products!!

You can trade them in for exclusive content, music, videos and unique, money-can't-buy prizes, everything from signed artwork to VIP show tickets and even a private acoustic show from me. The more you earn, the bigger and better things you can get! Hurrah!

Mika

World Exclusive: First Plays of the New Single!

Tune into your favourite radio shows on 20th July to hear the very first play of Mika's new single, 'We Are Golden'. Listen into Ken Bruce on Radio 2 on Monday 20th July at 11.10 am to hear the very first play of 'We Are Golden'. If you miss this then you can also catch him on the Jo Whiley Show on Radio 1 later that day at 12.15pm too.

NEW FROM MIKA-

Hello Everybody!

Over the last few months we have been working on a way to say thank you and reward you for all your continued support. What we came up with is MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS!

Every time you contribute to the site - whether you comment on a story or upload photos, videos or reviews - you'll earn MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS.

You'll also get Mika's Magic Numbers when you buy selected music, gig tickets or merchandise. Look out for the MIKA rosette on qualifying products!!

You can trade them in for exclusive content, music, videos and unique, money-can't-buy prizes, everything from signed artwork to VIP show tickets and even a private acoustic show from me. The more you earn, the bigger and better things you can get! Hurrah!

Mika

World Exclusive: First Plays of the New Single!

Tune into your favourite radio shows on 20th July to hear the very first play of Mika's new single, 'We Are Golden'. Listen into Ken Bruce on Radio 2 on Monday 20th July at 11.10 am to hear the very first play of 'We Are Golden'. If you miss this then you can also catch him on the Jo Whiley Show on Radio 1 later that day at 12.15pm too.

Saw that earlier, don't know why I didn't think to post it. Nice one Alice:thumb_yello:

Where is everyone?

Reading 100 pages of codes and points thread and similars?

Posting like maniacs on their own walls to have a private gig on their cellars????

I'd give my mere 620 points to have everyone back in here posting...;(

Where is everyone?

Posting like maniacs on their own walls to have a private gig on their cellars????

Don't worry, they'll all be back with their tails between their legs, soon enough:naughty:

I noticed on the video section, in the advanced part, there is a list of tours, and festivals going right up to Bestival, which I'll do my best to video. But they don't have iTunes!:blink: I wonder if that's because ITV2 have the tv rights! I'm planning on videoing something from there if I can.

Don't worry, they'll all be back with their tails between their legs, soon enough:naughty:

I noticed on the video section, in the advanced part, there is a list of tours, and festivals going right up to Bestival, which I'll do my best to video. But they don't have iTunes!:blink: I wonder if that's because ITV2 have the tv rights! I'm planning on videoing something from there if I can.

:thumb_yello:

Be sure you keep us updated as i dunno anyone else going...

Where is everyone?

I'm not sure if you know, but we have a Portuguese AND a Brazilian thread here, you can go there once in a while, you know? :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

Where is everyone?

i'm not to worried. lots of people are on vacation.

in canada, construction holidays start tomorrow for 2 weeks. i don't get those :no:

I'm not sure if you know, but we have a Portuguese AND a Brazilian thread here, you can go there once in a while, you know? :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: she is also a full time member of the naughty corner... that willywonka sure gets around :sneaky2:

I have to go to the doctors on Monday morning:boxed: Was supposed to be on Friday but I rescheduled it on purpose.. I hope I can make it home in time.

Orelse I'll be mad... Even though the song will be played later/performed:naughty:

i'm not to worried. lots of people are on vacation.

in canada, construction holidays start tomorrow for 2 weeks. i don't get those :no:

What's construction hollidays???

:lmao: she is also a full time member of the naughty corner... that willywonka sure gets around :sneaky2:

I am, I am...

I am a citizen of the VOOOORLD! :mf_rosetinted: