Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Ircazo is a friend of hers!! :shocked: It's really strange, hahaha

:naughty:

How is that strange, that someone with the 'mikasounds' url on myspace is either Mika (which he's not) or a Mika fan? :roftl::roftl:

How is that strange, that someone with the 'mikasounds' url on myspace is either Mika (which he's not) or a Mika fan? :roftl::roftl:

maybe its mika`s bit on the side :wink2:

nope thats wrong ... was it on clyde 1 with romeo he said he was doing some more of his accoustic shows where he would tweet it through twitter a few days before it happens & they will be free !

im not given up hope on him doing one in glasgow since romeo said he would have mika back on his show very soon where he would talk more :thumb_yello:

Thank you for that info. I never heard that interview. ...

Just found Deb's link.. downloading at the moment:wink2:

However, that still means no tour this year. Such acoustic shows, I imagine, might be happening in UK, US or Australia ... I can't imagine him doing it in other parts of the world but he can prove me wrong and I hope he will..:teehee::wink2:

Edited by suzie

And Southamerica...I hope he's right :sweatdrop:

Don't know which countries of Southamerica (apart from Brazil, that artists always go there), but he should come here since he mentioned us in a blog,then in the 'Mika questions'...plus he spoke to one of us at the phone and he ate our sweets in an interview :naughty:

[/color][/b]

Oh yes, he did mention South America ,too...

He should include one Spanish speaking country as well , since he likes the language... :biggrin2: I know it doesn't work like that but I still think you have a high chance he will be visiting Argentina soon...I hope you do, anyway.:wink2: