Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i think you are right... why did i think it was helen also? :blink:

it think the carpet incident happened so fast, nobody had time to react. she didn't seem that bothered by it.

Good to read at last a positive comment on the rolled carpet situation and Mica's reaction to it :shocked: .

We are all the more relieved JP wasn't hit by the thing that if she had it would have been edited and the blog would have been much less fun to watch :wink2: .

M.-Th.

I was thinking that, about the nervous laugh, had another look(any excuse), and yes it is a nervous giggle he does, I think he was relieved that it didn't hit his mum.

Of course the one person who could have stopped it and didn't, was holding the camera, and I'll be having words should we speak again!

Bad bad man! heh heh!

:biggrin2:

Heeeyyy ya almost crushed mom's skull with that carpet!

Beware, those carpets are massively expensive, man!

sl5.jpg

Awwww....:wub2:

They are adorable! I like the black one stretched out in the middle. :naughty:

Congrats!

I'm not sure these are the babies i'm going to see tomorrow, it's just a pic the breeder sent me to choose the color, as if i'd care, any color would do for me, but the children are fighting over the black one and the chocolate one...:naughty:

I'll be having a hard day tomorrow coming to a conclusion...:shocked:

Massive party here today...

From Mika's waxing to MFC rules, nothing was forgotten, took ages to read but at least i go to bed after having fun reading it...

BTW, and keeping the nonsense randomness off topic, I'm picking up a Labrador baby girl tomorrow, she was born last week and we can have her beggining of August...

Name's already picked, won't dare to mention it here for fear of being banned or even murdered in any dark corner in the near future...

labrador_1.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love them!!!!:wub2:

I want the chocolate pups!! SO adorable.

From Mika's waxing to MFC rules, nothing was forgotten, took ages to read but at least i go to bed after having fun reading it...

BTW, and keeping the nonsense randomness off topic, I'm picking up a Labrador baby girl tomorrow, she was born last week and we can have her beggining of August...

Name's already picked, won't dare to mention it here for fear of being banned or even murdered in any dark corner in the near future...

labrador_1.jpg

ahhhhhhh they are so cute!!! :wub2:

little mika should be brown :mf_rosetinted::lmao:

PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I love puppies.

SO CUTE! I'm so excited for you. I wish I could get another puppy but I already have two. lol. Why would you be murdered in a dark corner for the name???

Post more puppy pics once you get her home! :biggrin2:

:biggrin2:

Heeeyyy ya almost crushed mom's skull with that carpet!

Beware, those carpets are massively expensive, man!

sl5.jpg

You are a very cynical woman ! And a most cruel one too : flashing those lovelies to somebody who has been suffering from dog withdrawal symptoms for years and years...

To show you there is not hard feelings though, I'll give you a free piece of advice : it they fight over black and brown, choose a beige one, that's teach the little buggers to behave themselves.

A girl is a very good choice, I have always found that they are more attached to their family and their seasons are not that bad, twice a year, no big deal.

Enjoy :wub2: !

Marie-Thérèse

Oh, I'm a brave one. Delicate skin area or not, I always epilate it. No shaving for me, ever. It hurts like hell but is worth it :roftl:

I will need to re-read those rules one of these days :lmao:

Don't worry Carlota, it doesn't really matter :biggrin2:

I didn't know you practiced Hata Yoga. Epilating yourself all over your body :shocked: ? I wish I were as flexible :wink2: !

It reminded me of the joke about the clumsy mobster who was asked to bump off a guy and make it look like suicide and shot him in the back of his neck :floor: .

Talking about mobsters, Carlota, you are not supposed to understand : actually the messages that make no sense are from a MFC drug dealer to another. They are tolerated here as long as they follow rule number 161 'Thou shalt deal drugs on the forums most discreetly'.

Marie-Thérèse

I just noticed this on Mikasounds:

The 'Songs For Sorrow' Acoustic Tour starts this Monday in Berlin, where Mika will bring his first new material for years to the stage, stripped down and unplugged.

:lmfao:

They say it as if he's been on hiatus for 10 years :roftl:

The 'Songs For Sorrow' Acoustic Tour starts this Monday in Berlin, where Mika will bring his first new material for years to the stage, stripped down and unplugged.

Guess it was written by one of us- that's what it feels like!

Those puppies are gorgeous WW

labrador_1.jpg

Aw puppies!:wub2:

Now you have really made me curious about the name! Let me take a guess!:roftl:

Good Luck with the little new family member, your kids are so lucky!:thumb_yello:

I didn't know you practiced Hata Yoga. Epilating yourself all over your body :shocked: ? I wish I were as flexible :wink2: !

It reminded me of the joke about the clumsy mobster who was asked to bump off a guy and make it look like suicide and shot him in the back of his neck :floor: .

Marie-Thérèse

Your mind seems to work in mysterious ways!:freak:

Can’t help to admire the logic!:lmao:

Mika stripped down and unplugged? :shocked::shocked::shocked:

:teehee:

:swoon:

Talking about mobsters, Carlota, you are not supposed to understand : actually the messages that make no sense are from a MFC drug dealer to another. They are tolerated here as long as they follow rule number 161 'Thou shalt deal drugs on the forums most discreetly'.

Marie-Thérèse

You forgot the codicil.

Mika shalt take a 50% cut of all profits.

They've probably been reading MFC. Anyone reading here would think that is the case. :naughty:

ahhhhhhh they are so cute!!!

little mika should be brown :

You got it!:roftl:

PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I love puppies.

SO CUTE! I'm so excited for you. I wish I could get another puppy but I already have two. lol. Why would you be murdered in a dark corner for the name???

Post more puppy pics once you get her home!

I will, i'll go there in the afternoon, so i'll post some later...:thumb_yello:

You are a very cynical woman ! And a most cruel one too : flashing those lovelies to somebody who has been suffering from dog withdrawal symptoms for years and years...

To show you there is not hard feelings though, I'll give you a free piece of advice : it they fight over black and brown, choose a beige one, that's teach the little buggers to behave themselves.

A girl is a very good choice, I have always found that they are more attached to their family and their seasons are not that bad, twice a year, no big deal.

Enjoy !

Marie-Thérèse

They still have 3 beige puppies left MT, if you want me to ship you one to france...:naughty:

And about the children that's exactly what I'll do!:wink2:

Aw puppies!

Good Luck with the little new family member, your kids are so lucky!

:thumb_yello:

They still have 3 beige puppies left MT, if you want me to ship you one to france...:naughty:

And about the children that's exactly what I'll do!:wink2:

:thumb_yello:

Whichever colour you get, once you get it home, they will love it anyway, I'm sure.

Oh chocolate and black labs are my favourite! :wub2:

Post lots of pics when you bring her home!!

I hope they are serious about the unplugged part. LA was not unplugged at all.

Especially unplug that rinky dink keyboard and replace it with a piano.

Aw puppies!:wub2:

Good Luck with the little new family member, your kids are so lucky!:thumb_yello:

Which letter is it this year ? 'M' ? You don't say :wink2: !

You can call her 'Mud', very appropriate if she is a chocolate bitch or a golden one, mud shows on that colour, or choose, Pennimanwise, a very unusual name, like 'Messalina' :naughty: .

Any other suggestions ? 'M' is not an easy letter :no: ...

Cheers,

Id3