Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She lists Mika in her friends, guess she took the name way back when it was available. If it was me, I would start a new account, and give that one to him. Probably most of us would.:roftl:

She lists Mika in her friends, guess she took the name way back when it was available. If it was me, I would start a new account, and give that one to him. Probably most of us would.:roftl:

But she isn't or wasn't a MFCer, is she?

mikasounds Let the argument begin. Jonas and I are fighting for the vid not to be over censored. Meeting a lot of resistance on this one.

:lmfao::floor:

What is going on in that video? :boxed:

mikasounds Let the argument begin. Jonas and I are fighting for the vid not to be over censored. Meeting a lot of resistance on this one.

Mika in his boxers and golden shoes, I think :mf_lustslow:

My opinion: don't over censor!!! :naughty:

Can't wait the vid (and his golden boxers :mf_rosetinted:)

:lmao:

We trust your opinion, Mika, don't over censore it! :biggrin2:

Is a guy dancing around in his underwear really *that* bad? He said something in one of the Monday interviews about how his manager looked at the first edit and said "some parts" will need to be edited. So what parts? I mean, obviously his manbits aren't hanging out, so what's the problem? :dunno:

This is why Mika needs a Calvin Harris-style ranting blog. Who's doing the censoring? Universal? And why? Likely because they think it's too risque. But what about it is considered risque?

So many questions! :roftl:

Is a guy dancing around in his underwear really *that* bad? He said something in one of the Monday interviews about how his manager looked at the first edit and said "some parts" will need to be edited. So what parts? I mean, obviously his manbits aren't hanging out, so what's the problem? :dunno:

This is why Mika needs a Calvin Harris-style ranting blog. Who's doing the censoring? Universal? And why? Likely because they think it's too risque. But what about it is considered risque?

Seriously! Give us some friggin' answer Mika! :sneaky2:

If I were him, I would feel bad for shunning people's questions :shun:

Why Don't Mr M Have The "Uncut Version" And A "Edited Version" Of The WAG Music Vid... So Then There's A Nice Friendly Version Of The Vid (Suitable For TV Viewers On Music Channels) And The Naughty Manbits Might Be Hanging Version (Suitable For Some).. But Really What Version Would We Most Choose Anyway If That Did Happen?... :naughty: